« Reply #195 on: March 10, 2015, 11:43:19 AM »

ok I am looking at the following....SAMSUNG 850 EVO-Series MZ-75E250B/AM 2.5" 250GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) for $99.00  That'a a Solid state drive,  I remember when Winchester disks were a hundred or so dollars per megabyte, not giga, not terabyte, but 10 megabytes for $200 now 2TB drives are around $100 or less.
I am getting old, and technology is getting faster and cheaper...
And it is NSA approved I hope.

« Reply #196 on: March 10, 2015, 11:43:58 AM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.

« Reply #197 on: March 10, 2015, 11:51:02 AM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.
Proraso.

« Reply #198 on: March 10, 2015, 11:52:17 AM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.
...And it's not what I'd call special.  It's just Italian.

« Reply #199 on: March 10, 2015, 11:54:13 AM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.
Proraso.
Yes, thank you.

« Reply #200 on: March 10, 2015, 11:58:00 AM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.
Proraso.
Yes, thank you.
And you ran out?  Since your trip to Italy?  Jayzus, that stuff lasts forever...you shaving 3 times a day or what?

« Reply #201 on: March 10, 2015, 11:58:28 AM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.
...And it's not what I'd call special.  It's just Italian.
that makes it special, Italian, ancient Rome, they had conquered the known world, while some peoples ancestors where running around naked, eating berries, and painting themselves blue.  Then again in WW II they could not beat the Ethiopians who had spears, and they had machine guns and tanks...  OK were special.

« Reply #202 on: March 10, 2015, 12:09:11 PM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.
...And it's not what I'd call special.  It's just Italian.
that makes it special, Italian, ancient Rome, they had conquered the known world, while some peoples ancestors where running around naked, eating berries, and painting themselves blue.  Then again in WW II they could not beat the Ethiopians who had spears, and they had machine guns and tanks...  OK were special.
Oh, you meant short-bus special.  Sorry, I misunderstood.  Yeah...it's special.

« Reply #203 on: March 10, 2015, 12:12:30 PM »

Headed out to pick up some Taquitos!

« Reply #204 on: March 10, 2015, 12:18:43 PM »

Headed out to pick up some Taquitos!
I'll take two.  And a Mexican Coke.  Pick me up a Powerball ticket, too.

« Reply #205 on: March 10, 2015, 12:23:05 PM »

Headed out to pick up some Taquitos!
I'll take two.  And a Mexican Coke.  Pick me up a Powerball ticket, too.
just one ticket, - the winning ticket, that is all.
Maybe Mongolian grill today, or sushi, not sure... Damn, got a 1pm Statement of Work review with Hitachi/Sepaton.
no lunch for me until 2pm...

« Reply #206 on: March 10, 2015, 12:26:35 PM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.
Proraso.
Yes, thank you.
And you ran out?  Since your trip to Italy?  Jayzus, that stuff lasts forever...you shaving 3 times a day or what?
Well, you have that backhair to contend with.

« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2015, 12:35:08 PM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D
Seems like a long way to go for a shave.  Especially when I can do it myself for cheaper.  (TWSS)
with that special Italian Shaving soap, what brand was it again?
Ya gotta ask Raz, I forget.  Plus, I ran out.
Proraso.
Yes, thank you.
And you ran out?  Since your trip to Italy?  Jayzus, that stuff lasts forever...you shaving 3 times a day or what?
Well, you have that backhair to contend with.
Thanks Dave, sure helps out my taquito lunch.

« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2015, 12:36:33 PM »

What a chitty chitty bang bang of a Jam!

« Reply #209 on: March 10, 2015, 12:51:41 PM »

Headed out to pick up some Taquitos!
I'll take two.  And a Mexican Coke.  Pick me up a Powerball ticket, too.
just one ticket, - the winning ticket, that is all.
Maybe Mongolian grill today, or sushi, not sure... Damn, got a 1pm Statement of Work review with Hitachi/Sepaton.
no lunch for me until 2pm...
Doing Mongolian grill for lunch Thursday. Can't wait, love that place.