Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2017, 03:06:16 PM »

Cheapo Diesels at the Sister but something must be going on with Diesels, looks like everyone is dumping them.  That "original" corona appears to maybe be an exclusive or something, original was the Unholy Cocktail and in Belicoso only to the best of my knowledge.

Anybody know more about what is going on?
That is a good price on the diesel corona.  They've been around for a while. I don't recall the Unholy Cocktail supplied in a corona, but never was a fan so maybe so.
I am afraid they might be the Unlimited which IMFO is a terrible smoke.

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2017, 03:41:51 PM »

Cheapo Diesels at the Sister but something must be going on with Diesels, looks like everyone is dumping them.  That "original" corona appears to maybe be an exclusive or something, original was the Unholy Cocktail and in Belicoso only to the best of my knowledge.

Anybody know more about what is going on?
That is a good price on the diesel corona.  They've been around for a while. I don't recall the Unholy Cocktail supplied in a corona, but never was a fan so maybe so.
I am afraid they might be the Unlimited which IMFO is a terrible smoke.
I no longer buy the UL's, which IMO were never terrible in the first place.  However, the corona, if it's a UL, is a different stick than the balance of the line.

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2017, 04:33:40 PM »

Cheapo Diesels at the Sister but something must be going on with Diesels, looks like everyone is dumping them.  That "original" corona appears to maybe be an exclusive or something, original was the Unholy Cocktail and in Belicoso only to the best of my knowledge.

Anybody know more about what is going on?
That is a good price on the diesel corona.  They've been around for a while. I don't recall the Unholy Cocktail supplied in a corona, but never was a fan so maybe so.
I am afraid they might be the Unlimited which IMFO is a terrible smoke.
I no longer buy the UL's, which IMO were never terrible in the first place.  However, the corona, if it's a UL, is a different stick than the balance of the line.
That is the way smokes work, I am quite fond of the Unholy Cocktail.  But I can't figure out what that corona is.

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2017, 05:01:53 PM »

Bottom of the 9th tie game 3-3 with the coots up.

« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2017, 06:16:50 PM »

Clemson wins 5-3 in  the 11th.  Wins the Palmetto series 3rd year in a row.

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2017, 09:04:04 PM »

Cheapo Diesels at the Sister but something must be going on with Diesels, looks like everyone is dumping them.  That "original" corona appears to maybe be an exclusive or something, original was the Unholy Cocktail and in Belicoso only to the best of my knowledge.

Anybody know more about what is going on?
That is a good price on the diesel corona.  They've been around for a while. I don't recall the Unholy Cocktail supplied in a corona, but never was a fan so maybe so.
I am afraid they might be the Unlimited which IMFO is a terrible smoke.
Never had a terrible Diesel Unlimited. I've enjoyed them mostly. On occasion, I've enjoined encountered a meh one. But to each, his own.

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2017, 10:05:52 PM »

Cheapo Diesels at the Sister but something must be going on with Diesels, looks like everyone is dumping them.  That "original" corona appears to maybe be an exclusive or something, original was the Unholy Cocktail and in Belicoso only to the best of my knowledge.

Anybody know more about what is going on?
That is a good price on the diesel corona.  They've been around for a while. I don't recall the Unholy Cocktail supplied in a corona, but never was a fan so maybe so.
I am afraid they might be the Unlimited which IMFO is a terrible smoke.
Never had a terrible Diesel Unlimited. I've enjoyed them mostly. On occasion, I've enjoined encountered a meh one. But to each, his own.
I think you'd enjoy the coronas, Mr. Mayor.  Short smoke for your short list.

« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2017, 10:38:00 PM »

Who's talking about the Mayor's shortcomings?  ???

« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2017, 10:43:34 PM »

Who's talking about the Mayor's shortcomings?  ???
D'oh!

« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2017, 10:45:50 PM »

Who's talking about the Mayor's shortcomings?  ???
The warden, I'd guess, as that's what warden's do.  Otherwise he's a prince among men.

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2017, 11:03:23 PM »

Guess that will do it for another weekend.

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2017, 11:03:41 PM »

Looking forward to another warmup during the week.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]