CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31

Author Topic: 2/13/2015  (Read 82231 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 2/13/2015
« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2015, 08:51:15 AM »

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
Did you get a load of that malarky? Quite the ever-changing set of laws over there
LMAO!   Good morning Fish.
I have to say I don't understand the classification parameters, are we above any subject here for the most part? Jeez, just talk and have fun, I guess that's the reason for what has turned out to be a very natural separation
+1

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2015, 08:53:03 AM »

On a sadder note I got to head out and take my dog to get an ultrasound to find out what appears to be some kind of tumor on his leg is all about.  Appreciate some prayers for Magnum.
Not really the praying type, but I'll definitely keep up hope for a bit of good news.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #122 on: February 13, 2015, 08:56:26 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)
Will not know unless you try.  Maybe disguise it with some feet. :)
SHEESH!
LMFAO - just holding up our no-respect reputation ;)
Understandable, time to go toast my bagel!
Make sure to do your part and talk about lunch.  Hope Raz show up to cover guns for us.
Hot Dogs and some lemon pepper fish today - going to Qdoba with a short stop at Home Depot
So your hot dog is going to smell fishy?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2015, 08:57:11 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY!
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)
SHEESH!
Make sure to do your part and talk about lunch.  Hope Raz show up to cover guns for us.
Hot Dogs and some lemon pepper fish today - going to Qdoba with a short stop at Home Depot
Tonight, maybe ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2015, 09:00:41 AM »

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
Did you get a load of that malarky? Quite the ever-changing set of laws over there
I have to say I don't understand the classification parameters, are we above any subject here for the most part? Jeez, just talk and have fun, I guess that's the reason for what has turned out to be a very natural separation
Except that some continue to be jealous of the fun we have here and that we don't seem to miss the nonsense.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2015, 09:01:05 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY!
SHEESH!
Tonight, maybe ;)
Good luck with that, Happy VD!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2015, 09:04:00 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY!
SHEESH!
Tonight, maybe ;)
Shaun, you gonna let him say that about your wife?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2015, 09:04:30 AM »

Except that some continue to be jealous of the fun we have here and that we don't seem to miss the nonsense.
I think we have enough nonsense here to keep us adequately stimulated. ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2015, 09:07:54 AM »

And we need more banter box-splits!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2015, 09:08:13 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY!
SHEESH!
Tonight, maybe ;)
You too Dave!   ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2015, 09:08:21 AM »

On a sadder note I got to head out and take my dog to get an ultrasound to find out what appears to be some kind of tumor on his leg is all about.  Appreciate some prayers for Magnum.
Good thoughts Dave.  Never easy dealing with these issues with "a member of the family".

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2015, 09:08:32 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY!
SHEESH!
Tonight, maybe ;)
Shaun, you gonna let him say that about your wife?
Roof Roof   ;D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2015, 09:09:33 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY!
SHEESH!
Tonight, maybe ;)
You too Dave!   ;)
Well that ain't gonna happen.  It's become a "holiday" that I hate, but not going to let that get in the way of good wishes for others.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2015, 09:11:06 AM »

And we need more banter box-splits!
PM YellowStar...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2015, 09:12:35 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY!
SHEESH!
Tonight, maybe ;)
You too Dave!   ;)
Well that ain't gonna happen.  It's become a "holiday" that I hate, but not going to let that get in the way of good wishes for others.
There's always a chance!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31