Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2017, 07:06:05 AM »

Good morning Daves and Tony. 67° and breezy, may hit 90° today.
Good morning, RedheadsMatterDean.

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2017, 07:07:53 AM »

Morning SchoolDazeTony and RedheadsOnParadeDean.
Windy morning here. A few raindrops are starting to fall now too.

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2017, 07:25:00 AM »

Good morning Daves and Tony. 67° and breezy, may hit 90° today.
Good morning, RedheadsMatterDean.
....and thank you again Tony.

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2017, 07:27:32 AM »

Obsidian Robusto

20/$39.99
This garbage is not even worth recapping.

ACID Kuba Kuba Robustos

10/$44.99
Seems the bar has been magically moving on every offer this morning, SHEESH whata bullshit operation!

HC Series Maduro2 Belicoso

10/$29.99
Punch Gran Puro Rancho (Robusto)

5/$19.99
1 ball and 3 strikes so the Jam is out!

Called strike 3:

Vegas Series A Triple-A

10/$29.99

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2017, 07:28:17 AM »

Morning SchoolDazeTony and RedheadsOnParadeDean.
Windy morning here. A few raindrops are starting to fall now too.
Beautiful morning here but very wet from last nights rain.

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2017, 07:57:23 AM »

The bat is back, again. Muciélago is once again heading to stores, this time coming from an A.J. Fernández factory It’s the third incarnation of the blend, which debuted in 2009 by EO Brands. That cigar was made at My Father Cigars S.A. Production stopped and EO Brands split up. ...

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2017, 08:03:20 AM »

The bat is back, again. Muciélago is once again heading to stores, this time coming from an A.J. Fernández factory It’s the third incarnation of the blend, which debuted in 2009 by EO Brands. That cigar was made at My Father Cigars S.A. Production stopped and EO Brands split up. ...
Lets hope this is better than #2.

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2017, 08:04:46 AM »

The bat is back, again. Muciélago is once again heading to stores, this time coming from an A.J. Fernández factory It’s the third incarnation of the blend, which debuted in 2009 by EO Brands. That cigar was made at My Father Cigars S.A. Production stopped and EO Brands split up. ...
Lets hope this is better than #2.
Indeed, at least it is not likely to be worse :o

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2017, 08:29:32 AM »

Just finished changing my address on the SS website. They demand you change your password every 6 months so of course I had to go through all the security questions and then wait to text me the security # to access my account, but it is done. Sheesh.

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2017, 08:44:14 AM »

Just finished changing my address on the SS website. They demand you change your password every 6 months so of course I had to go through all the security questions and then wait to text me the security # to access my account, but it is done. Sheesh.
Gotta stay ahead of those pesky Russians!

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2017, 08:45:59 AM »

Obsidian Robusto

20/$39.99
This garbage is not even worth recapping.

ACID Kuba Kuba Robustos

10/$44.99
Seems the bar has been magically moving on every offer this morning, SHEESH whata bullshit operation!

HC Series Maduro2 Belicoso

10/$29.99
Punch Gran Puro Rancho (Robusto)

5/$19.99
1 ball and 3 strikes so the Jam is out!

Called strike 3:

Vegas Series A Triple-A

10/$29.99
Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto
5/$$23.50

Still crap, but at least something visually different.

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2017, 09:00:29 AM »

Time to go tinker with the boat, later.

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2017, 09:25:22 AM »

Obsidian Robusto

20/$39.99
This garbage is not even worth recapping.

ACID Kuba Kuba Robustos

10/$44.99
Seems the bar has been magically moving on every offer this morning, SHEESH whata bullshit operation!

HC Series Maduro2 Belicoso

10/$29.99
Punch Gran Puro Rancho (Robusto)

5/$19.99
1 ball and 3 strikes so the Jam is out!

Called strike 3:

Vegas Series A Triple-A

10/$29.99
Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto
5/$$23.50

Still crap, but at least something visually different.
How do you know it is shite? I agree that it probably is... But how do you know?

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2017, 09:25:43 AM »

Time to go tinker with the boat, later.
It's a brand new boat!  What's to tinker?

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2017, 09:26:50 AM »

Obsidian Robusto

20/$39.99
This garbage is not even worth recapping.

ACID Kuba Kuba Robustos

10/$44.99
Seems the bar has been magically moving on every offer this morning, SHEESH whata bullshit operation!

HC Series Maduro2 Belicoso

10/$29.99
Punch Gran Puro Rancho (Robusto)

5/$19.99
1 ball and 3 strikes so the Jam is out!

Called strike 3:

Vegas Series A Triple-A

10/$29.99
Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto
5/$$23.50

Still crap, but at least something visually different.
How do you know it is shite? I agree that it probably is... But how do you know?
You are correct sir.  I will rely on my profiling based on scores of other crappy AB cigars suffered through over the years.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7