Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2015, 07:05:29 AM »

Good morning boys!, Chip, Dave, Tex. Can't a guy wish well for a botl to get a blowie or two? Sheesh. At least a wrist rocket or a rusty trombone, too much to ask?
Dean lives a enough of a wish for all of us.

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2015, 07:05:59 AM »

Morning Fish, Happy Friday.

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2015, 07:08:07 AM »

Good morning boys!, Chip, Dave, Tex. Can't a guy wish well for a botl to get a blowie or two? Sheesh. At least a wrist rocket or a rusty trombone, too much to ask?
Wife seems to be coming down with a cold. So, fingers crossed, but I won't get my hopes up too high. Lol

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2015, 07:14:14 AM »

Good morning boys!, Chip, Dave, Tex. Can't a guy wish well for a botl to get a blowie or two? Sheesh. At least a wrist rocket or a rusty trombone, too much to ask?
Wife seems to be coming down with a cold. So, fingers crossed, but I won't get my hopes up too high. Lol
Well, isn't that convenient?

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2015, 07:18:06 AM »

Good morning boys!, Chip, Dave, Tex. Can't a guy wish well for a botl to get a blowie or two? Sheesh. At least a wrist rocket or a rusty trombone, too much to ask?
Wife seems to be coming down with a cold. So, fingers crossed, but I won't get my hopes up too high. Lol
Well, isn't that convenient?
And here on earth it will be Golf's fault she got the cold.

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2015, 07:21:20 AM »

Some heavy rain storms out JR's way this morning.

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2015, 07:21:48 AM »

Morning Fish, Happy Friday.
Morning Tex, Happy Friday to you

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2015, 07:31:09 AM »

Good morning boys!, Chip, Dave, Tex. Can't a guy wish well for a botl to get a blowie or two? Sheesh. At least a wrist rocket or a rusty trombone, too much to ask?
Wife seems to be coming down with a cold. So, fingers crossed, but I won't get my hopes up too high. Lol
Well, isn't that convenient?
And here on earth it will be Golf's fault she got the cold.
Duh.

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2015, 07:41:07 AM »

Good morning boys!, Chip, Dave, Tex. Can't a guy wish well for a botl to get a blowie or two? Sheesh. At least a wrist rocket or a rusty trombone, too much to ask?
Wife seems to be coming down with a cold. So, fingers crossed, but I won't get my hopes up too high. Lol
Well, isn't that convenient?
And here on earth it will be Golf's fault she got the cold.
Duh.
Usually gets around to that when the warden gets sick it is our fault like everything else. :)

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2015, 07:43:19 AM »

Warden just fired up the damn hair dryer, made me thing of young CG.  Commies are probably torturing him with hair dryers.

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2015, 07:52:58 AM »

Warden just fired up the damn hair dryer, made me thing of young CG.  Commies are probably torturing him with hair dryers.
Who?

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2015, 07:54:56 AM »

Good morning boys!, Chip, Dave, Tex. Can't a guy wish well for a botl to get a blowie or two? Sheesh. At least a wrist rocket or a rusty trombone, too much to ask?
Wife seems to be coming down with a cold. So, fingers crossed, but I won't get my hopes up too high. Lol
Well, isn't that convenient?
And here on earth it will be Golf's fault she got the cold.
Duh.
Usually gets around to that when the warden gets sick it is our fault like everything else. :)
I think I'm good this time. Pretty sure it was hanging out in a hotel room and at the kid's play area in the pool that did it. She must've picked up some kid germs somewhere.

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2015, 07:56:47 AM »

Warden just fired up the damn hair dryer, made me thing of young CG.  Commies are probably torturing him with hair dryers.
Who?
I wonder if he still smokes cigars ::)

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2015, 08:10:28 AM »

Warden just fired up the damn hair dryer, made me thing of young CG.  Commies are probably torturing him with hair dryers.
Who?
I wonder if he still smokes cigars ::)
Who now?

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2015, 08:13:40 AM »

Warden just fired up the damn hair dryer, made me thing of young CG.  Commies are probably torturing him with hair dryers.
Who?
I wonder if he still smokes cigars ::)
Who now?
AKA Yellowstar