Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2019, 01:53:07 PM »

« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2019, 01:54:45 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Another stupid day.

cb's fault.
Must be.
Had a Raz moment a couple of weeks ago.  Wife tells me there is policemen toting an M16 standing under our living room window.  The streets and alleys are blocked off.  Long story short, strapped on a .45 just in case the bad guy decided to come visit.  They had one neighbor close their garage door.  Weird packing inside your own house.  Police mentioned something about a possible suicide but awful lot of firepower for a simple suicide.
A wealthy Texas socialite threw a party. She noticed the local sheriff among her guests, wearing his service weapon. "Good evening, sheriff," she said. "I see you're armed. Are you expecting trouble?"

"Ma'am," he replied. "If I was expecting trouble, I'd be carrying a rifle."

« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2019, 01:56:42 PM »

Of course I'm armed. Why?
get rid of stupid people.
Good idea, but I'm not suicidal yet.
homicidal?
Nah. Plenty of stupid people around, to be sure. But I'm the dumbass of record today.

« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2019, 02:30:31 PM »

Of course I'm armed. Why?
get rid of stupid people.
Good idea, but I'm not suicidal yet.
homicidal?
Nah. Plenty of stupid people around, to be sure. But I'm the dumbass of record today.
what did you fuck up now? LOL

« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2019, 02:46:28 PM »

Damn the wind is blowing like hell here!

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2019, 02:49:26 PM »

Of course I'm armed. Why?
get rid of stupid people.
Good idea, but I'm not suicidal yet.
homicidal?
I have been at Costco with the warden, FMTT’s I am still multicidal!  Going to a big store with her makes it Easy to understand the seemingly senseless murder/suicides.

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2019, 02:49:37 PM »

Damn the wind is blowing like hell here!
same here but 68°, feels like 50.

« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2019, 02:49:50 PM »

MF Lancero lit

« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2019, 02:50:15 PM »

Damn the wind is blowing like hell here!
same here but 68°, feels like 50.
It’s actually 70° here now.

« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2019, 02:51:59 PM »

The Boy took us out to lunch today.😀

« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2019, 02:54:14 PM »

Signed up to take the damn mandatory SC CHL class next Saturday, TX will be expiring soon so need to get one here now.

« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2019, 02:59:41 PM »

MF Lancero lit
getting ready to fire this up. after reading a crap load of reviews I find that I think I am lacking a whole lot of taste buds. "From the clipped cap and the foot, I smell dark chocolate, spice, sarsaparilla, wintergreen, vanilla, and cinnamon.
The cold draw presents flavors of dark cocoa, cinnamon, spice, wintergreen, citrus, vanilla, and cream." "Then creaminess, sarsaparilla, malts, wintergreen, orange citrus, vanilla, nutty, toffee, cherries, and honey."
WTF

« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2019, 03:05:53 PM »

MF Lancero lit
getting ready to fire this up. after reading a crap load of reviews I find that I think I am lacking a whole lot of taste buds. "From the clipped cap and the foot, I smell dark chocolate, spice, sarsaparilla, wintergreen, vanilla, and cinnamon.
The cold draw presents flavors of dark cocoa, cinnamon, spice, wintergreen, citrus, vanilla, and cream." "Then creaminess, sarsaparilla, malts, wintergreen, orange citrus, vanilla, nutty, toffee, cherries, and honey."
WTF
I get an aroma of fresh hay from the foot and nothing on the cold draw.

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2019, 03:07:22 PM »

MF Lancero lit
getting ready to fire this up. after reading a crap load of reviews I find that I think I am lacking a whole lot of taste buds. "From the clipped cap and the foot, I smell dark chocolate, spice, sarsaparilla, wintergreen, vanilla, and cinnamon.
The cold draw presents flavors of dark cocoa, cinnamon, spice, wintergreen, citrus, vanilla, and cream." "Then creaminess, sarsaparilla, malts, wintergreen, orange citrus, vanilla, nutty, toffee, cherries, and honey."
WTF
I get an aroma of fresh hay from the foot and nothing on the cold draw.
Then either you or the reviewer are full of shit. Shall we put it up for a vote? Been a while since I've created a poll.

« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2019, 03:09:33 PM »

MF Lancero lit
getting ready to fire this up. after reading a crap load of reviews I find that I think I am lacking a whole lot of taste buds. "From the clipped cap and the foot, I smell dark chocolate, spice, sarsaparilla, wintergreen, vanilla, and cinnamon.
The cold draw presents flavors of dark cocoa, cinnamon, spice, wintergreen, citrus, vanilla, and cream." "Then creaminess, sarsaparilla, malts, wintergreen, orange citrus, vanilla, nutty, toffee, cherries, and honey."
WTF
I get an aroma of fresh hay from the foot and nothing on the cold draw.
Then either you or the reviewer are full of shit. Shall we put it up for a vote? Been a while since I've created a poll.
He lives in Florida, what good is a vote there?

I vote BOTH!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9