Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Watching a nice 8 point buck chasing does around the back yard this morning.   I've named him Dean.
only if they are really old does....

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  48 deg this morning, about 10 deg higher than yesterday morning.  Heading over to Bryan in a bit, might have to stop at Sodolak's in Snook for a chicken fried bacon lunch on the way back.

Now that is a new one on me but sure looks tasty.
You have my attention.
+1

Why are appliances taking so long for delivery?
Because they had to order some of them

Warden had the carpets cleaned yesterday, me I'm thinking Stanley Steamer, nope had Electrolux in.  Would have been cheaper if I took the day off without pay!  She drank the kool-aid, we are now the proud owners of two air purifiers. One is an Aerus Beyond Guardian air, and the smaller one is a Lux Guardian angel.  She did not divulge the prices, but they gave her the Laundry Pro 2.0 by Aerus "for free".  I have not been able to find prices online, so I am upping my estimate from $400, to well over a $1,000 for the pair.  As my grandfather would have said "Pobre Solde Americano!", or something that roughly translates to these stupid Americans throw money at problems.  Mind you, this from a house where the answer to,
"what's that on TV?" would have been "Dust!", and then the fight started....

This $hit is getting unbelievable!

On the Mash:

San Lotano Habano Gran Toro 5 Pack for $38

Warden had the carpets cleaned yesterday, me I'm thinking Stanley Steamer, nope had Electrolux in.  Would have been cheaper if I took the day off without pay!  She drank the kool-aid, we are now the proud owners of two air purifiers. One is an Aerus Beyond Guardian air, and the smaller one is a Lux Guardian angel.  She did not divulge the prices, but they gave her the Laundry Pro 2.0 by Aerus "for free".  I have not been able to find prices online, so I am upping my estimate from $400, to well over a $1,000 for the pair.  As my grandfather would have said "Pobre Solde Americano!", or something that roughly translates to these stupid Americans throw money at problems.  Mind you, this from a house where the answer to,
"what's that on TV?" would have been "Dust!", and then the fight started....
You're such a nice guy!

Warden had the carpets cleaned yesterday, me I'm thinking Stanley Steamer, nope had Electrolux in.  Would have been cheaper if I took the day off without pay!  She drank the kool-aid, we are now the proud owners of two air purifiers. One is an Aerus Beyond Guardian air, and the smaller one is a Lux Guardian angel.  She did not divulge the prices, but they gave her the Laundry Pro 2.0 by Aerus "for free".  I have not been able to find prices online, so I am upping my estimate from $400, to well over a $1,000 for the pair.  As my grandfather would have said "Pobre Solde Americano!", or something that roughly translates to these stupid Americans throw money at problems.  Mind you, this from a house where the answer to,
"what's that on TV?" would have been "Dust!", and then the fight started....
You're such a nice guy!
Not really, just there is no sense in arguing about it,
I am the husband, therefore I must be wrong...

arrived about an hour ago. our view.

Warden had the carpets cleaned yesterday, me I'm thinking Stanley Steamer, nope had Electrolux in.  Would have been cheaper if I took the day off without pay!  She drank the kool-aid, we are now the proud owners of two air purifiers. One is an Aerus Beyond Guardian air, and the smaller one is a Lux Guardian angel.  She did not divulge the prices, but they gave her the Laundry Pro 2.0 by Aerus "for free".  I have not been able to find prices online, so I am upping my estimate from $400, to well over a $1,000 for the pair.  As my grandfather would have said "Pobre Solde Americano!", or something that roughly translates to these stupid Americans throw money at problems.  Mind you, this from a house where the answer to,
"what's that on TV?" would have been "Dust!", and then the fight started....
she COULD have bought a Kirby.

arrived about an hour ago. our view.
A big bush and a highway view?

Warden had the carpets cleaned yesterday, me I'm thinking Stanley Steamer, nope had Electrolux in.  Would have been cheaper if I took the day off without pay!  She drank the kool-aid, we are now the proud owners of two air purifiers. One is an Aerus Beyond Guardian air, and the smaller one is a Lux Guardian angel.  She did not divulge the prices, but they gave her the Laundry Pro 2.0 by Aerus "for free".  I have not been able to find prices online, so I am upping my estimate from $400, to well over a $1,000 for the pair.  As my grandfather would have said "Pobre Solde Americano!", or something that roughly translates to these stupid Americans throw money at problems.  Mind you, this from a house where the answer to,
"what's that on TV?" would have been "Dust!", and then the fight started....
she COULD have bought a Kirby.
Or a $350-400 Dyson that is lightweight and actually works.

arrived about an hour ago. our view.
A big bush and a highway view?
yep.
:-)
At least you got a nice full bush to piss behind.

[...]
I am not talking about the money she spent on the Electrolux vacuum cleaner, hell, she could have bought at least three $495 Dysons for that(she could buy a vacuum for what she pays for the Electrolux HEPA filter for the new vacuum!). these where Air purifiers (glorified fans!).

MOW PA lit
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6