Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2017, 06:21:49 AM »

Thought for Today: "Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday." - Napoleon Hill, American writer (1883-1970).

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2017, 06:22:58 AM »

Obsidian Robusto

20/$39.99
This garbage is not even worth recapping.

ACID Kuba Kuba Robustos

10/$44.99
Seems the bar has been magically moving on every offer this morning, SHEESH whata bullshit operation!

HC Series Maduro2 Belicoso

10/$29.99
True, but moving is a good thing.  Remember when these dogs used to get hung up?
Well they have been just timing them out without the bar moving but now suddenly the bar is moving yet they are obviously still timing them out the same way while trying to BS you into thinking they are actually selling.

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2017, 06:24:36 AM »

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2017, 06:27:53 AM »

Good morning, Daves.

Enjoy the jam. I'm driving in today so I'll be out of pocket for a bit.

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2017, 06:30:38 AM »

Good morning, Daves.

Enjoy the jam. I'm driving in today so I'll be out of pocket for a bit.
Morning SchoolBoyMayor, Jam is nothing more than another joke.

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2017, 06:38:48 AM »

Good morning Daves and Tony. 67° and breezy, may hit 90° today.

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2017, 06:40:07 AM »

Good morning Daves and Tony. 67° and breezy, may hit 90° today.
Morning RedHeadDean

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2017, 06:41:16 AM »

thank you all for the 12000 post congrats. I really don't pat attention to my post count, nothing like the CI banter was. I just do as CB taught me, 'post and post often'.

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2017, 06:41:53 AM »

Obsidian Robusto

20/$39.99
This garbage is not even worth recapping.

ACID Kuba Kuba Robustos

10/$44.99
Seems the bar has been magically moving on every offer this morning, SHEESH whata bullshit operation!

HC Series Maduro2 Belicoso

10/$29.99
Punch Gran Puro Rancho (Robusto)

5/$19.99

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2017, 06:45:45 AM »

Obsidian Robusto

20/$39.99
This garbage is not even worth recapping.

ACID Kuba Kuba Robustos

10/$44.99
Seems the bar has been magically moving on every offer this morning, SHEESH whata bullshit operation!

HC Series Maduro2 Belicoso

10/$29.99
True, but moving is a good thing.  Remember when these dogs used to get hung up?
Well they have been just timing them out without the bar moving but now suddenly the bar is moving yet they are obviously still timing them out the same way while trying to BS you into thinking they are actually selling.
All of them are just repeats from the last 3 or 4 Jams.

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2017, 06:56:28 AM »

coffee's ready, AF Cuban corona lit. let's get this 2nd Monday started.

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2017, 07:00:18 AM »

Obsidian Robusto

20/$39.99
This garbage is not even worth recapping.

ACID Kuba Kuba Robustos

10/$44.99
Seems the bar has been magically moving on every offer this morning, SHEESH whata bullshit operation!

HC Series Maduro2 Belicoso

10/$29.99
True, but moving is a good thing.  Remember when these dogs used to get hung up?
Well they have been just timing them out without the bar moving but now suddenly the bar is moving yet they are obviously still timing them out the same way while trying to BS you into thinking they are actually selling.
All of them are just repeats from the last 3 or 4 Jams.
Does make it easier for them from the planning perspective.  Just another corner to cut.

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2017, 07:00:41 AM »

Time to take the dogs out then feed them.

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2017, 07:01:03 AM »

Morning SchoolDazeTony and RedheadsOnParadeDean.

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2017, 07:04:49 AM »

Good morning, Daves.

Enjoy the jam. I'm driving in today so I'll be out of pocket for a bit.
Morning SchoolBoyMayor, Jam is nothing more than another joke.
Sssshhhhocking.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7