Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.
I forgot about that. You all are going to have a blast.
I'm definitely rooting for the Browns today. Should be a great game.
Let's hope, depends on how quickly they abandon the run game.

Been a busy evening/night/morning. Got home and started cooking. My daughter was having 5 friends over for dinner and a sleepover.

My wife also invited a friend over and they baked Christmas cookies until midnight.

My boys had a basketball game 30 minutes away at 8 this morning. No rest for the weary.
Which is a shame, cause it sounds like you earned it.
Do you at least get to enjoy some of the cookies?
Yes sir. And brownies, and cupcakes. It's busy but rewarding. Reminds me I should go buy myself a new belt.
CNS

Got a little snow here overnight, but not even enough to cover the grass completely. Supposedly more coming over the next day or so.

Got a little snow here overnight, but not even enough to cover the grass completely. Supposedly more coming over the next day or so.
It's snowing here really steady. This Bills game tonight is gonna be a mess

Got a little snow here overnight, but not even enough to cover the grass completely. Supposedly more coming over the next day or so.
It's snowing here really steady. This Bills game tonight is gonna be a mess
Good morning, Rick.

Feeling better?

Got a little snow here overnight, but not even enough to cover the grass completely. Supposedly more coming over the next day or so.
It's snowing here really steady. This Bills game tonight is gonna be a mess
Hope someone does a snow angel after they score.

Hazzuh!

Got a little snow here overnight, but not even enough to cover the grass completely. Supposedly more coming over the next day or so.
Finally stopped raining here. Nice to see the sun this morning.

Hazzuh!
Later, Dave. Take lots of pictures.

Got a little snow here overnight, but not even enough to cover the grass completely. Supposedly more coming over the next day or so.
It's snowing here really steady. This Bills game tonight is gonna be a mess
Good morning, Rick.

Feeling better?
Hey Tony from where I was yes much better.
Thank you for asking

Got a little snow here overnight, but not even enough to cover the grass completely. Supposedly more coming over the next day or so.
It's snowing here really steady. This Bills game tonight is gonna be a mess
Good morning, Rick.

Feeling better?
Hey Tony from where I was yes much better.
Thank you for asking
Glad to hear it.

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.

That all seems delicious with the exception of the signature cocktails. Give me a beer or a neat bourbon.

If you're into lanceros, this sounds like an interesting stick:
https://www.famous-smoke.com/cigaradvisor/nowsmoking-90-miles-ra-nicaragua-cigar-review

Watching the third/fourth place World Cup match. The ref is just terrible. Looks like Croatia will win 2-1 but there are still 4 minutes left.

Edit: It's official.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5