Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/7/2015
« Reply #375 on: April 07, 2015, 07:10:41 PM »

No Ashtray Included :)

Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano
10 CIGARS (57% savings!)
 $70.00
 $29.99
But a wooden ashtray is just so ...practical.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/7/2015
« Reply #376 on: April 07, 2015, 07:11:37 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.

« Reply #377 on: April 07, 2015, 07:14:17 PM »

Doing role call this afternoon TexasDave?
Somebody has to do it once in a while.
I don't know about that......something about not asking questions you don't want answers to.
Same reason I don't read the Obits and wouldn't live in a Senior community.
Just the opposite for me I can't stand it when people you know just fall off the face of the earth and you don't know wtf thappened to them.  Several have done that around here.

I generally don't care enough about most people to notice in the first place.
I'msorry, did you say something?
Who are you talking to?
Que?
¿Como?
You going for "How" there?  (appears como means a few things, depending on how it's used) And how the heck do you get an upside down question mark?
In English, if one is confused and wants the speaker to repeat or clarify, he'll say "What?" or "Huh?" or "Come again?"

In Spanish, you say "¿Como?"  It's an idiomatic thing.  If you want to ask a complete question you'll say, "¿Que se dice?"  But if you just want to use one word, use ¿como?

It's also what most people say when they answer the phone.

To get the preceding question mark, use alt+0191.
For tomorrow's lesson we will explore ¿porque? o porque
And por qué.  We'll also decipher the difference between el papá, el papa, y la papa.

Meanwhile, in English class, we'll straighten out there, their, and they're.
before proceeding to math for mode, median and mean.
...and since Dave brought it up, let's go into proceed, precede, succeed, secede, prescribe, and proscribe.  And then we'll discuss capitols and capitals.

Oh...and don't get me started on pedal, petal, and peddle.
Or led, lead & lead.  read & read & red.  Sorry, but made it home and checked in while the warden called the #2 princess, absolutely could not, knot, pass this up.
You might as well get in on the action too!

« Reply #378 on: April 07, 2015, 07:14:41 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/7/2015
« Reply #379 on: April 07, 2015, 07:22:03 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
definitely enjoyed it!  Ok, ready for dinner.  Warden has a home made spinach quiche.  have a great evening!

« Reply #380 on: April 07, 2015, 07:37:34 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
I would hope so.  Very nice cigar.

« Reply #381 on: April 07, 2015, 07:39:08 PM »

[...]

...lest all our efforts come to naught.

« Reply #382 on: April 07, 2015, 07:40:32 PM »

[...]

To what end?  Two times the fun.

« Reply #383 on: April 07, 2015, 07:42:25 PM »

MB III's jamming

10/$40

« Reply #384 on: April 07, 2015, 07:43:16 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
definitely enjoyed it!  Ok, ready for dinner.  Warden has a home made spinach quiche.  have a great evening!
Am I gonna have to look up spinach quickie in the urban dictionary?  Sounds kinky.

« Reply #385 on: April 07, 2015, 07:44:20 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
definitely enjoyed it!  Ok, ready for dinner.  Warden has a home made spinach quiche.  have a great evening!
Am I gonna have to look up spinach quickie in the urban dictionary?  Sounds kinky.
Definitely an Urban dish.

« Reply #386 on: April 07, 2015, 07:44:44 PM »

We obviously are bored.  We're down to wordplay.

Of course, in my case, it beats the hell out of working.

« Reply #387 on: April 07, 2015, 07:48:03 PM »

We obviously are bored.  We're down to wordplay.

Of course, in my case, it beats the hell out of working.
Bout time for you to catch the bus

« Reply #388 on: April 07, 2015, 07:55:50 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
definitely enjoyed it!  Ok, ready for dinner.  Warden has a home made spinach quiche.  have a great evening!
Am I gonna have to look up spinach quickie in the urban dictionary?  Sounds kinky.
Sounds right up your alley Antnee, don't forget the olive oil.

« Reply #389 on: April 07, 2015, 07:56:48 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
definitely enjoyed it!  Ok, ready for dinner.  Warden has a home made spinach quiche.  have a great evening!
Am I gonna have to look up spinach quickie in the urban dictionary?  Sounds kinky.
Your dyslexia does keep the banter interesting.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27