CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31

Author Topic: 9/8/2014  (Read 54720 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/8/2014
« Reply #240 on: September 08, 2014, 11:35:50 AM »

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
Was there ever a question?
Let's make 18 by lunch, just for Tony!  Post, Post and then Post again.
That might be a bit aggressive
Especially since jwacky has to work for a living a few days a week now.
And we've apparently been blocked to Dusty Dave....although this week, looks like mud rather than dust, hope he is faring well.

sfish

« Reply #241 on: September 08, 2014, 11:36:27 AM »

Was there ever a question?
Looks like (105) members now, if he just gets a few thousand more he can probably parlay that into free cigars
Haven't had a chance to delete some spam bots in a while.  We're probably closer to 90.
Doh!

sfish

« Reply #242 on: September 08, 2014, 11:37:34 AM »

What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Okay, okay...I get it! I'll tone it down, geez

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2014, 11:38:15 AM »

What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
You won the war for our attention. Sorry, there is no prize.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #244 on: September 08, 2014, 11:38:28 AM »

It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
Yeah, I went over and read their bullshit afterwards, Pretty sickening actually.  Best I can count they have 6 regulars led by 2, a few of us that drop in and say good morning, etc  and 2 newbies.

sfish

« Reply #245 on: September 08, 2014, 11:39:54 AM »

It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #246 on: September 08, 2014, 11:43:00 AM »

True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #247 on: September 08, 2014, 11:43:37 AM »

Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Eventually.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #248 on: September 08, 2014, 11:43:43 AM »

All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here
Surely you meant to say a couple of "assclowns" not tools.  Other than the computer controlled cuss words it appears that CI otherwise ignores the conversations now.

sfish

« Reply #249 on: September 08, 2014, 11:43:55 AM »

Ya know, enough with the "post where you like" bullshit Tony. We all know this was a divisive and hostile takeover, all hail Tony, King of the Dipshits!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #250 on: September 08, 2014, 11:44:40 AM »

Okay, okay...I get it! I'll tone it down, geez
What makes you think I'm talking about you dingleberry?

sfish

« Reply #251 on: September 08, 2014, 11:46:29 AM »

Good choice letting the comments roll off your back, they'd linger waaaay too long if they had to roll across your belly

sfish

« Reply #252 on: September 08, 2014, 11:47:21 AM »

18, douches!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #253 on: September 08, 2014, 11:47:43 AM »

Good choice letting the comments roll off your back, they'd linger waaaay too long if they had to roll across your belly
LMAO  but that deserves a GFY

Threebean

« Reply #254 on: September 08, 2014, 11:48:06 AM »

As opposed to tools who are upfront about it.  Goes for douches and dingleberries, too.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31