Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Fine?  I found it a little scary myself.
I thought you only got scared by big spiders?
Spiders?  Ha.  Once you have kids, you pray to get bitten by a big ol' poisonous one.  Look at the success Peter Parker had.

Morning, jammers.
What's up working stiff?
Only my pay check, at least this one.
Hope you can buy yourself some smokes with that moolah.
I just had 30 arrive yesterday from the bid and ordered that box of LTs yesterday, so I'm good for now. It'll be mostly bills/Xmas. It'll be gone before I know it. Lol
And then there is that impending hot tub bill
Da! Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a! Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say! Hot tub!
Rub a dub in the hot tub! Rub a dub with me!
Fine entrance. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Fine?  I found it a little scary myself.
Afternoon Tony.  The hot tub routine goes back to the first ever tail gate herf at CF.
Just funnin', my friend.

Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.

Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
Timely Tony

Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
So she's right on time if you go by WST (Woman Standard Time).

Afternoon CB

Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
So she's right on time if you go by WST (Woman Standard Time).
On time whenever they show up.

Afternoon CB
Afternoon TR.  Couple of big games in Oklahoma later today.  Oklahoma State 6 vs Baylor 10 and Oklahoma 7 vs TCU 18.

Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
So she's right on time if you go by WST (Woman Standard Time).
On time whenever they show up.
When our family has to be ready to go somewhere, I always tell my wife she has to be ready 10 minutes before she actually has to be ready. That way we can leave on time.

Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
So she's right on time if you go by WST (Woman Standard Time).
On time whenever they show up.
When our family has to be ready to go somewhere, I always tell my wife she has to be ready 10 minutes before she actually has to be ready. That way we can leave on time.
I would have to factor in at least 30 minutes.  10 minutes late is fashionable.

Afternoon CB
Afternoon TR.  Couple of big games in Oklahoma later today.  Oklahoma State 6 vs Baylor 10 and Oklahoma 7 vs TCU 18.
I would expect the "O" teams will win both and would bet on the O'State team to win.

Today your birthday, DaveMike?

Supposed to be meeting my brother and his family at a restaurant in 5 minutes. The place is 10 minutes away. The wife just got into the shower.
So she's right on time if you go by WST (Woman Standard Time).
On time whenever they show up.
When our family has to be ready to go somewhere, I always tell my wife she has to be ready 10 minutes before she actually has to be ready. That way we can leave on time.
I would have to factor in at least 30 minutes.  10 minutes late is fashionable.
So you are High Fashion, I got an always late far beyond fashionable neighbor friend and we finally just quit inviting them over for dinner.

Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.

Today your birthday, DaveMike?
Indeed it is.
Well, happy birthday, young man! As it happens, it is also my dad's birthday. Should make that easy to remember in the future. Hope you get to enjoy a tasty smoke today.