Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
He's definitely gone, why? I didn't catch the why
Tony's fault.
Whatever he said must have been BAD.

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
He's definitely gone, why? I didn't catch the why
Tony's fault.
Whatever he said must have been BAD.
No worse than usual. Just that this time it hit too close to home.

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
He's definitely gone, why? I didn't catch the why
Tony's fault.
Whatever he said must have been BAD.
No worse than usual. Just that this time it hit too close to home.
If I remember correctly I didn't think it was that bad, but what do I know.

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
He's definitely gone, why? I didn't catch the why
Tony's fault.
Whatever he said must have been BAD.
No worse than usual. Just that this time it hit too close to home.
If I remember correctly I didn't think it was that bad, but what do I know.
I found it and it was very distasteful.

Cigar Aficionado has started releasing their best of 2017 list...

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
I've been messaging him the past few days, says he's just taking a break.
Tony will have to replace his stars with redfish to coax him back.
Shit, I just gave him new stars. His last post said that I went too far, even for this place. So I'm assuming he was offended.
CB's fault.
Hardly…
TWSS?

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
He's definitely gone, why? I didn't catch the why
Tony's fault.
Whatever he said must have been BAD.
No worse than usual. Just that this time it hit too close to home.
If I remember correctly I didn't think it was that bad, but what do I know.
I found it and it was very distasteful.
Agreed. But only because he knew the folks. Otherwise, we've said a lot worse.

Cigar Aficionado has started releasing their best of 2017 list...

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com
3B would agree on #8.

Cigar Aficionado has started releasing their best of 2017 list...

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com
3B would agree on #8.
Indeed.  Been over a week since I had a smoke, will have to bust something out in the shop this afternoon.

Morning Dave, Dean, Tony, and Fish.  60 deg and rainy here.  Will probably last all day (TNHS).
Good thing you have that work retreat/man cave all built... ;)
Just needs a door on it now.

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
He's definitely gone, why? I didn't catch the why
Tony's fault.
Whatever he said must have been BAD.
No worse than usual. Just that this time it hit too close to home.
If I remember correctly I didn't think it was that bad, but what do I know.
I found it and it was very distasteful.
Agreed. But only because he knew the folks. Otherwise, we've said a lot worse.
I agree.

Cigar Aficionado has started releasing their best of 2017 list...

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com
Good to see GOTF there.  My Father also a solid, but not crazy about the Judge vitolas.

Cigar Aficionado has started releasing their best of 2017 list...

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com
Good to see GOTF there.  My Father also a solid, but not crazy about the Judge vitolas.
Don't think I've tried the Judge for that very reason.
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status

Morning all.  It was barely nice enough last ngiht to have a L'Atelier Seleccion Speciale corona, but I managed
Good morning, Dalek. Does the Mrs join you for a cigar?

Sometimes she will, but she gets cold much faster than I do, so not recently

Cigar Aficionado has started releasing their best of 2017 list...

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com
Good to see GOTF there.  My Father also a solid, but not crazy about the Judge vitolas.
Don't think I've tried the Judge for that very reason.
Yea, only one that's possibly manageable is the Toro Fino at 6 x 52.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6