Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2018, 01:37:41 PM »

and with that, i'm heading out to smoke a torn immortal.  be back in a bit
Enjoy.
It was good!  They are consistently good, even OTT.  interestingly, I smoked one of the Nica rustica cannons yesterday in a little over an hr, but only got through 2/3's of this toro in the same amount of time.  not sure what that means, but there it is.
It probably means you didn't smoke it as fast.
I need another Captain Obvious gif here. :D
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/27/2018
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2018, 01:43:07 PM »

and with that, i'm heading out to smoke a torn immortal.  be back in a bit
Enjoy.
It was good!  They are consistently good, even OTT.  interestingly, I smoked one of the Nica rustica cannons yesterday in a little over an hr, but only got through 2/3's of this toro in the same amount of time.  not sure what that means, but there it is.
It probably means you didn't smoke it as fast.
I need another Captain Obvious gif here. :D
It may mean better construction leading to better and longer burn, it may mean i was more agitated and drew heavier on the NR (but it's also twice the size as the Immortal),
or of course, it may mean I didn't smoke it as fast.  It really doesn't mean anything, but I did get 3 more posts to my account : ::)

« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2018, 01:56:33 PM »

sun feels nice.
PDR 1878 and lemonade.

« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2018, 02:06:35 PM »

and with that, i'm heading out to smoke a torn immortal.  be back in a bit
Enjoy.
It was good!  They are consistently good, even OTT.  interestingly, I smoked one of the Nica rustica cannons yesterday in a little over an hr, but only got through 2/3's of this toro in the same amount of time.  not sure what that means, but there it is.
It probably means you didn't smoke it as fast.
I need another Captain Obvious gif here. :D
It may mean better construction leading to better and longer burn, it may mean i was more agitated and drew heavier on the NR (but it's also twice the size as the Immortal),
or of course, it may mean I didn't smoke it as fast.  It really doesn't mean anything, but I did get 3 more posts to my account : ::)
And in the end, that's really all anyone cares about.

« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2018, 02:18:00 PM »

About time to pack it up for the day. Got a daddy/daughter luau tonight, with all 3 girls. My dogs are gonna be barking. Hazzuh!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/27/2018
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2018, 02:18:18 PM »

and with that, i'm heading out to smoke a torn immortal.  be back in a bit
Enjoy.
It was good!  They are consistently good, even OTT.  interestingly, I smoked one of the Nica rustica cannons yesterday in a little over an hr, but only got through 2/3's of this toro in the same amount of time.  not sure what that means, but there it is.
It probably means you didn't smoke it as fast.
I need another Captain Obvious gif here. :D
It may mean better construction leading to better and longer burn, it may mean i was more agitated and drew heavier on the NR (but it's also twice the size as the Immortal),
or of course, it may mean I didn't smoke it as fast.  It really doesn't mean anything, but I did get 3 more posts to my account : ::)
And in the end, that's really all anyone cares about.
considering that, comparatively speaking, my post count is positively anemic...so...

« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2018, 02:19:49 PM »

and with that, i'm heading out to smoke a torn immortal.  be back in a bit
Enjoy.
It was good!  They are consistently good, even OTT.  interestingly, I smoked one of the Nica rustica cannons yesterday in a little over an hr, but only got through 2/3's of this toro in the same amount of time.  not sure what that means, but there it is.
It probably means you didn't smoke it as fast.
I need another Captain Obvious gif here. :D
It may mean better construction leading to better and longer burn, it may mean i was more agitated and drew heavier on the NR (but it's also twice the size as the Immortal),
or of course, it may mean I didn't smoke it as fast.  It really doesn't mean anything, but I did get 3 more posts to my account : ::)
Hahaha. Love it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/27/2018
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2018, 02:20:02 PM »

About time to pack it up for the day. Got a daddy/daughter luau tonight, with all 3 girls. My dogs are gonna be barking. Hazzuh!
Sounds like fun!  Enjoy!  Eat plenty of pineapple!
never understood how they got to be named pineapple.  doesn't look or smell like a pine tree, and doesn't taste or look like an apple.

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2018, 02:21:33 PM »

About time to pack it up for the day. Got a daddy/daughter luau tonight, with all 3 girls. My dogs are gonna be barking. Hazzuh!
Had a similar square dancing event with my girls a few weeks back. Have fun, Dave.

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2018, 02:28:06 PM »

the TAT "Tattoo's" also have a CI-TTA-NEEDMZ part number
CI probably stands for cigar in the ERP system.

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2018, 02:28:36 PM »

and with that, i'm heading out to smoke a torn immortal.  be back in a bit
Enjoy.
It was good!  They are consistently good, even OTT.  interestingly, I smoked one of the Nica rustica cannons yesterday in a little over an hr, but only got through 2/3's of this toro in the same amount of time.  not sure what that means, but there it is.
It probably means you didn't smoke it as fast.
I need another Captain Obvious gif here. :D
I need to be smart enough to post gif's here.

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2018, 02:29:12 PM »

and with that, i'm heading out to smoke a torn immortal.  be back in a bit
Enjoy.
It was good!  They are consistently good, even OTT.  interestingly, I smoked one of the Nica rustica cannons yesterday in a little over an hr, but only got through 2/3's of this toro in the same amount of time.  not sure what that means, but there it is.
It probably means you didn't smoke it as fast.
I need another Captain Obvious gif here. :D
It may mean better construction leading to better and longer burn, it may mean i was more agitated and drew heavier on the NR (but it's also twice the size as the Immortal),
or of course, it may mean I didn't smoke it as fast.  It really doesn't mean anything, but I did get 3 more posts to my account : ::)
NOW you're getting the hang of it!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/27/2018
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2018, 02:36:38 PM »

the TAT "Tattoo's" also have a CI-TTA-NEEDMZ part number
CI probably stands for cigar in the ERP system.
Makes sense.  we use ERP as well, and we use the 1st 3 letters of the manufacturer as a prefix, so, I can see that.  I can also see them buying them from CI and reselling them too, or, conspiratorially speaking, maybe CI or their parent owns them as well.

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2018, 03:16:30 PM »

Conspiracy contemplation lull?

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2018, 03:17:25 PM »

I need a cigar. It's cloudy but not raining. I think I've got to smoke something.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9