We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
Was there ever a question?
Let's make 18 by lunch, just for Tony!  Post, Post and then Post again.
That might be a bit aggressive
Especially since jwacky has to work for a living a few days a week now.
And we've apparently been blocked to Dusty Dave....although this week, looks like mud rather than dust, hope he is faring well.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
Was there ever a question?
Looks like (105) members now, if he just gets a few thousand more he can probably parlay that into free cigars
Haven't had a chance to delete some spam bots in a while.  We're probably closer to 90.
Doh!

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Okay, okay...I get it! I'll tone it down, geez

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
You won the war for our attention. Sorry, there is no prize.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
Yeah, I went over and read their bullshit afterwards, Pretty sickening actually.  Best I can count they have 6 regulars led by 2, a few of us that drop in and say good morning, etc  and 2 newbies.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Eventually.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here
Surely you meant to say a couple of "assclowns" not tools.  Other than the computer controlled cuss words it appears that CI otherwise ignores the conversations now.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
Ya know, enough with the "post where you like" bullshit Tony. We all know this was a divisive and hostile takeover, all hail Tony, King of the Dipshits!

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Okay, okay...I get it! I'll tone it down, geez
What makes you think I'm talking about you dingleberry?

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Good choice letting the comments roll off your back, they'd linger waaaay too long if they had to roll across your belly

18, douches!

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Good choice letting the comments roll off your back, they'd linger waaaay too long if they had to roll across your belly
LMAO  but that deserves a GFY

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here
As opposed to tools who are upfront about it.  Goes for douches and dingleberries, too.