CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 11/21/2017  (Read 4612 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 11/21/2017
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2017, 11:42:39 AM »

Watching a nice 8 point buck chasing does around the back yard this morning.   I've named him Dean.
only if they are really old does....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2017, 11:48:29 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  48 deg this morning, about 10 deg higher than yesterday morning.  Heading over to Bryan in a bit, might have to stop at Sodolak's in Snook for a chicken fried bacon lunch on the way back. 

Now that is a new one on me but sure looks tasty.
You have my attention.
+1

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2017, 11:50:41 AM »

Why are appliances taking so long for delivery?
Because they had to order some of them

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2017, 11:53:12 AM »

Warden had the carpets cleaned yesterday, me I'm thinking Stanley Steamer, nope had Electrolux in.  Would have been cheaper if I took the day off without pay!  She drank the kool-aid, we are now the proud owners of two air purifiers. One is an Aerus Beyond Guardian air, and the smaller one is a Lux Guardian angel.  She did not divulge the prices, but they gave her the Laundry Pro 2.0 by Aerus "for free".  I have not been able to find prices online, so I am upping my estimate from $400, to well over a $1,000 for the pair.  As my grandfather would have said "Pobre Solde Americano!", or something that roughly translates to these stupid Americans throw money at problems.  Mind you, this from a house where the answer to,
"what's that on TV?" would have been "Dust!", and then the fight started....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2017, 11:59:58 AM »

This $hit is getting unbelievable! 

On the Mash:

San Lotano Habano Gran Toro 5 Pack for $38

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2017, 12:34:23 PM »

Warden had the carpets cleaned yesterday, me I'm thinking Stanley Steamer, nope had Electrolux in.  Would have been cheaper if I took the day off without pay!  She drank the kool-aid, we are now the proud owners of two air purifiers. One is an Aerus Beyond Guardian air, and the smaller one is a Lux Guardian angel.  She did not divulge the prices, but they gave her the Laundry Pro 2.0 by Aerus "for free".  I have not been able to find prices online, so I am upping my estimate from $400, to well over a $1,000 for the pair.  As my grandfather would have said "Pobre Solde Americano!", or something that roughly translates to these stupid Americans throw money at problems.  Mind you, this from a house where the answer to,
You're such a nice guy!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2017, 01:19:27 PM »

You're such a nice guy!
Not really, just there is no sense in arguing about it,
I am the husband, therefore I must be wrong...

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2017, 01:30:35 PM »

arrived about an hour ago. our view.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2017, 01:34:22 PM »

she COULD have bought a Kirby.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2017, 02:24:43 PM »

A big bush and a highway view?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2017, 02:25:39 PM »

Or a $350-400 Dyson that is lightweight and actually works.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2017, 02:34:07 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2017, 03:00:06 PM »

A big bush and a highway view?
yep.
:-)
At least you got a nice full bush to piss behind.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2017, 03:27:30 PM »

Or a $350-400 Dyson that is lightweight and actually works.
I am not talking about the money she spent on the Electrolux vacuum cleaner, hell, she could have bought at least three $495 Dysons for that(she could buy a vacuum for what she pays for the Electrolux HEPA filter for the new vacuum!). these where Air purifiers (glorified fans!).

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2017, 03:47:09 PM »

MOW PA lit
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6