Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

I hope Dave made out as best one can. Anybody here from him?
I have not.

Had to get a new battery for my car yesterday, as my current one was starting to struggle a bit. First few minutes of my lunch will be taken up with its installation.
Don't get me started. The Explorer has been in the shop since Wednesday. Bad rear wheel bearings, one completely disintegrated. So, new bearings, brakes, and emergency brake cable...then yesterday they discovered the rear end was badly rusted. So it's gonna be a coupla grand plus.

Still cheaper than a new vehicle.
Better than a dentist appointment?
Harder on the wallet, but easier on the body.
You could have used that money on a new pistol.
Could've got several. Or one really nice one.

Easy come, easy go. I'm not exactly deficient of guns to shoot. ;-)

I got sick. Had me down and out for a bit. Got behind at work. Reason for my absence.
Sorry to hear it, brother. Are you on the mend?

Had to get a new battery for my car yesterday, as my current one was starting to struggle a bit. First few minutes of my lunch will be taken up with its installation.
Don't get me started. The Explorer has been in the shop since Wednesday. Bad rear wheel bearings, one completely disintegrated. So, new bearings, brakes, and emergency brake cable...then yesterday they discovered the rear end was badly rusted. So it's gonna be a coupla grand plus.

Still cheaper than a new vehicle.
Better than a dentist appointment?
Harder on the wallet, but easier on the body.
You could have used that money on a new pistol.
Could've got several. Or one really nice one.

Easy come, easy go. I'm not exactly deficient of guns to shoot. ;-)
I was just kidding, of course.

Camacho Scorpion sungrown

Camacho Scorpion sungrown

It's no Alec Bradley, but ok.