Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Good start for the Bills.
The initial kick return was crazy. HOLD ON TO THE BALL! Isn't that the first thing they learn in football?
Despite all that and the game stats, I think the Jets defense is holding its own. Most of the scoring in this first half was all field goals. Now Wilson and the offense need to wake up. But don't tell Rick I said that.

Good start for the Bills.
The initial kick return was crazy. HOLD ON TO THE BALL! Isn't that the first thing they learn in football?
Despite all that and the game stats, I think the Jets defense is holding its own. Most of the scoring in this first half was all field goals. Now Wilson and the offense need to wake up. But don't tell Rick I said that.
Seems like they've gone ahead and locked this one up with plenty of time left in the game.

Good start for the Bills.
The initial kick return was crazy. HOLD ON TO THE BALL! Isn't that the first thing they learn in football?
Despite all that and the game stats, I think the Jets defense is holding its own. Most of the scoring in this first half was all field goals. Now Wilson and the offense need to wake up. But don't tell Rick I said that.
Seems like they've gone ahead and locked this one up with plenty of time left in the game.
There's still a quarter to go.

Good start for the Bills.
The initial kick return was crazy. HOLD ON TO THE BALL! Isn't that the first thing they learn in football?
Despite all that and the game stats, I think the Jets defense is holding its own. Most of the scoring in this first half was all field goals. Now Wilson and the offense need to wake up. But don't tell Rick I said that.
Seems like they've gone ahead and locked this one up with plenty of time left in the game.
There's still a quarter to go.
Yeah, and that was about when I turned it off, cause it was over.

Good start for the Bills.
The initial kick return was crazy. HOLD ON TO THE BALL! Isn't that the first thing they learn in football?
Despite all that and the game stats, I think the Jets defense is holding its own. Most of the scoring in this first half was all field goals. Now Wilson and the offense need to wake up. But don't tell Rick I said that.
Seems like they've gone ahead and locked this one up with plenty of time left in the game.
There's still a quarter to go.
Ouch! Wilson benched. I think the fat lady has sung.

Good start for the Bills.
The initial kick return was crazy. HOLD ON TO THE BALL! Isn't that the first thing they learn in football?
Despite all that and the game stats, I think the Jets defense is holding its own. Most of the scoring in this first half was all field goals. Now Wilson and the offense need to wake up. But don't tell Rick I said that.
Seems like they've gone ahead and locked this one up with plenty of time left in the game.
There's still a quarter to go.
Ouch! Wilson benched. I think the fat lady has sung.
I'll take it. I'll take it

Mark Twain Memoir

I hope the Denver FG kicker gets bonus pay after this game.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]