CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 31, 2015, 12:35:34 AM

Title: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 31, 2015, 12:35:34 AM
Short Story:
Please consider supporting a local athlete, Rich Riopel, at the (IAU) 24 Hour World Championship in Torino, Italy on April 11-12, 2015 by making a donation and/or getting a tee shirt from:

http://booster.com/runrichrun

Long Story:
Follow this link ==> http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,267.0.html
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 12:40:15 AM
I had a couple of drinks already and even smoked a Tres Reynas before that.  I think I'm done.

Evening Sir Antnee, Regent of Ravioli.
Good evening back.  Fell asleep, sorry about that.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 12:43:10 AM
Da flip boss.  Da flip!
Sheesh.  Keep you're pants on.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 12:53:32 AM
Well, it appears I missed everyone so I'm back off to bed.  Good night.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 31, 2015, 01:06:27 AM
Well, it appears I missed everyone so I'm back off to bed.  Good night.
Gnite Boss, Good Morning Everyone!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 02:55:21 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:35:44 AM
Today is Saturday, Jan. 31, the 31st day of 2015. There are 334 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:36:10 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Jan. 31, 1865, the U.S. House of Representatives joined the Senate in passing the 13th Amendment to the United States Constitution abolishing slavery, sending it to states for ratification. (The amendment was adopted in Dec. 1865.) Gen. Robert E. Lee was named general-in-chief of the Confederate States Army by President Jefferson Davis.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:36:49 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:37:13 AM
In 1606, Guy Fawkes, convicted of treason for his part in the "Gunpowder Plot" against the English Parliament and King James I, was executed.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:37:34 AM
In 1797, composer Franz Schubert was born in Vienna.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:37:59 AM
In 1915, entertainer and TV personality Garry Moore was born in Baltimore.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:38:39 AM
In 1929, revolutionary Leon Trotsky and his family were expelled from the Soviet Union.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:38:56 AM
In 1934, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Gold Reserve Act.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:39:48 AM
In 1945, Pvt. Eddie Slovik, 24, became the first U.S. soldier since the Civil War to be executed for desertion as he was shot by an American firing squad in France.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:40:16 AM
In 1958, the United States entered the Space Age with its first successful launch of a satellite into orbit, Explorer I.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:40:45 AM
In 1961, NASA launched Ham the Chimp aboard a Mercury-Redstone rocket from Cape Canaveral; Ham was recovered safely from the Atlantic Ocean following his 16 1/2-minute suborbital flight.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:41:03 AM
In 1971, astronauts Alan Shepard, Edgar Mitchell and Stuart Roosa blasted off aboard Apollo 14 on a mission to the moon.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:41:27 AM
In 1980, Queen Juliana of the Netherlands announced she would abdicate on her birthday the following April, to be succeeded by her daughter, Princess Beatrix.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:41:46 AM
In 1990, McDonald's Corp. opened its first fast-food restaurant in Moscow.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:42:07 AM
In 2000, an Alaska Airlines MD-83 jet crashed into the Pacific Ocean off Port Hueneme (wy-NEE'-mee), California, killing all 88 people aboard.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:42:38 AM
Ten years ago: Jury selection began in Santa Maria, California, for Michael Jackson's child molestation trial. (Jackson was later acquitted.) SBC Communications Inc. announced it was acquiring AT&T Corp. for $16 billion.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:43:02 AM
Five years ago: The annual World Economic Forum concluded a five-day meeting in Davos, Switzerland, with widespread agreement that a fragile recovery was under way but no consensus on what was going to spur job growth. Roger Federer beat Andy Murray 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (11) for a fourth Australian Open championship. The AFC defeated the NFC 41-34 in the Pro Bowl, played ahead of the Super Bowl for the first time. Beyonce became the first woman to win six Grammy Awards in one night; Taylor Swift won four Grammys, including album of the year, for "Fearless."
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:43:32 AM
One year ago: The long-delayed, controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline cleared a major hurdle toward approval as the U.S. State Department reported no major environmental objections to the proposed $7 billion project. A week of peace talks aimed at stemming Syria's civil war ended in Geneva with no concrete progress.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:44:10 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Carol Channing is 94. Composer Philip Glass is 78. Former Interior Secretary James Watt is 77. Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands, the former queen regent, is 77. Actor Stuart Margolin is 75. Actress Jessica Walter is 74. Former U.S. Rep. Dick Gephardt, D-Mo., is 74. Blues singer-musician Charlie Musselwhite is 71. Actor Glynn Turman is 69. Baseball Hall-of-Famer Nolan Ryan is 68. Actor Jonathan Banks (TV: "Breaking Bad") is 68. Singer-musician Harry Wayne Casey (KC and the Sunshine Band) is 64. Rock singer Johnny Rotten is 59. Actress Kelly Lynch is 56. Actor Anthony LaPaglia is 56. Singer-musician Lloyd Cole is 54. Rock musician Al Jaworski (Jesus Jones) is 49. Actress Minnie Driver is 45. Actress Portia de Rossi is 42. Actor-comedian Bobby Moynihan is 38. Actress Kerry Washington is 38. Singer Justin Timberlake is 34. Actor Tyler Ritter is 30. Country singer Tyler Hubbard (Florida Georgia Line) is 28. Folk-rock singer-musician Marcus Mumford (Mumford and Sons) is 28.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:44:51 AM
Thought for Today: "We live in a moment of history where change is so speeded up that we begin to see the present only when it is already disappearing." — R.D. Laing, Scottish psychiatrist (1927-1989).
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:46:42 AM
The Donkey
-------------------------

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried
piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do.
Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered
up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey. He invited all his neighbors to come over and
help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the
well.

At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then,
to everyone's amazement he quieted down. A few shovel loads later, the
farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw.
With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something
amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up. As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal,
he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over
the edge of the well and happily trotted off!

Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to
getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a steppingstone.
We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up!
Shake it off and take a step up.

Remember the five simple rules to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred - Forgive.
2. Free your mind from worries - Most never happen.
3. Live simply and appreciate what you have.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less

NOW --------

Enough of that crap . .
The donkey later came back and bit the sh*t out of
the farmer who had tried to bury him. The gash from the
bite got infected, and the farmer eventually died in
agony from septic shock.

MORAL FROM TODAY'S LESSON:
When you do something wrong and try to cover your
ass, it always comes back to bite you.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 05:36:46 AM
Morning & Happy Saturday Off LSU.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 05:42:35 AM
Pretty decent deal on LaBomba's at the Sister today.  601 LaBomba Napalm's 10/$34.50 FS.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 05:46:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 05:47:56 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Morning Golf.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 05:58:50 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 06:06:11 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 06:20:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 06:26:27 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 06:28:58 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 06:29:37 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
Only way I would be happy about going dress shopping with a woman was if it was with my sis in law.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 06:34:57 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
Only way I would be happy about going dress shopping with a woman was if it was with my sis in law.
LOL, and you think I am happy about it???
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 06:35:52 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
How cold up your way?  Snow melted?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 06:37:25 AM
Monday is Groundhog Day maybe he will bring good news.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 06:38:41 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
How cold up your way?  Snow melted?
Damn just saw National weather on TV looks like around 10 degrees up your way.  Too cold for me!!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 06:39:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
Only way I would be happy about going dress shopping with a woman was if it was with my sis in law.
LOL, and you think I am happy about it???
Still have to put the happy face on for the misses though.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 06:41:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
Only way I would be happy about going dress shopping with a woman was if it was with my sis in law.
LOL, and you think I am happy about it???
Still have to put the happy face on for the misses though.
You got it!  She is about to stroke out over this wedding planning stuff so if this little day trip to find just the right dress will bring her some peace and comfort then I am glad to do it.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 06:48:08 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
How cold up your way?  Snow melted?
Damn just saw National weather on TV looks like around 10 degrees up your way.  Too cold for me!!
Sorry Dave about complaining about 60°.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 07:01:12 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
How cold up your way?  Snow melted?
Yep, 13 here right now, feels like 1. Another week coming with lows in the single digits. Much colder than it normally is this time of year. Killing my smoking time, electric blanket or not.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 07:04:18 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
I envy the 58 part.
How cold up your way?  Snow melted?
Yep, 13 here right now, feels like 1. Another week coming with lows in the single digits. Much colder than it normally is this time of year. Killing my smoking time, electric blanket or not.
Yeah that is chilly for smoking as you can't put your head under the electric blanket.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 07:47:54 AM
Good morning, men.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 07:49:07 AM
Good morning, men.
Morning Mayor.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 07:50:34 AM
Time for me to get ready to head out.  Good luck to everyone on the CF tickets.  Maybe some phone lurking later while the Warden shops.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 07:54:25 AM
Good morning, men.
Morning Mayor.
Good morning back, TxDave.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 07:55:36 AM
Time for me to get ready to head out.  Good luck to everyone on the CF tickets.  Maybe some phone lurking later while the Warden shops.
Make sure you hold her bag correctly or the contents will fall out (they never close those shits).
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 07:59:27 AM
Good morning, men.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 08:01:55 AM
Good morning, men.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What up, LTG?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 08:04:07 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 08:08:26 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 08:14:40 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 08:16:13 AM
Happy Saturday all!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 08:19:21 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 08:19:33 AM
Happy Saturday all!
Shaun!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2015, 08:20:22 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 08:21:15 AM
Happy Saturday all!
Good morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 08:23:09 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 08:24:36 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning GADave.  Have you been to the new lounge yet?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 08:24:47 AM
Happy Saturday all!
Shaun!
Good mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 08:25:11 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good mornin to all these guys too!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2015, 08:29:24 AM
Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Native and Dave.
How are you sir?
Going good so far, it's going to be a chilly grand children day today but happy to see the 60's for this time of year but the low 70's were so nice the last couple of days.
Rain moving in here today high around 58 but back up to mid 60's tomorrow.  I am taking the Warden to Houston dress shopping today, I am sure you and all the others envy that!
Only way I would be happy about going dress shopping with a woman was if it was with my sis in law.
LOL, and you think I am happy about it???
Still have to put the happy face on for the misses though.
Smart man!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2015, 08:35:04 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning GADave.  Have you been to the new lounge yet?
Grand opening today, 11-7. Picked up the FNS-9 yesterday, going to the range before the lounge to break its cherry.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 08:36:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2015, 08:36:38 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good mornin to all these guys too!
That's cheating...lol
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 08:41:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip.  Taking it easy today?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 08:41:15 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good mornin to all these guys too!
That's cheating...lol
Fine, this better?
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and NJDavenotinNJ. Happy pre Cfest day.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 08:41:48 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning GADave.  Have you been to the new lounge yet?
Grand opening today, 11-7. Picked up the FNS-9 yesterday, going to the range before the lounge to break its cherry.
Don't shoot your eye out.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2015, 08:48:07 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning GADave.  Have you been to the new lounge yet?
Grand opening today, 11-7. Picked up the FNS-9 yesterday, going to the range before the lounge to break its cherry.
Don't shoot your eye out.
Always good advice.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 08:50:04 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning GADave.  Have you been to the new lounge yet?
Grand opening today, 11-7. Picked up the FNS-9 yesterday, going to the range before the lounge to break its cherry.
Don't shoot your eye out.
Always good advice.
Sounded like one of them commie 'KISS' rules.  Nice lookin gun Dave - you go all black or the black/silver?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 31, 2015, 08:50:05 AM
Good morning guys. Wifi up, for now. JdN Antano and last of the coffee.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2015, 08:50:33 AM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 31, 2015, 08:51:08 AM
Thanks for the funny Chip.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 31, 2015, 08:52:33 AM
45° heading for 70's maybe.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 31, 2015, 08:53:36 AM
Congrats ol
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Congrats old bastard.
Ha.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 08:54:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning GADave.  Have you been to the new lounge yet?
Grand opening today, 11-7. Picked up the FNS-9 yesterday, going to the range before the lounge to break its cherry.
Don't shoot your eye out.
Always good advice.
I watched Christmas Story.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 08:55:53 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip.  Taking it easy today?
Good morning Tony, no sis in law today just a granddaughter so a fun day hopefully.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 08:55:58 AM
Good morning guys. Wifi up, for now. JdN Antano and last of the coffee.
Deano!  Are you gonna surprise us and come up for CF?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 08:56:49 AM
Thanks for the funny Chip.
Your welcome Dean and good morning.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 08:57:51 AM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Congratulations Paw Paw.  Don't worry, grandchldren are great.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 08:57:56 AM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Congrats, gramps!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 31, 2015, 08:58:34 AM
Good morning guys. Wifi up, for now. JdN Antano and last of the coffee.
Deano!  Are you gonna surprise us and come up for CF?
I really doubt that Tony, the cost of the travel is cost prohibited.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 09:00:57 AM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Congrats!  Soon you will regale us with babysitting tales too.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 09:04:13 AM
Good morning guys. Wifi up, for now. JdN Antano and last of the coffee.
Deano!  Are you gonna surprise us and come up for CF?
I really doubt that Tony, the cost of the travel is cost prohibited.
What?  Gas is cheap now.  Start setting side a fund for next year then.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 09:05:08 AM
Good morning guys. Wifi up, for now. JdN Antano and last of the coffee.
Mornin Dean!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 09:05:24 AM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Grandpa Dave!   ;D   Congrats!!!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 09:06:54 AM

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip.  Taking it easy today?
Good morning Tony, no sis in law today just a granddaughter so a fun day hopefully.

So sis-in-law = easy day?  Granddaughter = fun day?  The two can't be combined?  LOL.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 09:22:51 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 09:25:30 AM

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip.  Taking it easy today?
Good morning Tony, no sis in law today just a granddaughter so a fun day hopefully.

So sis-in-law = easy day?  Granddaughter = fun day?  The two can't be combined?  LOL.
Grandchildren will snitch on you in a hurry to Mimi.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 09:27:35 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
Gmornin Scott!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 09:28:53 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
Some people just can't be trusted with stuff like that. Whenever we're meeting for something, there's the time I want to meet him, then the Nate Standard Time I tell him to get him there on time. Morning Scott.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 09:37:34 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
Some people just can't be trusted with stuff like that. Whenever we're meeting for something, there's the time I want to meet him, then the Nate Standard Time I tell him to get him there on time. Morning Scott.
I hear ya, play to your strengths. It was funny 2 years ago when he told me he couldn't get tickets then all you guys got them no problem I said I'd handle the next one
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 31, 2015, 09:38:19 AM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Congrats!  Soon you will regale us with babysitting tales too.
Don't know if I can live up to the standard set.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 09:40:05 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
We've all got one.  :)  By the way, loved that Tres Reynas corona yesterday.  CI has boxes for under $60 and I'm thinking about it.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 09:40:56 AM

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip.  Taking it easy today?
Good morning Tony, no sis in law today just a granddaughter so a fun day hopefully.

So sis-in-law = easy day?  Granddaughter = fun day?  The two can't be combined?  LOL.
Grandchildren will snitch on you in a hurry to Mimi.
Now I get it.  You can't smoke with the granddaughter around?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 31, 2015, 09:57:47 AM
Sum bitch this damn Tapatalk. CB fault

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 09:59:06 AM
Sum bitch this damn Tapatalk. CB fault

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Morning, Officer.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 31, 2015, 10:00:20 AM
What up Dave!

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 10:00:34 AM
Sum bitch this damn Tapatalk. CB fault

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Haha, some things never change.  Mornin Scott!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 31, 2015, 10:01:01 AM
Morning Shaun, you working or off today?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 10:07:13 AM
Sum bitch this damn Tapatalk. CB fault

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
iphone?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 10:08:03 AM
What up Dave!

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Not too much here, just working, as usual. How's things on your end?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 31, 2015, 10:08:04 AM
Hey Tony, yes an iPhone 6 with 8.1.2 and the new Tapatalk update.

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 10:08:13 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
We've all got one.  :)  By the way, loved that Tres Reynas corona yesterday.  CI has boxes for under $60 and I'm thinking about it.
Yes the black labels (2013) are very good IMO. I got a box on the devil for $49
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 31, 2015, 10:09:34 AM

What up Dave!

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Not too much here, just working, as usual. How's things on your end?
I hear ya bud, busy with work and kids...the norm!

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 10:11:34 AM
Morning Shaun, you working or off today?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Working from home this morning, just making sure everything is 'normal' - IT had a rough day yesterday with web servers bounding like basketballs.  What are you up to this weekend?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 10:12:17 AM
Hey Tony, yes an iPhone 6 with 8.1.2 and the new Tapatalk update.

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
I'll look into it in my spare time.  ;)  You planning on being at CF this year?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 10:12:35 AM
Tony there's a box of coronas on the devil that closes tonight current bid $40
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 10:12:57 AM
We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
We've all got one.  :)  By the way, loved that Tres Reynas corona yesterday.  CI has boxes for under $60 and I'm thinking about it.
Yes the black labels (2013) are very good IMO. I got a box on the devil for $49
That's a damn good deal.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 31, 2015, 10:14:07 AM

Morning Shaun, you working or off today?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Working from home this morning, just making sure everything is 'normal' - IT had a rough day yesterday with web servers bounding like basketballs.  What are you up to this weekend?
I feel like IT work is never ending. Wife had to work today so I have the gremlins. Planning on bourbon, cigar and american sniper in man shed after dinner.

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 10:14:20 AM
That's enough fucking around for me this morning.  Chores need to get done.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 10:15:32 AM

Morning Shaun, you working or off today?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Working from home this morning, just making sure everything is 'normal' - IT had a rough day yesterday with web servers bounding like basketballs.  What are you up to this weekend?
I feel like IT work is never ending. Wife had to work today so I have the gremlins. Planning on bourbon, cigar and american sniper in man shed after dinner.

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Solid plan and a good movie!!!  You burn a Petemas yet?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 31, 2015, 10:15:36 AM

Hey Tony, yes an iPhone 6 with 8.1.2 and the new Tapatalk update.

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
I'll look into it in my spare time.  ;)  You planning on being at CF this year?
haha, nope unfortunately I cannot make this year as my brothers change of command ceremony will be around the same time. He is taking command of recruiting station Jacksonville, FL.

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 10:15:46 AM
That's enough fucking around for me this morning.  Chores need to get done.  See yuz.
Late Tony, have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 31, 2015, 10:16:25 AM

Morning Shaun, you working or off today?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Working from home this morning, just making sure everything is 'normal' - IT had a rough day yesterday with web servers bounding like basketballs.  What are you up to this weekend?
I feel like IT work is never ending. Wife had to work today so I have the gremlins. Planning on bourbon, cigar and american sniper in man shed after dinner.

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Solid plan and a good movie!!!  You burn a Petemas yet?
hell yea man it was awesome!  I have yet to try the Reserva yet. You?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 31, 2015, 10:17:23 AM

That's enough fucking around for me this morning.  Chores need to get done.  See yuz.
see you buddy stay warm

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 10:17:50 AM

Morning Shaun, you working or off today?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Working from home this morning, just making sure everything is 'normal' - IT had a rough day yesterday with web servers bounding like basketballs.  What are you up to this weekend?
I feel like IT work is never ending. Wife had to work today so I have the gremlins. Planning on bourbon, cigar and american sniper in man shed after dinner.

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Solid plan and a good movie!!!  You burn a Petemas yet?
hell yea man it was awesome!  I have yet to try the Reserva yet. You?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Yeah I liked it, interested to hear what it is tomorrow - haven't smoked the Reserva either.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 31, 2015, 10:22:15 AM

Morning Shaun, you working or off today?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Working from home this morning, just making sure everything is 'normal' - IT had a rough day yesterday with web servers bounding like basketballs.  What are you up to this weekend?
I feel like IT work is never ending. Wife had to work today so I have the gremlins. Planning on bourbon, cigar and american sniper in man shed after dinner.

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Solid plan and a good movie!!!  You burn a Petemas yet?
hell yea man it was awesome!  I have yet to try the Reserva yet. You?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Yeah I liked it, interested to hear what it is tomorrow - haven't smoked the Reserva either.
yea I am looking forward to that more than the Super Bowl. But not as bad as Katy Perry halftime show. Ha

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 10:23:06 AM

Morning Shaun, you working or off today?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Working from home this morning, just making sure everything is 'normal' - IT had a rough day yesterday with web servers bounding like basketballs.  What are you up to this weekend?
I feel like IT work is never ending. Wife had to work today so I have the gremlins. Planning on bourbon, cigar and american sniper in man shed after dinner.

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Solid plan and a good movie!!!  You burn a Petemas yet?
hell yea man it was awesome!  I have yet to try the Reserva yet. You?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Yeah I liked it, interested to hear what it is tomorrow - haven't smoked the Reserva either.
yea I am looking forward to that more than the Super Bowl. But not as bad as Katy Perry halftime show. Ha

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Hahaha - amen!  Don't even get these guys goin on Katy Perry ;)
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 31, 2015, 10:23:33 AM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 10:26:09 AM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 11:15:02 AM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 11:22:17 AM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 11:53:29 AM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 11:57:59 AM
What time are you done working?
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 12:00:05 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 12:10:54 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Oh so you have to by CF tix there? I have a reminder set on my phone but will log in through my computer and hope for the best
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 12:12:45 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Oh so you have to by CF tix there? I have a reminder set on my phone but will log in through my computer and hope for the best
Yep, already have the reminder set on my phone, in case I get busy. Did it this way last year, too.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 12:19:49 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Oh so you have to by CF tix there? I have a reminder set on my phone but will log in through my computer and hope for the best
Yep, already have the reminder set on my phone, in case I get busy. Did it this way last year, too.
This is my first time trying this, then comes the battle for accommodations
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 12:22:09 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Oh so you have to by CF tix there? I have a reminder set on my phone but will log in through my computer and hope for the best
Yep, already have the reminder set on my phone, in case I get busy. Did it this way last year, too.
This is my first time trying this, then comes the battle for accommodations
Haven't really had that battle yet. We've stayed right along whatever road that is that comes into the resort off 80, but this year with 3 of us, I think we're gonna try to stay in the resort itself. 3 people makes it more doable financially. So we'll see how that goes.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 12:25:25 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Oh so you have to by CF tix there? I have a reminder set on my phone but will log in through my computer and hope for the best
Yep, already have the reminder set on my phone, in case I get busy. Did it this way last year, too.
This is my first time trying this, then comes the battle for accommodations
Haven't really had that battle yet. We've stayed right along whatever road that is that comes into the resort off 80, but this year with 3 of us, I think we're gonna try to stay in the resort itself. 3 people makes it more doable financially. So we'll see how that goes.
Yeah it seems like reservations at Split Rock are as challenging as CF tix
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 12:29:32 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Oh so you have to by CF tix there? I have a reminder set on my phone but will log in through my computer and hope for the best
Yep, already have the reminder set on my phone, in case I get busy. Did it this way last year, too.
This is my first time trying this, then comes the battle for accommodations
My first too and I got to try to do it using my phone.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 12:32:05 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Oh so you have to by CF tix there? I have a reminder set on my phone but will log in through my computer and hope for the best
Yep, already have the reminder set on my phone, in case I get busy. Did it this way last year, too.
This is my first time trying this, then comes the battle for accommodations
My first too and I got to try to do it using my phone.
As long as you have a good connection and are ready to do it right at 2, you should be fine. Tix sell out in like, 2 minutes. But that's a long time you actually have to click 2 buttons online.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 12:32:33 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Oh so you have to by CF tix there? I have a reminder set on my phone but will log in through my computer and hope for the best
Yep, already have the reminder set on my phone, in case I get busy. Did it this way last year, too.
This is my first time trying this, then comes the battle for accommodations
My first too and I got to try to do it using my phone.
Probably as good a way as any
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 12:33:20 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Oh so you have to by CF tix there? I have a reminder set on my phone but will log in through my computer and hope for the best
Yep, already have the reminder set on my phone, in case I get busy. Did it this way last year, too.
This is my first time trying this, then comes the battle for accommodations
My first too and I got to try to do it using my phone.
As long as you have a good connection and are ready to do it right at 2, you should be fine. Tix sell out in like, 2 minutes. But that's a long time you actually have to click 2 buttons online.
BRB, knocking on some wood...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 12:33:56 PM
Well gents, I'm out for the morning - time to make some breakfast!  Have a good weekend all, Go Pats!
Later, Shaun. Enjoy that halftime show.
Really? This was the last post?
You have any gems to add?
Clearly not
LALTS, clearly. I'm outta here at 2:30.
Oh so you have to by CF tix there? I have a reminder set on my phone but will log in through my computer and hope for the best
Yep, already have the reminder set on my phone, in case I get busy. Did it this way last year, too.
This is my first time trying this, then comes the battle for accommodations
My first too and I got to try to do it using my phone.
As long as you have a good connection and are ready to do it right at 2, you should be fine. Tix sell out in like, 2 minutes. But that's a long time you actually have to click 2 buttons online.
Even our boys south of the line should be able to handle that! 😃
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 12:34:44 PM
[...]
CNS
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 12:37:37 PM
[...]
Got a strong 4G connection and like you a reminder on the calendar.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 12:39:47 PM
[...]
Don't count on it!  Some of us are elderly.  ::)
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 12:43:43 PM
[...]
Haha, good luck to us all
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 01:29:35 PM
T-30 minutes...
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 01:33:13 PM
T-30 minutes...
I read ya loud and clear, computer on, link ready. I got nervous so I'm in the potty now
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 01:38:13 PM
T-30 minutes...
I read ya loud and clear, computer on, link ready. I got nervous so I'm in the potty now
Haha, I do get legit nervous before the sale starts.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 01:58:50 PM
T-30 minutes...
I read ya loud and clear, computer on, link ready. I got nervous so I'm in the potty now
Haha, I do get legit nervous before the sale starts.
Here we go
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 02:01:18 PM
Congratulations, your order is complete.

 You have successfully placed your order for CIGARfest 2015 tickets and accessories. Please print this page for your records.
We will also be sending an e-mail confirmation when the sale is over. May take up to 24 hours.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 02:02:12 PM
Congratulations, your order is complete.

You have successfully placed your order for CIGARfest 2015 tickets and accessories. Please print this page for your records.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 02:02:18 PM
Done!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 02:03:14 PM
Anyone else get the "service is currently unavailable" the first time they clicked submit order? Got even more nervous then. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2015, 02:03:30 PM
Done!
+1
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 02:04:06 PM
Anyone else get the "service is currently unavailable" the first time they clicked submit order? Got even more nervous then. Haha.
Yes I did, thought "here we go"
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2015, 02:04:44 PM
Anyone else get the "service is currently unavailable" the first time they clicked submit order? Got even more nervous then. Haha.
Yep, had to resend.  Sort of surprised it worked, given the site's record. They must have farmed out this event.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 02:05:21 PM
Anyone else get the "service is currently unavailable" the first time they clicked submit order? Got even more nervous then. Haha.
No but that would have freaked me out.  Not sure why though because we'd still go for the tailgating.  Not like the $135 gets you great sticks.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 02:06:00 PM
Alright, see you boys on Saturday, May 2nd!!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 02:06:14 PM
Done!
+1
Congrats, rookie.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 02:06:48 PM
Alright, see you boys on Saturday, May 2nd!!
D'OH!  Friday ticket here.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 02:06:53 PM
Congratulations guys!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 02:08:38 PM
Alright, see you boys on Saturday, May 2nd!!
D'OH!  Friday ticket here.
+1
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 02:08:44 PM
Scoooorrrrrreeeee!  And yes it gave me the error message too the first time and though I was screwed because using phone
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2015, 02:09:06 PM
Done!
+1
Congrats, rookie.
Thank you.  Be gentle with me.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 02:09:49 PM
Anyone else get the "service is currently unavailable" the first time they clicked submit order? Got even more nervous then. Haha.
Yep, had to resend.  Sort of surprised it worked, given the site's record. They must have farmed out this event.
It's funny, cause the first year I did it, everyone bitched that the servers fell apart and caused a lot of issues. The next year, they beefed them up, then everyone bitched the sales finished too quickly. Sometimes, you just can't win.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 02:10:42 PM
Scoooorrrrrreeeee!  And yes it gave me the error message too the first time and though I was screwed because using phone
I had to read that twice because I thought it said, Sooooorrrrrreeeee! (Sorry)
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 02:11:54 PM
Congratulations guys!
Thanks, Chip.  Did you get yours too?   ;)
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 02:12:41 PM
Done!
+1
Congrats, rookie.
Thank you.  Be gentle with me.
No promises.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 02:13:33 PM
Scoooorrrrrreeeee!  And yes it gave me the error message too the first time and though I was screwed because using phone
I had to read that twice because I thought it said, Sooooorrrrrreeeee! (Sorry)
LOL I am a newbie on Friday
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 02:14:35 PM
Scoooorrrrrreeeee!  And yes it gave me the error message too the first time and though I was screwed because using phone
I had to read that twice because I thought it said, Sooooorrrrrreeeee! (Sorry)
LOL I am a newbie on Friday
And Saturdays.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 31, 2015, 02:15:27 PM
Well boys, it's hazzuh time for me too.  I'll check back in a little later.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 02:16:00 PM
Looks like everyone that tried got their tix, which is good to see. I hope Dalek figured something out, cause he got shut out of the pre-reg process by a delayed e-mail.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 31, 2015, 02:16:16 PM
Well boys, it's hazzuh time for me too.  I'll check back in a little later.
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 31, 2015, 02:17:07 PM
Well boys, it's hazzuh time for me too.  I'll check back in a little later.
Likewise, busy weekend, gotta get back to it.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 02:24:34 PM
Looks like everyone that tried got their tix, which is good to see. I hope Dalek figured something out, cause he got shut out of the pre-reg process by a delayed e-mail.
No report from Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 02:31:09 PM
Congratulations guys!
Thanks, Chip.  Did you get yours too?   ;)
Crazy place for me since I can't take large noisey crowds.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 31, 2015, 03:31:56 PM
Congratulations guys!
Thanks, Chip.  Did you get yours too?   ;)
Crazy place for me since I can't take large noisey crowds.
Damn I broke it good.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 31, 2015, 03:52:36 PM
Congratulations guys!
Thanks, Chip.  Did you get yours too?   ;)
Crazy place for me since I can't take large noisey crowds.
That's way the tailgating is good.  Getting away from the madding crowds for a bit of relative quiet and fresh air.  Oh, and the smoking and joking, adult beverages, and food.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 04:06:29 PM
Congratulations guys!
Thanks, Chip.  Did you get yours too?   ;)
Crazy place for me since I can't take large noisey crowds.
That's way the tailgating is good.  Getting away from the madding crowds for a bit of relative quiet and fresh air.  Oh, and the smoking and joking, adult beverages, and food.
Thats what we go for, the riveting conversation
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 31, 2015, 05:28:17 PM
Congratulations guys!
Thanks, Chip.  Did you get yours too?   ;)
Crazy place for me since I can't take large noisey crowds.
That's way the tailgating is good.  Getting away from the madding crowds for a bit of relative quiet and fresh air.  Oh, and the smoking and joking, adult beverages, and food.
Thats what we go for, the riveting conversation
Indeed!  And solve world hunger too.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 06:40:17 PM
Back from a successful dress shopping trip.  Warden found a dress and I found some damn good Mexican food and beer.  Also at a gas station filling up the car and met a Texans Cheerleader, holy chit she was Fuk'n hotttttt assss hotttt.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 07:27:22 PM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Well congratulations Pops.  Ya old fart.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 31, 2015, 07:29:27 PM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Congrats!  Soon you will regale us with babysitting tales too.
Just like a movie Bad Dad2
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 31, 2015, 08:35:10 PM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Congrats!  Soon you will regale us with babysitting tales too.
Just like a movie Bad Dad2
LMAO
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 31, 2015, 08:54:48 PM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Well congratulations Pops.  Ya old fart.
That's grampa old fart to you.
Title: Re: 1/31/2015
Post by: sfish on January 31, 2015, 09:18:44 PM
Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Well congratulations Pops.  Ya old fart.
Wow I missed that one this morning, congrats Bad Grand Dad!