Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
Did you get a load of that malarky? Quite the ever-changing set of laws over there
LMAO!   Good morning Fish.
I have to say I don't understand the classification parameters, are we above any subject here for the most part? Jeez, just talk and have fun, I guess that's the reason for what has turned out to be a very natural separation
Except that some continue to be jealous of the fun we have here and that we don't seem to miss the nonsense.
And we need more banter box-splits!
PM YellowStar...
More Opus?

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
Did you get a load of that malarky? Quite the ever-changing set of laws over there
LMAO!   Good morning Fish.
I have to say I don't understand the classification parameters, are we above any subject here for the most part? Jeez, just talk and have fun, I guess that's the reason for what has turned out to be a very natural separation
Except that some continue to be jealous of the fun we have here and that we don't seem to miss the nonsense.
And we need more banter box-splits!
PM YellowStar...
More Opus?
No, Montecristo Petit Edmundo  ISOKW  (that means they're Cuban!)

Can't do that PM trick here....all you have to do is check the "My Messages" counter at the top of the page....

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
Did you get a load of that malarky? Quite the ever-changing set of laws over there
LMAO!   Good morning Fish.
I have to say I don't understand the classification parameters, are we above any subject here for the most part? Jeez, just talk and have fun, I guess that's the reason for what has turned out to be a very natural separation
Except that some continue to be jealous of the fun we have here and that we don't seem to miss the nonsense.
And we need more banter box-splits!
PM YellowStar...
More Opus?
No, Montecristo Petit Edmundo  ISOKW  (that means they're Cuban!)
CUBANS!  You mean, THE BEST CIGARS ON THE PLANET!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can't do that PM trick here....all you have to do is check the "My Messages" counter at the top of the page....
(I'll play along) I still don't see it...

In cigar news, the weekly special is pretty decent, if you like Diesels. Might get some more HotD, or some of the coronas. Can't decide.

In cigar news, the weekly special is pretty decent, if you like Diesels. Might get some more HotD, or some of the coronas. Can't decide.
You know the right answer.......BOTH!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Is this the right forum?

Is this the right forum?
Nope, don't see any craft beer
Logged

dwgbryant

...... and hello Shaun and Scott.

if you guys want a 3rd banter option there is always CCom banter page.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Is this the right forum?
Nope, don't see any craft beer
.....HA! or a Cigar

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)
Will not know unless you try.  Maybe disguise it with some feet. :)
SHEESH!
LMFAO - just holding up our no-respect reputation ;)
Understandable, time to go toast my bagel!
Make sure to do your part and talk about lunch.  Hope Raz show up to cover guns for us.
Hot Dogs and some lemon pepper fish today - going to Qdoba with a short stop at Home Depot
So your hot dog is going to smell fishy?
Tonight, maybe ;)
Get some stank on the hang-low?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

...... and hello Shaun and Scott.

if you guys want a 3rd banter option there is always CCom banter page.
I hear your starting a Dancing and Cigars forum.

...... and hello Shaun and Scott.

if you guys want a 3rd banter option there is always CCom banter page.
Mornin FLDean!

[...]
Get it stanky, make her clean it up AND get me a sammich...WIN!