Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

« Reply #240 on: May 18, 2015, 06:22:29 PM »

Couple of Cigar lounge search engines for the travellin' man:

http://cigarshoplocator.com/

http://cigarplaces.com/

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/retailers/search

or of course just google the city...
Thanks for those, will have to bookmark them.  I'm hitting the road again tomorrow and not back until Sunday, but no time for any sticks, too many places to be. Glad I'm getting this NR smoked, will have to last me a week.
What direction you heading?

« Reply #241 on: May 18, 2015, 06:24:17 PM »

Going with the CAO Extreme robuuuuuuuusto.  Later, folks.
Not too bad.  Lots of oaky flavor.

CAO has always been a brand where I enjoy a majority of the stuff they produce - all with solid quality.
I got one of those giant Tony Soprano's I been saving for a special occasion but not sure what occasion.
Those sopranos are solid - glad I nabbad a box when they went on clearance.  I got a job, smoke it in 3 weeks when I get paid :)
I bought a 5'r when they first came out and still got 1.   Job is more of a Padron 64 event or Opus X maybe.

« Reply #242 on: May 18, 2015, 06:24:26 PM »

I went with the Nica Rustica, following in the footsteps of Bean.
Good smoke!
It lasts a long time and really satisfies.....
INHHST
I've never heard her say that

« Reply #243 on: May 18, 2015, 06:24:37 PM »

Heading down to dinner, catch ya'll later!

« Reply #244 on: May 18, 2015, 06:27:45 PM »

Couple of Cigar lounge search engines for the travellin' man:

http://cigarshoplocator.com/

http://cigarplaces.com/

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/retailers/search

or of course just google the city...
Thanks for those, will have to bookmark them.  I'm hitting the road again tomorrow and not back until Sunday, but no time for any sticks, too many places to be. Glad I'm getting this NR smoked, will have to last me a week.
What direction you heading?
PA and NJ thru Thursday, then up to Little Rock on Friday for nephews HS graduation.  Maybe I'll take a few sticks, corrupt the boy.  I'm sure my sister would appreciate that.

« Reply #245 on: May 18, 2015, 06:28:26 PM »

Heading down to dinner, catch ya'll later!
I'm heading out too, Shaun.  Remember to use the correct fork, need to impress the new boss!

« Reply #246 on: May 18, 2015, 06:34:13 PM »

Heading down to dinner, catch ya'll later!
Enjoy your evening CG

« Reply #247 on: May 18, 2015, 06:34:32 PM »

Heading down to dinner, catch ya'll later!
I'm heading out too, Shaun.  Remember to use the correct fork, need to impress the new boss!
Later Bean

« Reply #248 on: May 18, 2015, 06:35:20 PM »

Couple of Cigar lounge search engines for the travellin' man:

http://cigarshoplocator.com/

http://cigarplaces.com/

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/retailers/search

or of course just google the city...
Thanks for those, will have to bookmark them.  I'm hitting the road again tomorrow and not back until Sunday, but no time for any sticks, too many places to be. Glad I'm getting this NR smoked, will have to last me a week.
What direction you heading?
PA and NJ thru Thursday, then up to Little Rock on Friday for nephews HS graduation.  Maybe I'll take a few sticks, corrupt the boy.  I'm sure my sister would appreciate that.
Somebody needs to do it might as well be you ;D

« Reply #249 on: May 18, 2015, 06:36:11 PM »

I need some cigars that repel mosquito's and flies.
Ask BD for some Moontrances.  You might choke along with the mosquitoes and flies, though.
But they also repel your man card.
Indeed. Wasn't that what NotJohn was smoking at the house herf in PA?  I think you lit it for her, you chivalrous bastige.
Actually NotJohn wasn't able to make it this year as he was meeting about a teaching job offer.  Substitute NotJohn for the evening was Katie.
More than one NotJohn?  Sheesh, might as well call them both Dave.
Katie AKA Bruce Jenner?
For Bruce to be the size of this young lady, he would have to have a lot more cut back than his schlong.

« Reply #250 on: May 18, 2015, 06:38:06 PM »

Couple of Cigar lounge search engines for the travellin' man:

http://cigarshoplocator.com/

http://cigarplaces.com/

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/retailers/search

or of course just google the city...
Thanks for those, will have to bookmark them.  I'm hitting the road again tomorrow and not back until Sunday, but no time for any sticks, too many places to be. Glad I'm getting this NR smoked, will have to last me a week.
What direction you heading?
PA and NJ thru Thursday, then up to Little Rock on Friday for nephews HS graduation.  Maybe I'll take a few sticks, corrupt the boy.  I'm sure my sister would appreciate that.
Somebody needs to do it might as well be you ;D
Agreed

« Reply #251 on: May 18, 2015, 06:38:34 PM »

ok, time to head home to Merryland, home of overtaxation.  (Supreme Court just said so today!)  Orange County Chopper Toro for the ride.  Have a great evening all!
That's a good stick as well.  Just don't smoke it in Waco for the time being.
The Orange County Chopper should be okay in Waco.  The Sons of Anarchy? Not so much. ;)

« Reply #252 on: May 18, 2015, 06:41:29 PM »

Couple of Cigar lounge search engines for the travellin' man:

http://cigarshoplocator.com/

http://cigarplaces.com/

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/retailers/search

or of course just google the city...
Thanks for those, will have to bookmark them.  I'm hitting the road again tomorrow and not back until Sunday, but no time for any sticks, too many places to be. Glad I'm getting this NR smoked, will have to last me a week.
What direction you heading?
PA and NJ thru Thursday, then up to Little Rock on Friday for nephews HS graduation.  Maybe I'll take a few sticks, corrupt the boy.  I'm sure my sister would appreciate that.
Little Rock?  there is a nice lounge there, West End Cigars on Rodney Parham.

« Reply #253 on: May 18, 2015, 06:42:27 PM »

Couple of Cigar lounge search engines for the travellin' man:

http://cigarshoplocator.com/

http://cigarplaces.com/

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/retailers/search

or of course just google the city...
Thanks for those, will have to bookmark them.  I'm hitting the road again tomorrow and not back until Sunday, but no time for any sticks, too many places to be. Glad I'm getting this NR smoked, will have to last me a week.
What direction you heading?
PA and NJ thru Thursday, then up to Little Rock on Friday for nephews HS graduation.  Maybe I'll take a few sticks, corrupt the boy.  I'm sure my sister would appreciate that.
Hell, that's what Uncles are for.

« Reply #254 on: May 18, 2015, 06:50:50 PM »

Going with the CAO Extreme robuuuuuuuusto.  Later, folks.
Not too bad.  Lots of oaky flavor.

CAO has always been a brand where I enjoy a majority of the stuff they produce - all with solid quality.
I got one of those giant Tony Soprano's I been saving for a special occasion but not sure what occasion.
I have a couple of those too.  I'm going to have to dig one out soon.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18