Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2016, 12:42:37 PM »

Yard work done for the day and so am I.  R&R the rest of the day.

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2016, 12:59:26 PM »

Yard work done for the day and so am I.  R&R the rest of the day.
Getting ready to bring the boys to a birthday party and then go straight to the recital from there.

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2016, 01:05:32 PM »

Yard work done for the day and so am I.  R&R the rest of the day.
Getting ready to bring the boys to a birthday party and then go straight to the recital from there.
I will try to smoke a cigar for you.

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2016, 01:07:03 PM »

Got my LFD Chisel samplers from Holts.

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2016, 01:18:29 PM »

Smoking a little devil with a Stone mocha IPA, both very good. Going out to dinner with friends later to my favorite seafood place

« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2016, 01:44:29 PM »

Smoking a little devil with a Stone mocha IPA, both very good. Going out to dinner with friends later to my favorite seafood place
Afternoon Fish, sounds like you are still living big

« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2016, 01:47:09 PM »

On the patio watching NASCAR Bush race.  Just lit a Heisenberg to smoke for Tony that he gifted me.

Never had one before, rather odd shaped cigar but looks nice.  They call it a pyramid.

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2016, 01:59:13 PM »

On the patio watching NASCAR Bush race.  Just lit a Heisenberg to smoke for Tony that he gifted me.

Never had one before, rather odd shaped cigar but looks nice.  They call it a pyramid.
Damn nice draw.

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2016, 02:13:31 PM »

Smoking a little devil with a Stone mocha IPA, both very good. Going out to dinner with friends later to my favorite seafood place
Afternoon Fish, sounds like you are still living big
Dont get out much Dave, looking forward to it before travel baseball starts

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2016, 02:14:37 PM »

Smoking a little devil with a Stone mocha IPA, both very good. Going out to dinner with friends later to my favorite seafood place
Afternoon Fish, sounds like you are still living big
Yeah.  How the eff does he manage that?

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2016, 02:21:10 PM »

Smoking a little devil with a Stone mocha IPA, both very good. Going out to dinner with friends later to my favorite seafood place
Afternoon Fish, sounds like you are still living big
Yeah.  How the eff does he manage that?
Brief moments that you need to take advantage of, a one week gap between rec baseball and travel baseball, I coach both so the next 6 weeks will be busy

« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2016, 02:47:09 PM »

Smoking a little devil with a Stone mocha IPA, both very good. Going out to dinner with friends later to my favorite seafood place
Afternoon Fish, sounds like you are still living big
Yeah.  How the eff does he manage that?
Brief moments that you need to take advantage of, a one week gap between rec baseball and travel baseball, I coach both so the next 6 weeks will be busy
Well I'm jealous.

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2016, 03:49:10 PM »

94 degrees feels like 103 here at 2:45.  Plenty warm!

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2016, 04:41:04 PM »

Sort of fell asleep in my recliner.

Looks like it is time for a cigar.

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2016, 05:10:28 PM »

SHEESH!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6