« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2015, 09:06:54 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip.  Taking it easy today?
Good morning Tony, no sis in law today just a granddaughter so a fun day hopefully.

So sis-in-law = easy day?  Granddaughter = fun day?  The two can't be combined?  LOL.

« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2015, 09:22:51 AM »

We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/31/2015
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2015, 09:25:30 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip.  Taking it easy today?
Good morning Tony, no sis in law today just a granddaughter so a fun day hopefully.

So sis-in-law = easy day?  Granddaughter = fun day?  The two can't be combined?  LOL.
Grandchildren will snitch on you in a hurry to Mimi.

« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2015, 09:27:35 AM »

We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
Gmornin Scott!

« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2015, 09:28:53 AM »

We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
Some people just can't be trusted with stuff like that. Whenever we're meeting for something, there's the time I want to meet him, then the Nate Standard Time I tell him to get him there on time. Morning Scott.

« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2015, 09:37:34 AM »

We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
Some people just can't be trusted with stuff like that. Whenever we're meeting for something, there's the time I want to meet him, then the Nate Standard Time I tell him to get him there on time. Morning Scott.
I hear ya, play to your strengths. It was funny 2 years ago when he told me he couldn't get tickets then all you guys got them no problem I said I'd handle the next one

« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2015, 09:38:19 AM »

Paul informed me I'm going to be a grandfather...bastige...if I didn't feel old before.
Congrats!  Soon you will regale us with babysitting tales too.
Don't know if I can live up to the standard set.

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2015, 09:40:05 AM »

We've got a RealFeel®: -6° going here with an additional 6-10" expected tomorrow evening into Monday; just in time for the commute.
Same thing here, calling for lots of snow, starting this evening. Just waiting out the day at work until CF tix go on sale. 5 hours 51 minutes to go.
Nate can't take care of that?
Probably not. Haha.
Hahaha.  Same here with regard to Charlie.  A couple of times I left it to him and I wound up having to score tickets afterwards on eBay.
Ha! Same here with Andy, when I left it up to him he missed the regular tix and we wound up having to pay $180 for the CigarNut bullshit. Morning all!
We've all got one.  :)  By the way, loved that Tres Reynas corona yesterday.  CI has boxes for under $60 and I'm thinking about it.

« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2015, 09:40:56 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave Mr Mayor and Yelliwstar. Happy pre Cfest day.
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip.  Taking it easy today?
Good morning Tony, no sis in law today just a granddaughter so a fun day hopefully.

So sis-in-law = easy day?  Granddaughter = fun day?  The two can't be combined?  LOL.
Grandchildren will snitch on you in a hurry to Mimi.
Now I get it.  You can't smoke with the granddaughter around?
Logged

ThinBlueLine

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Keep Calm and Smoke a Cigar
Re: 1/31/2015
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2015, 09:57:47 AM »

Sum bitch this damn Tapatalk. CB fault

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2015, 09:59:06 AM »

Sum bitch this damn Tapatalk. CB fault

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Morning, Officer.
Logged

ThinBlueLine

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Keep Calm and Smoke a Cigar
Re: 1/31/2015
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2015, 10:00:20 AM »

What up Dave!

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2015, 10:00:34 AM »

Sum bitch this damn Tapatalk. CB fault

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
Haha, some things never change.  Mornin Scott!
Logged

ThinBlueLine

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Keep Calm and Smoke a Cigar
Re: 1/31/2015
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2015, 10:01:01 AM »

Morning Shaun, you working or off today?

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2015, 10:07:13 AM »

Sum bitch this damn Tapatalk. CB fault

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...
iphone?