Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2021, 05:58:06 PM »

Starting off with an Oy cigar.   First chance to sit.
Did you pack any smokes for your trip? I know your d-i-l isn't a big fan so perhaps this will be a smoke-free few days?
Hell yea I did.  Plus some contraband infused MA illegal cigars for Paul.
I'm confused

« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2021, 06:03:19 PM »

Starting off with an Oy cigar.   First chance to sit.
Did you pack any smokes for your trip? I know your d-i-l isn't a big fan so perhaps this will be a smoke-free few days?
Hell yea I did.  Plus some contraband infused MA illegal cigars for Paul.
I'm confused
Massachusetts passed a law prohibiting the sale of infused or flavored cigars. Therefore, Dave's son who prefers those waits until Dad comes to town to smuggle them in. By the way, recreational pot is completely legal in Massachusetts.

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2021, 06:07:59 PM »

Starting off with an Oy cigar.   First chance to sit.
Did you pack any smokes for your trip? I know your d-i-l isn't a big fan so perhaps this will be a smoke-free few days?
Hell yea I did.  Plus some contraband infused MA illegal cigars for Paul.
I'm confused
Massachusetts passed a law prohibiting the sale of infused or flavored cigars. Therefore, Dave's son who prefers those waits until Dad comes to town to smuggle them in. By the way, recreational pot is completely legal in Massachusetts.
Thank you for the clarification. Doesn't make any sense.
I have family down state who take the trip to Massachusetts to the dispensaries. I was offered gummies but I prefer the more traditional methods

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2021, 06:43:53 PM »

Back from bench pressing with my son. He's gonna be a bull.
This one's for me.

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2021, 06:56:03 PM »

@razgueado, I saw this music quiz posted by one of my Spanish colleagues. It's all in Spanish but I don't believe it'll be a problem for you. It's a bit time consuming but could be interesting. I'll post the link shortly...
https://forms.gle/mUSWC86NZFZ2xVPz5
I did this test, or something very like it, sometime back in English.

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2021, 06:57:29 PM »

My day went to crap. I'll catch up from home. See whoever is around later.
Sounds like the day I'm having.

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2021, 07:34:10 PM »

My day went to crap. I'll catch up from home. See whoever is around later.
Sounds like the day I'm having.
Mine got better when I got home. Hope your night goes better Raz.

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2021, 08:14:02 PM »

@razgueado, I saw this music quiz posted by one of my Spanish colleagues. It's all in Spanish but I don't believe it'll be a problem for you. It's a bit time consuming but could be interesting. I'll post the link shortly...
https://forms.gle/mUSWC86NZFZ2xVPz5
I did this test, or something very like it, sometime back in English.
I assumed Victor was being original. Never got the scoop about what he was going to do with the data. It was kinda interesting.

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2021, 08:14:20 PM »

Back from bench pressing with my son. He's gonna be a bull.
This one's for me.
One of my favorites.

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2021, 08:26:00 PM »

My day went to crap. I'll catch up from home. See whoever is around later.
Sounds like the day I'm having.
Mine got better when I got home. Hope your night goes better Raz.
It's just work.  They pay me for it.

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2021, 08:54:12 PM »

My day went to crap. I'll catch up from home. See whoever is around later.
Sounds like the day I'm having.
Mine got better when I got home. Hope your night goes better Raz.
It's just work.  They pay me for it.
Exactly.

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2021, 08:55:26 PM »

Starting off with an Oy cigar.   First chance to sit.
Did you pack any smokes for your trip? I know your d-i-l isn't a big fan so perhaps this will be a smoke-free few days?
Hell yea I did.  Plus some contraband infused MA illegal cigars for Paul.
I'm confused
Massachusetts passed a law prohibiting the sale of infused or flavored cigars. Therefore, Dave's son who prefers those waits until Dad comes to town to smuggle them in. By the way, recreational pot is completely legal in Massachusetts.
And when returning to SC from MA, I have to bring the other son that.  (when driving)

« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2021, 09:13:05 PM »

Espinosa Crema

« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2021, 09:13:15 PM »

Starting off with an Oy cigar.   First chance to sit.
Did you pack any smokes for your trip? I know your d-i-l isn't a big fan so perhaps this will be a smoke-free few days?
Hell yea I did.  Plus some contraband infused MA illegal cigars for Paul.
I'm confused
Massachusetts passed a law prohibiting the sale of infused or flavored cigars. Therefore, Dave's son who prefers those waits until Dad comes to town to smuggle them in. By the way, recreational pot is completely legal in Massachusetts.
And when returning to SC from MA, I have to bring the other son that.  (when driving)
You're a regular mule.

« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2021, 09:26:45 PM »

All packed, Figment too. Unwinding with an Ave Maria.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7