Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Add another fool to the growing list

DISNEY Chief Creative Officer Taking Leave Amid 'Missteps'...
Pattern of Alleged Misconduct: 'Grabbing, Kissing, Making Comments'...
PIXAR Rocked...

arrived about an hour ago. our view.
Looks like a bush.

Add another fool to the growing list

DISNEY Chief Creative Officer Taking Leave Amid 'Missteps'...
Pattern of Alleged Misconduct: 'Grabbing, Kissing, Making Comments'...
PIXAR Rocked...
Charlie Rose too.

Not that guys haven't been getting away with this forever, and no question it is wrong, but this is starting to sound like a witch hunt.

Not that guys haven't been getting away with this forever, and no question it is wrong, but this is starting to sound like a witch hunt.
No doubt that is all it is, but at least it has become a commie witch hunt

Edit:  @ Travellin Dave - look at our post counts, pretty funny coincidence

Edit 2:  FACES OF EVIL: BILL CLINTON, AL FRANKEN, CHARLIE ROSE AND GLENN THRUSH ALL FACE NEW SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ALLEGATIONS

arrived about an hour ago. our view.
A big bush and a highway view?
yep.
:-)
At least you got a nice full bush to piss behind.
Something tells me Dean prefers a full bush.

Afternoon boys.  Did stop for the chicken fried bacon, which was an appetizer, and the chicken fried steak with mashed taters and gravy.  The CF steak was excellent, the CF bacon was a bit underwhelming.  Now excuse me while I have my arteries rotorootered.

Afternoon boys.  Did stop for the chicken fried bacon, which was an appetizer, and the chicken fried steak with mashed taters and gravy.  The CF steak was excellent, the CF bacon was a bit underwhelming.  Now excuse me while I my arteries rotorootered.
give you a "get" or maybe a "have"!

Warden had the carpets cleaned yesterday, me I'm thinking Stanley Steamer, nope had Electrolux in.  Would have been cheaper if I took the day off without pay!  She drank the kool-aid, we are now the proud owners of two air purifiers. One is an Aerus Beyond Guardian air, and the smaller one is a Lux Guardian angel.  She did not divulge the prices, but they gave her the Laundry Pro 2.0 by Aerus "for free".  I have not been able to find prices online, so I am upping my estimate from $400, to well over a $1,000 for the pair.  As my grandfather would have said "Pobre Solde Americano!", or something that roughly translates to these stupid Americans throw money at problems.  Mind you, this from a house where the answer to,
"what's that on TV?" would have been "Dust!", and then the fight started....
she COULD have bought a Kirby.
Or a $350-400 Dyson that is lightweight and actually works.
Dyson on sale at Home Depot now for $288 !
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Dyson-Ball-Complete-Upright-Vacuum-with-Extra-Tools-237358-01/303221935

Afternoon boys.  Did stop for the chicken fried bacon, which was an appetizer, and the chicken fried steak with mashed taters and gravy.  The CF steak was excellent, the CF bacon was a bit underwhelming.  Now excuse me while I my arteries rotorootered.
give you a "get" or maybe a "have"!
Either or, chef's choice.

arrived about an hour ago. our view.
A big bush and a highway view?
yep.
:-)
At least you got a nice full bush to piss behind.
Something tells me Dean prefers a full bush.
Yes, but with fall colors AKA "Autumn Leaves" as in Red

arrived about an hour ago. our view.
A big bush and a highway view?
yep.
:-)
At least you got a nice full bush to piss behind.
Something tells me Dean prefers a full bush.
Yes, but with fall colors AKA "Autumn Leaves" as in Red
Little dusting of snow for the upcoming season?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Evening/afternoon, all! SC Redfish, I enjoyed the My Father flor de las antillas the other night that you gifted me 8 or 9 months ago. :) Thanks for that!

Threebean, you asked the other day what area of law I plan to get into. Answer is I have no clue! I'm just hoping I'll make it into the bar at this point! I haven't really been job hunting. I thought at one point I'd try to go the public defender route to gain trial experience before going solo. I've also thought seriously about civil litigation of one sort of another. Family law is an option too. Time will tell!

Hope everyone is doing well! I know it's late but maybe a straggler or two is lurking...

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6