Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2016, 03:28:20 PM »

so, if you do happen to have 23 odds & ends on a table, and 22 fall off, what the hell do you have left, an odd or an end?
Never ends well having people around here think....

« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2016, 03:29:21 PM »

so, if you do happen to have 23 odds & ends on a table, and 22 fall off, what the hell do you have left, an odd or an end?
Never ends well having people around here think....
Damn dangerous thing for sure!

« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2016, 03:33:16 PM »

This should relieve everyone's mind from thinking!

As his days of being an employed NFL player dwindle, Johnny Manziel continues to keep anything but a low profile.

The beleaguered Cleveland Browns quarterback - for now - was at UFC 196 last weekend in Las Vegas, where he partied with notorious reality TV "personality" Scott Disick, a member of the Kardashian entourage.

« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2016, 03:50:05 PM »

Who would have ever guessed it???? ::)

Burger King hot dogs reviewed: ‘culinary calamity’

« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2016, 03:59:07 PM »

2 minutes prior to closing (I am going home):

DOW  -101

« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2016, 03:59:15 PM »

Who would have ever guessed it???? ::)

Burger King hot dogs reviewed: ‘culinary calamity’
Well, don't remember their burgers or other offerings being at the top of anyone's favorites list either.

« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2016, 03:59:57 PM »

I was hoping for an update from you about the lady dancing naked on the truck TexDave.

« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2016, 04:00:24 PM »

BBL from the patio with a Seagar!

« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2016, 04:01:57 PM »

I was hoping for an update from you about the lady dancing naked on the truck TexDave.
As a matter of fact I have that:

Naked woman who stopped traffic on U.S. 290 receiving psychiatric treatment

A woman found dancing nude on the top of a big rig, snarling the mid-morning commute for miles along westbound U.S. 290, is getting psychiatric help at an area hospital, officials said.

The bizarre incident began around 9 a.m. Monday, according to Harris County Sheriff's Dep. Thomas Gilliland, who said the 25-year-old naked woman wandered into traffic on U.S. 290 near Huffmeister, causing a three-car pileup.

Authorities closed both sides of the highway while responding to the incident, backing up traffic for miles and baffling commuters. Pictures of the woman began circulating around social media as the incident stretched nearly two hours.

It’s believed that she was involved in two separate hit-and-run traffic incidents in the Jersey Village area just before the highway shutdown.

« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2016, 04:02:17 PM »

Now, I am gone!

« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2016, 04:14:00 PM »

« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2016, 04:14:31 PM »

[...]

I wonder if they have a pole in the room for her dancing......

« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2016, 04:20:55 PM »

so, if you do happen to have 23 odds & ends on a table, and 22 fall off, what the hell do you have left, an odd or an end?
Never ends well having people around here think....
You have one odd and end. Grammar, what a concept.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/8/2016
« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2016, 04:26:42 PM »

so, if you do happen to have 23 odds & ends on a table, and 22 fall off, what the hell do you have left, an odd or an end?
Never ends well having people around here think....
You have one odd and end. Grammar, what a concept.
yes, an odd ending for sure.  I am out.  have an El Rey Del Mundo Oscuro for the ride.  everyone have a great evening!

« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2016, 04:32:19 PM »

[...]

I was kinda going there as well...maybe she needs dance lessons more than psychiatric help.  Most of those people need more help then they give anyway.  ....but I won't go on a rant about worthless shrinks  now....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10