Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

« Reply #300 on: August 06, 2015, 09:24:45 PM »

Had to try this Enclave OTT.  So far very interesting.
Who makes that one?
New from AJF.  A nice medium with a lot of complexity.  Creamy base, tending to chocolate milk, white pepper more at the start and later on retro.  Kitchen spices including a fairly distinct cinnamon.  May be serious competition for my affections with CLE.
Sounds nice.  CI has them available for pre-order.  Where'd you get yours, AtlanticDave?

« Reply #301 on: August 06, 2015, 09:36:19 PM »

This one is the toro. Just checked CI, looks like that Doylesville B&M has pretty good pricing, only about 50¢ more by CI's 5 pk pricing.
Or you caught CI overpricing.  Tobacco Tax in NJ is probably more than the .50
This was in PA. Good B&M
I thought you were in Jersey, yeah PA has 0 cigar tax.

« Reply #302 on: August 06, 2015, 09:37:32 PM »

Let the vacation begin!  Later folks.
Enjoy TR!
Have fun and fugetabout them bastiges back at work.
He already has.
Absolutely correct
Have a great time, Dave. How many cigars you taking with?
Afternoon Bean.  15 or so.
Sounds good.  Vacation cigars are among the best you'll ever smoke.
+15
Do we know you, seems like there used to be a Jersey Eyetalion went by friend of somebody :)
You've seen one, you've seen 'em all.
You need to end that working so much and get back to the bantering business.

« Reply #303 on: August 06, 2015, 09:39:36 PM »

You heading home tomorrow Bean?
10-4. And this Centurion is nubbed. Thoroughly enjoyable box worthy smoke. Forget those Blues, I'm putting that money toward more of these.
LMAO that is funny.

« Reply #304 on: August 06, 2015, 09:45:38 PM »

This one is the toro. Just checked CI, looks like that Doylesville B&M has pretty good pricing, only about 50¢ more by CI's 5 pk pricing.
Or you caught CI overpricing.  Tobacco Tax in NJ is probably more than the .50
This was in PA. Good B&M
I thought you were in Jersey, yeah PA has 0 cigar tax.
In PA for two days and now in NJ.  PA also has no Chris Christie, but that's a different issue.

« Reply #305 on: August 06, 2015, 10:26:41 PM »

Let the vacation begin!  Later folks.
Enjoy TR!
Have fun and fugetabout them bastiges back at work.
He already has.
Absolutely correct
Have a great time, Dave. How many cigars you taking with?
Afternoon Bean.  15 or so.
Sounds good.  Vacation cigars are among the best you'll ever smoke.
+15
Do we know you, seems like there used to be a Jersey Eyetalion went by friend of somebody :)
You've seen one, you've seen 'em all.
You need to end that working so much and get back to the bantering business.
I just finished dinner and need to log back into work to finish off a couple of things that can't wait until tomorrow.  Gotta pay for those cigars somehow.

« Reply #306 on: August 06, 2015, 10:27:45 PM »

This one is the toro. Just checked CI, looks like that Doylesville B&M has pretty good pricing, only about 50¢ more by CI's 5 pk pricing.
Or you caught CI overpricing.  Tobacco Tax in NJ is probably more than the .50
This was in PA. Good B&M
I thought you were in Jersey, yeah PA has 0 cigar tax.
In PA for two days and now in NJ.  PA also has no Chris Christie, but that's a different issue.
That's why PA seems so much more spacious.

« Reply #307 on: August 06, 2015, 10:33:02 PM »

This one is the toro. Just checked CI, looks like that Doylesville B&M has pretty good pricing, only about 50¢ more by CI's 5 pk pricing.
Or you caught CI overpricing.  Tobacco Tax in NJ is probably more than the .50
This was in PA. Good B&M
I thought you were in Jersey, yeah PA has 0 cigar tax.
In PA for two days and now in NJ.  PA also has no Chris Christie, but that's a different issue.
That's why PA seems so much more spacious.
well, there's that...

« Reply #308 on: August 06, 2015, 10:36:58 PM »

This one is the toro. Just checked CI, looks like that Doylesville B&M has pretty good pricing, only about 50¢ more by CI's 5 pk pricing.
Or you caught CI overpricing.  Tobacco Tax in NJ is probably more than the .50
This was in PA. Good B&M
I thought you were in Jersey, yeah PA has 0 cigar tax.
In PA for two days and now in NJ.  PA also has no Chris Christie, but that's a different issue.
That's why PA seems so much more spacious.
well, there's that...
From the time I've spent in the state, I like it.  "It's so beautiful...Let's live here!  We'll rent to start".

« Reply #309 on: August 06, 2015, 10:41:52 PM »

This one is the toro. Just checked CI, looks like that Doylesville B&M has pretty good pricing, only about 50¢ more by CI's 5 pk pricing.
Or you caught CI overpricing.  Tobacco Tax in NJ is probably more than the .50
This was in PA. Good B&M
I thought you were in Jersey, yeah PA has 0 cigar tax.
In PA for two days and now in NJ.  PA also has no Chris Christie, but that's a different issue.
That's why PA seems so much more spacious.
Bada boom!

« Reply #310 on: August 06, 2015, 10:47:36 PM »

Now that Mikey's here I shall take my leave.  Nothing personal, Mr. Breath.  Enjoy your Friday, I know VacaDave will at least.  Adios, mofos.

« Reply #311 on: August 06, 2015, 10:55:13 PM »

Now that Mikey's here I shall take my leave.  Nothing personal, Mr. Breath.  Enjoy your Friday, I know VacaDave will at least.  Adios, mofos.
Happy trails Marky.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]