« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2015, 10:35:47 AM »

I now have a screen door, and I thank my friend the biker lady for giving me the Magic Screen her husband never put up. :)
Nice!  Good morning Dean
lady friends come in real handy around here.
morning Shaun.
Now there is the understatement of the day.
I was thinking the same thing, haha

« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2015, 10:37:08 AM »

Jayzus, it must be Tuesday. GFY, muchachos.
Let me start with some pleasantries...  Good morning.  How are you feeling, Bret.  Perry much all healed up now?
Good morning, Mr. Mayor. I usually feel with my fingers and there is nothing pretty about me.

« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2015, 10:40:48 AM »

Jayzus, it must be Tuesday. GFY, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!
Morning, Shaun. How's the work situation?
It's ok, just waiting on call-backs and the like.  How are you doin?
My estate money arrived, which paid for about two-thirds of my recent Glock purchase. I don't know whether to complain because the amount was low or be delighted because I could actually buy some cigars.

I guess that means I really can't complain, but it's Tuesday, so I will.

« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2015, 10:41:45 AM »

Jayzus, it must be Tuesday. GFY, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!
Morning, Shaun. How's the work situation?
It's ok, just waiting on call-backs and the like.  How are you doin?
My estate money arrived, which paid for about two-thirds of my recent Glock purchase. I don't know whether to complain because the amount was low or be delighted because I could actually buy some cigars.

I guess that means I really can't complain, but it's Tuesday, so I will.
Anything goes on a Tuesday   :D  Congrats on the new firearm!

« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2015, 10:45:57 AM »

Jayzus, it must be Tuesday. GFY, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!
Morning, Shaun. How's the work situation?
It's ok, just waiting on call-backs and the like.  How are you doin?
My estate money arrived, which paid for about two-thirds of my recent Glock purchase. I don't know whether to complain because the amount was low or be delighted because I could actually buy some cigars.

I guess that means I really can't complain, but it's Tuesday, so I will.
oh, there goes the gun talk,
OK Dean what are the various ladies packing...
and where can we get the good autoloader for the magazines from?

« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2015, 10:55:18 AM »

flip broke the banter,
I know, it's usually CB's fault, but not today...

« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2015, 10:57:22 AM »

Jayzus, it must be Tuesday. GFY, muchachos.
Let me start with some pleasantries...  Good morning.  How are you feeling, Bret.  Perry much all healed up now?
Good morning, Mr. Mayor. I usually feel with my fingers and there is nothing pretty about me.
I fucked that up and didn't notice the autocorrect changed pretty to perry, but apparently neither did you.  So now GFY.

« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2015, 10:58:11 AM »

Got to go to the barbershop bbl.
Sure, rub it in, why don't you.
You should go with me they have a good shine man there and he could polish your top to a mirror shine. ;D

« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2015, 10:59:28 AM »

Jayzus, it must be Tuesday. GFY, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!
Morning, Shaun. How's the work situation?
It's ok, just waiting on call-backs and the like.  How are you doin?
My estate money arrived, which paid for about two-thirds of my recent Glock purchase. I don't know whether to complain because the amount was low or be delighted because I could actually buy some cigars.

I guess that means I really can't complain, but it's Tuesday, so I will.
oh, there goes the gun talk,
OK Dean what are the various ladies packing...
and where can we get the good autoloader for the magazines from?
If the ladies are packing, I don't wanna know about it.

« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2015, 11:00:01 AM »

Jayzus, it must be Tuesday. GFY, muchachos.
Let me start with some pleasantries...  Good morning.  How are you feeling, Bret.  Perry much all healed up now?
Good morning, Mr. Mayor. I usually feel with my fingers and there is nothing pretty about me.
I fucked that up and didn't notice the autocorrect changed pretty to perry, but apparently neither did you.  So now GFY.
I noticed, you fixed it with modify, but in his quoted respone it is still perry.
The shadow knows everything - LaMonte Cranston, not my bartender buddy!

« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2015, 11:00:46 AM »

flip broke the banter,
I know, it's usually CB's fault, but not today...
You can't call broke after 10 minutes.  C'mon 3star!

« Reply #176 on: March 10, 2015, 11:00:57 AM »

Got my haircut for the wedding.   Now waiting to hear what the next check is for!

« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2015, 11:01:40 AM »

Jayzus, it must be Tuesday. GFY, muchachos.
Let me start with some pleasantries...  Good morning.  How are you feeling, Bret.  Perry much all healed up now?
Good morning, Mr. Mayor. I usually feel with my fingers and there is nothing pretty about me.
I fucked that up and didn't notice the autocorrect changed pretty to perry, but apparently neither did you.  So now GFY.
I noticed, you fixed it with modify, but in his quoted respone it is still perry.
The shadow knows everything - LaMonte Cranston, not my bartender buddy!
I could have gone and fixed them all but I was too damn lazy.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2015, 11:02:37 AM »

okay guys, heading off to the noon meeting and misc shopping.
Sancho Panza Extra-Fuerte toro for the ride.

« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2015, 11:02:59 AM »

Got my haircut for the wedding.   Now waiting to hear what the next check is for!
When's the big day?  And more importantly, is there still time to talk some sense into your son?