Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2019, 04:11:04 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?

« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2019, 04:16:14 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?
The cigar gets its unusual name from its wrapper, which is quite unusual as well. The acronym stands for Habano 2000 Connecticut and what this means is that My Father has taken a Cuban seed tobacco and successfully grown it in the Connecticut River Valley, an area traditionally known for Connecticut Shade & Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers葉his wrapper is said to be proprietary to My Father.
👍

« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2019, 04:23:59 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?
The cigar gets its unusual name from its wrapper, which is quite unusual as well. The acronym stands for Habano 2000 Connecticut and what this means is that My Father has taken a Cuban seed tobacco and successfully grown it in the Connecticut River Valley, an area traditionally known for Connecticut Shade & Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers葉his wrapper is said to be proprietary to My Father.

Sounds like marketing jibber jabber. Innovative methods, wrappers, etc. are the hype

« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2019, 04:30:44 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?
The cigar gets its unusual name from its wrapper, which is quite unusual as well. The acronym stands for Habano 2000 Connecticut and what this means is that My Father has taken a Cuban seed tobacco and successfully grown it in the Connecticut River Valley, an area traditionally known for Connecticut Shade & Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers葉his wrapper is said to be proprietary to My Father.

Sounds like marketing jibber jabber. Innovative methods, wrappers, etc. are the hype
I agree with Daves 3 qualities down below.

« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2019, 04:38:59 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?
The cigar gets its unusual name from its wrapper, which is quite unusual as well. The acronym stands for Habano 2000 Connecticut and what this means is that My Father has taken a Cuban seed tobacco and successfully grown it in the Connecticut River Valley, an area traditionally known for Connecticut Shade & Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers葉his wrapper is said to be proprietary to My Father.

Sounds like marketing jibber jabber. Innovative methods, wrappers, etc. are the hype
I agree with Daves 3 qualities down below.
Holy crap, the rain is stopping and the sun is coming out. May have to do 2nd day in a row of commute smoke. But what will it be?

« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2019, 04:41:29 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?
The cigar gets its unusual name from its wrapper, which is quite unusual as well. The acronym stands for Habano 2000 Connecticut and what this means is that My Father has taken a Cuban seed tobacco and successfully grown it in the Connecticut River Valley, an area traditionally known for Connecticut Shade & Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers葉his wrapper is said to be proprietary to My Father.

Sounds like marketing jibber jabber. Innovative methods, wrappers, etc. are the hype
I agree with Daves 3 qualities down below.
Holy crap, the rain is stopping and the sun is coming out. May have to do 2nd day in a row of commute smoke. But what will it be?
We want a pic

« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2019, 04:44:15 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?
The cigar gets its unusual name from its wrapper, which is quite unusual as well. The acronym stands for Habano 2000 Connecticut and what this means is that My Father has taken a Cuban seed tobacco and successfully grown it in the Connecticut River Valley, an area traditionally known for Connecticut Shade & Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers葉his wrapper is said to be proprietary to My Father.

Sounds like marketing jibber jabber. Innovative methods, wrappers, etc. are the hype
I agree with Daves 3 qualities down below.
Holy crap, the rain is stopping and the sun is coming out. May have to do 2nd day in a row of commute smoke. But what will it be?
We want a pic
Of course.

« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2019, 04:51:24 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?
The cigar gets its unusual name from its wrapper, which is quite unusual as well. The acronym stands for Habano 2000 Connecticut and what this means is that My Father has taken a Cuban seed tobacco and successfully grown it in the Connecticut River Valley, an area traditionally known for Connecticut Shade & Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers葉his wrapper is said to be proprietary to My Father.

Sounds like marketing jibber jabber. Innovative methods, wrappers, etc. are the hype
I agree with Daves 3 qualities down below.
Holy crap, the rain is stopping and the sun is coming out. May have to do 2nd day in a row of commute smoke. But what will it be?
We want a pic
Of course.
LOL.

« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2019, 04:53:29 PM »

@Tony. sorry buddy.

« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2019, 04:54:06 PM »

that's it for me. gotta get ready for a meeting.

« Reply #115 on: January 24, 2019, 05:11:40 PM »

@Tony. sorry buddy.
What are you apologizing about? Sheesh.

« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2019, 05:33:49 PM »

@Tony. sorry buddy.
What are you apologizing about? Sheesh.
for flipping you off.

« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2019, 06:48:58 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?
The cigar gets its unusual name from its wrapper, which is quite unusual as well. The acronym stands for Habano 2000 Connecticut and what this means is that My Father has taken a Cuban seed tobacco and successfully grown it in the Connecticut River Valley, an area traditionally known for Connecticut Shade & Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers葉his wrapper is said to be proprietary to My Father.

Sounds like marketing jibber jabber. Innovative methods, wrappers, etc. are the hype
I agree with Daves 3 qualities down below.
Holy crap, the rain is stopping and the sun is coming out. May have to do 2nd day in a row of commute smoke. But what will it be?
We want a pic
Of course.
Went with the RoMa Craft Neanderthal. Nice full-bodied cigar. Call it bullshit but I got a lot of bready notes.

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2019, 08:06:57 PM »

[...]

RoMacraft make great cigars. Nice pictures

« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2019, 08:14:30 PM »

This day went from bad to worse to stupidly hilarious. Gonna be a two cigar, three martini night, I think. Should improve my mood some.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9