Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2017, 06:34:59 AM »

National Waffle Day, think I will have one for breakfast.

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2017, 06:35:44 AM »

Lululemon report:  10 or so members of a college girls sports team, I'm guessing volleyball, at my gate, 50% of them blondes, and 100 % of them wearing yoga pants.
Mmmmm. That's a great report.
Of little value without supporting photographic documentation
I don't want to be that neighbor Golf was talking about.  It's one thing to be thought a dirty old man, it's quite another to remove all doubt.

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2017, 06:37:04 AM »

Start of College Football a week away!

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2017, 06:37:29 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
Or forgot to ask first maybe :o

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2017, 06:38:02 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
Or forgot to ask first maybe :o
Haha, that would do it.

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2017, 06:38:15 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
Or not ask...

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2017, 06:39:19 AM »

OK then, doors closed, off we go, adios, mofos.

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2017, 06:40:22 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
Or not ask...
We may have some different opinions, but we sure as hell all think alike here....well, except maybe BD.... ::)

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2017, 06:44:24 AM »

Lululemon report:  10 or so members of a college girls sports team, I'm guessing volleyball, at my gate, 50% of them blondes, and 100 % of them wearing yoga pants.
Mmmmm. That's a great report.
Of little value without supporting photographic documentation
Yeah but he gave us all the necessary information to Google it. So there was no perv factor.

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2017, 06:45:36 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2017, 06:47:19 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2017, 06:53:12 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
+4

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2017, 06:56:13 AM »

Ok boys, meeting time.

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2017, 06:56:39 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2017, 06:57:39 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
Did you call her Sugar Tits or something? How did asking for her time wind up with you sleeping alone?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12