Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2018, 05:26:16 PM »

I need a cigar. It's cloudy but not raining. I think I've got to smoke something.
I think you should as well.  (in case you were looking for that extra push)
Much appreciated. I got a Fleur De La Reine maduro from 2GuysCigars.com a while back. It's a big mamajama at 60+ ring guage. That's what I got my eye on today.
Can't say I've heard of it, but that means absolutely nothing.  Enjoy!  Since you all aren't going to help, i'm going with the Black Dragon for the ride and saving the V for later this evening. You all have a great weekend!
Later, Sam, enjoy those seegars.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/27/2018
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2018, 05:30:16 PM »

Got them on the close out fire sale. Could be 2 years rest, but man this is a great cigar today.

« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2018, 05:54:07 PM »

I need a cigar. It's cloudy but not raining. I think I've got to smoke something.
I think you should as well.  (in case you were looking for that extra push)
Much appreciated. I got a Fleur De La Reine maduro from 2GuysCigars.com a while back. It's a big mamajama at 60+ ring guage. That's what I got my eye on today.
I got a lot of clove on the dry draw. In general it just has classic maduro flavors. Definitely confirms I don't enjoy the big ring guage. Decent construction though.

« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2018, 05:54:55 PM »

Got them on the close out fire sale. Could be 2 years rest, but man this is a great cigar today.
I hardly recognize you anymore. You used to hate everything.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/27/2018
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2018, 06:05:26 PM »

Got them on the close out fire sale. Could be 2 years rest, but man this is a great cigar today.
I hardly recognize you anymore. You used to hate everything.
you hav cornered the market on whining here, I have no choice but to be positive. LOL

« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2018, 06:08:18 PM »

Got them on the close out fire sale. Could be 2 years rest, but man this is a great cigar today.
I hardly recognize you anymore. You used to hate everything.
you hav cornered the market on whining here, I have no choice but to be positive. LOL
Haha.

« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2018, 06:43:31 PM »

Got them on the close out fire sale. Could be 2 years rest, but man this is a great cigar today.
I hardly recognize you anymore. You used to hate everything.
you hav cornered the market on whining here, I have no choice but to be positive. LOL
Touché. I have to admit you are making me very conscious of it. More successfully so than Scott and others that have attempted.

« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2018, 07:19:11 PM »

My Father and coffee then off to bed, busy day running errands tomorrow.

« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2018, 07:20:04 PM »

About time to pack it up for the day. Got a daddy/daughter luau tonight, with all 3 girls. My dogs are gonna be barking. Hazzuh!
Sounds like fun!  Enjoy!  Eat plenty of pineapple!
never understood how they got to be named pineapple.  doesn't look or smell like a pine tree, and doesn't taste or look like an apple.
They used to call pine cones pineapples, and because when discovered they thought these looked similar.
Likewise in Spanish, they are called Pina (as in Pina Colada)[too lazy to do the tilde]  which also is the word used for pine cone.
But why did "they" used to call pine cones pineapples?  Complete the explanation, dammit!
Because they grew on pine trees and were roundish so similar to apples.  WTF else do I have to do for you....no, you have to hold it yourself. GFY!
Pine cones were called pine apples, and actual pineapples reminded "them" of pine cones, so they called the new discovery the same thing?  Is that why they changed the name of pine apples to pine cones so they wouldn't confuse the two?  WTF kind of disorganized language skills are those?  I think you're making the whole thing up to try and sound smart.
Just like all the lazy people coming to this country that couldn't bother making original names for their towns so they just put a "New" in front of it.

« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2018, 07:20:27 PM »

My Father and coffee then off to bed, busy day running errands tomorrow.
Try getting some sleep instead.

« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2018, 07:21:13 PM »

Got them on the close out fire sale. Could be 2 years rest, but man this is a great cigar today.
I hardly recognize you anymore. You used to hate everything.
you hav cornered the market on whining here, I have no choice but to be positive. LOL
Yea, there's that...

« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2018, 07:22:55 PM »

Got them on the close out fire sale. Could be 2 years rest, but man this is a great cigar today.
One of my least favorite Room 101's.  Had a very mushroomy taste to me, much like classic Davidoff.

« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2018, 07:30:46 PM »

My Father and coffee then off to bed, busy day running errands tomorrow.
Try getting some sleep instead.
Ha. I'm alone tonight, and tomorrow I think.

« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2018, 09:30:52 PM »

Got them on the close out fire sale. Could be 2 years rest, but man this is a great cigar today.
One of my least favorite Room 101's.  Had a very mushroomy taste to me, much like classic Davidoff.
I believe you were looking for, "earthy".

« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2018, 09:40:36 PM »

Got them on the close out fire sale. Could be 2 years rest, but man this is a great cigar today.
One of my least favorite Room 101's.  Had a very mushroomy taste to me, much like classic Davidoff.
I believe you were looking for, "earthy".
I was going for mushroomy, but I'll do earthy if it makes you happy Tony.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9