« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2014, 10:45:07 AM »

Mornin' folks! Curtain is up....don't know how long it will last. Hope everyone is doing well.

Dusty!
STEVE!

Special appearance, indeed. Sorry the man is filtering us out. Can you still get on CI banter regularly?
Last I tried....but why?

Could leave a message for you there. Since I don't do facebook and Scott won't give me the family account password.

Guess the PM messages here go to your email, no?
Mine always worked on the 'other' site too, not sure why the need for the 'PM sent' except for a post count boost ;)

« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2014, 10:45:37 AM »

Ordered a couple of Jericho Hill toros from Tampa H. Pricey suckers even with 10% off. Sound tasty though.
I have heard good things, not great, but good...interested to hear your thoughts!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2014, 10:46:33 AM »

I put up a tentative herf date on the calendar for September 7th.
Perfect for me. And I have a Punch Punch all lined up.

Hey, Bret. I'm sure that will work fine.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2014, 10:48:01 AM »

Ordered a couple of Jericho Hill toros from Tampa H. Pricey suckers even with 10% off. Sound tasty though.
I have heard good things, not great, but good...interested to hear your thoughts!
If nothing else I like the Johnny Cash tie-in.  :)

« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2014, 10:48:41 AM »

I put up a tentative herf date on the calendar for September 7th.

Sounds good, Dean. I will actually be in Destin, FL that week. And a good morning to ya.
thanks Steve. no idea where Destin is from Yankeetown but hope you can join in.
http://alturl.com/hfrpt
Dave that was well done.
Indeed....valuable presentation tool to use!

« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2014, 10:48:47 AM »

Ordered a couple of Jericho Hill toros from Tampa H. Pricey suckers even with 10% off. Sound tasty though.
I have heard good things, not great, but good...interested to hear your thoughts!
If nothing else I like the Johnny Cash tie-in.  :)
Agreed, really cool how they did the naming of the vitolas and everything!

« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2014, 10:50:07 AM »

Mornin' folks! Curtain is up....don't know how long it will last. Hope everyone is doing well.
Dusty! Welcome back.
Dave! How ya be?
Can't complain, cause who would give a shit, amiright? How's life in the desert?

« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2014, 10:51:37 AM »

Mornin' folks! Curtain is up....don't know how long it will last. Hope everyone is doing well.
Dusty! Welcome back.
Dave! How ya be?
Can't complain, cause who would give a shit, amiright? How's life in the desert?
Got that fuckin right!  Now GFY!!!
Ohh wait, it's Wednesday...yeah bud, hope everything is going well!  :P

« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2014, 10:52:11 AM »

I put up a tentative herf date on the calendar for September 7th.

Sounds good, Dean. I will actually be in Destin, FL that week. And a good morning to ya.
thanks Steve. no idea where Destin is from Yankeetown but hope you can join in.
http://alturl.com/hfrpt
Ahh, as they say down south it's just "Down the road a piece"
And YOU are giving Dean lessons in southern etiquette and linguistics??

« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2014, 10:54:09 AM »

Mornin' folks! Curtain is up....don't know how long it will last. Hope everyone is doing well.
I'm glad you made it.
Glad to be here.....real sketchy filter. It can turn on ya at any time.
Good to see ya Dusty!

« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2014, 10:55:02 AM »

I put up a tentative herf date on the calendar for September 7th.

Sounds good, Dean. I will actually be in Destin, FL that week. And a good morning to ya.
thanks Steve. no idea where Destin is from Yankeetown but hope you can join in.
http://alturl.com/hfrpt
Ahh, as they say down south it's just "Down the road a piece"
And YOU are giving Dean lessons in southern etiquette and linguistics??
Well, that's the extent of my knowledge of both so I figured I'd impart what I had
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2014, 10:55:49 AM »

I put up a tentative herf date on the calendar for September 7th.
Perfect for me. And I have a Punch Punch all lined up.
that's great.

« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2014, 10:57:36 AM »

Ordered a couple of Jericho Hill toros from Tampa H. Pricey suckers even with 10% off. Sound tasty though.
Also available at Smoke Inn (pricy of course), Cigar Federation (not cheap) and Atlantic for $29-36/5 depending on vitola.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2014, 10:58:28 AM »

Mornin' folks! Curtain is up....don't know how long it will last. Hope everyone is doing well.
Dusty! Welcome back.
Dave! How ya be?
Can't complain, cause who would give a shit, amiright? How's life in the desert?
Got a little rain yesterday so I can look forward to one dust free day!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2014, 10:59:36 AM »

Ordered a couple of Jericho Hill toros from Tampa H. Pricey suckers even with 10% off. Sound tasty though.
Also available at Smoke Inn (pricy of course), Cigar Federation (not cheap) and Atlantic for $29-36/5 depending on vitola.
Figured I'd just get a couple of singles to try....free shipping and all that. Howdy, Dave.