CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 11/19/2023  (Read 914 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/19/2023
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2023, 05:50:39 PM »

Good start for the Bills.
The initial kick return was crazy. HOLD ON TO THE BALL! Isn't that the first thing they learn in football?
Despite all that and the game stats, I think the Jets defense is holding its own. Most of the scoring in this first half was all field goals. Now Wilson and the offense need to wake up. But don't tell Rick I said that.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2023, 06:45:48 PM »

The initial kick return was crazy. HOLD ON TO THE BALL! Isn't that the first thing they learn in football?
Despite all that and the game stats, I think the Jets defense is holding its own. Most of the scoring in this first half was all field goals. Now Wilson and the offense need to wake up. But don't tell Rick I said that.
Seems like they've gone ahead and locked this one up with plenty of time left in the game.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2023, 07:07:51 PM »

Seems like they've gone ahead and locked this one up with plenty of time left in the game.
There's still a quarter to go.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2023, 07:47:56 PM »

Yeah, and that was about when I turned it off, cause it was over.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2023, 07:48:17 PM »

Ouch! Wilson benched. I think the fat lady has sung.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2023, 07:54:46 PM »

Ouch! Wilson benched. I think the fat lady has sung.
I'll take it. I'll take it

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2023, 09:21:00 PM »

Mark Twain Memoir

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2023, 10:42:55 PM »

I hope the Denver FG kicker gets bonus pay after this game.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]