« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2015, 04:29:11 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
Hi Shawn!
What's up Sam?

« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2015, 04:41:27 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
How goes it, Shauny?
Goin good bud - back in the real world!  1 week of training down here and then in the office here on out.  Will probably do some periodic trips down here since my manager is here, but I will learn the frequency later.
That sounds cool.  I don't have to travel much anymore but I didn't mind it so much when I had to.  Then again it was never with the frequency of NJDave.

« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2015, 04:52:21 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
I guess I'll have to change you status soon 😁

« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2015, 04:53:40 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
How goes it, Shauny?
Goin good bud - back in the real world!  1 week of training down here and then in the office here on out.  Will probably do some periodic trips down here since my manager is here, but I will learn the frequency later.
That sounds cool.  I don't have to travel much anymore but I didn't mind it so much when I had to.  Then again it was never with the frequency of NJDave.
I didn't mind it 'back in the day', but the wife doesn't really enjoy it now.  Was different when she was still in school and working hospital hours.  I think they will be trips every 1-3months, so not super frequent...and half the time I suppose the boss might come to Fargo too.  Nice with videoconferencing now-a-days, makes it so easy to get a lot of the same information across.

« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2015, 04:54:10 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
I guess I'll have to change you status soon 😁
LALTS!  I get paid June 5th, so you can do it then or after 2 weeks :)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/18/2015
« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2015, 05:01:56 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
Hi Shawn!
What's up Sam?
Not much here.  Daughter's graduating college this week, more money for cigars!  Congrats on starting the new job!  Initial take on the company good?

« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2015, 05:03:45 PM »

Going with the CAO Extreme robuuuuuuuusto.  Later, folks.

« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2015, 05:04:48 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
Hi Shawn!
What's up Sam?
Not much here.  Daughter's graduating college this week, more money for cigars!  Congrats on starting the new job!  Initial take on the company good?
Awesome, congrats to her and you!  Initial take is good - really like the company, will learn a lot more tomorrow and Wed.

« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2015, 05:10:36 PM »

« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2015, 05:11:24 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
Hey CG.  Sioux Falls, did not know that was in the mix!

« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2015, 05:13:25 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
Hi Shawn!
What's up Sam?
Not much here.  Daughter's graduating college this week, more money for cigars!  Congrats on starting the new job!  Initial take on the company good?
Congrats to the Daughter!

« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2015, 05:14:36 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
Hi Shawn!
What's up Sam?
Not much here.  Daughter's graduating college this week, more money for cigars!  Congrats on starting the new job!  Initial take on the company good?
Awesome, congrats to her and you!  Initial take is good - really like the company, will learn a lot more tomorrow and Wed.
So you will be a full Commie by Wednesday night.

« Reply #192 on: May 18, 2015, 05:16:03 PM »

I went with the Nica Rustica, following in the footsteps of Bean.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/18/2015
« Reply #193 on: May 18, 2015, 05:18:11 PM »

Going with the CAO Extreme robuuuuuuuusto.  Later, folks.
C'ya Tony.  Enjoy the Extreme!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/18/2015
« Reply #194 on: May 18, 2015, 05:18:23 PM »

I went with the Nica Rustica, following in the footsteps of Bean.
Good smoke!