Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2017, 12:03:24 PM »

lady's daughter had a little mishap with my truck while moving this morning. she hit a light pole in her mom's yard.
she will make arrangements AND pay to get it fixed.
That sucks. Sorry about that, brother. Let's hope the lady's daughter isn't a deadbeat.

Can't really tell from the pictures if the bumper goes into the tire. Is it drivable?
I haven't seen it yet. being returned soon.

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2017, 12:04:06 PM »

Good morning boys, at the Leaf bar at Famous with Andy, awesome place
afternoon Scott, hi Andy.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/5/2017
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2017, 12:14:10 PM »

I have noticed a huge reduction in promotion emails from CI & Sister along with all the other changes.
or any emails
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/5/2017
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2017, 12:17:02 PM »

lady's daughter had a little mishap with my truck while moving this morning. she hit a light pole in her mom's yard.
she will make arrangements AND pay to get it fixed.
That sucks. Sorry about that, brother. Let's hope the lady's daughter isn't a deadbeat.

Can't really tell from the pictures if the bumper goes into the tire. Is it drivable?
I haven't seen it yet. being returned soon.
birth of a bead beat or not.

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2017, 12:29:29 PM »

lady's daughter had a little mishap with my truck while moving this morning. she hit a light pole in her mom's yard.
she will make arrangements AND pay to get it fixed.
That sucks. Sorry about that, brother. Let's hope the lady's daughter isn't a deadbeat.

Can't really tell from the pictures if the bumper goes into the tire. Is it drivable?
I haven't seen it yet. being returned soon.
birth of a bead beat or not.
she's pretty responcible. works 50 hours a week, a good mother, etc.
nothing like NY.

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2017, 01:03:12 PM »

Morning frozen NEsters, 3GenRaz, Relo'dDean, and ScoopinPoopTex.  Discussing house design here again, my cue to get to the office.
Oh boy, discussed that topic yesterday, best question of the day was:  how much is 40 feet?

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2017, 01:17:59 PM »

Good morning boys, at the Leaf bar at Famous with Andy, awesome place
I was just there a couple of weeks ago. The food is decent. Not as good as Jamie's but also not as expensive. Thursday night special is a thick cut prime rib, an adult beverage, and a cigar from their sponsor (happened to be Kristoff that evening) for about $30.

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2017, 01:19:47 PM »

Good morning boys, at the Leaf bar at Famous with Andy, awesome place
Smoking a FdLA Maduro and also bought a skinny wolf, they have the boxes of each here

I bought the skinny face. Haven't smoked it yet. It's on my short list.  😉
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/5/2017
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2017, 01:50:35 PM »

lady's daughter had a little mishap with my truck while moving this morning. she hit a light pole in her mom's yard.
she will make arrangements AND pay to get it fixed.
That sucks. Sorry about that, brother. Let's hope the lady's daughter isn't a deadbeat.

Can't really tell from the pictures if the bumper goes into the tire. Is it drivable?
I haven't seen it yet. being returned soon.
birth of a bead beat or not.
she's pretty responcible. works 50 hours a week, a good mother, etc.
nothing like NY.
then you should tell her "this ones on me"

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2017, 01:51:19 PM »

Good morning boys, at the Leaf bar at Famous with Andy, awesome place
Smoking a FdLA Maduro and also bought a skinny wolf, they have the boxes of each here

I bought the skinny face. Haven't smoked it yet. It's on my short list.  😉
I'm having a Laranja toro now that I bought with me, will age the wolf a bit. They have the boxes of all the skinnies here

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2017, 02:25:06 PM »

lady's daughter had a little mishap with my truck while moving this morning. she hit a light pole in her mom's yard.
she will make arrangements AND pay to get it fixed.
That sucks. Sorry about that, brother. Let's hope the lady's daughter isn't a deadbeat.

Can't really tell from the pictures if the bumper goes into the tire. Is it drivable?
I haven't seen it yet. being returned soon.
birth of a bead beat or not.
she's pretty responcible. works 50 hours a week, a good mother, etc.
nothing like NY.
then you should tell her "this ones on me"
why, because I sleep with her mom?! she borrowed it in good faith and will pay to have it fixed. bumper and light housing will need replacing, along with some body work. it's not going to be cheap.

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2017, 02:26:30 PM »

Cheapo Diesels at the Sister but something must be going on with Diesels, looks like everyone is dumping them.  That "original" corona appears to maybe be an exclusive or something, original was the Unholy Cocktail and in Belicoso only to the best of my knowledge.

Anybody know more about what is going on?
That is a good price on the diesel corona.  They've been around for a while. I don't recall the Unholy Cocktail supplied in a corona, but never was a fan so maybe so.

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2017, 02:41:17 PM »

Good morning boys, at the Leaf bar at Famous with Andy, awesome place
Smoking a FdLA Maduro and also bought a skinny wolf, they have the boxes of each here

I bought the skinny face. Haven't smoked it yet. It's on my short list.  😉
I'm having a Laranja toro now that I bought with me, will age the wolf a bit. They have the boxes of all the skinnies here
Order the Big Fat Bacon under the Pub Jobs section of the menu. It's a bit spicy and a lot of delicious. You won't be disappointed.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/5/2017
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2017, 03:03:56 PM »

lady's daughter had a little mishap with my truck while moving this morning. she hit a light pole in her mom's yard.
she will make arrangements AND pay to get it fixed.
That sucks. Sorry about that, brother. Let's hope the lady's daughter isn't a deadbeat.

Can't really tell from the pictures if the bumper goes into the tire. Is it drivable?
I haven't seen it yet. being returned soon.
birth of a bead beat or not.
she's pretty responcible. works 50 hours a week, a good mother, etc.
nothing like NY.
then you should tell her "this ones on me"
why, because I sleep with her mom?! she borrowed it in good faith and will pay to have it fixed. bumper and light housing will need replacing, along with some body work. it's not going to be cheap.
Yes

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2017, 03:04:50 PM »

lady's daughter had a little mishap with my truck while moving this morning. she hit a light pole in her mom's yard.
she will make arrangements AND pay to get it fixed.
That sucks. Sorry about that, brother. Let's hope the lady's daughter isn't a deadbeat.

Can't really tell from the pictures if the bumper goes into the tire. Is it drivable?
I haven't seen it yet. being returned soon.
birth of a bead beat or not.
she's pretty responcible. works 50 hours a week, a good mother, etc.
nothing like NY.
then you should tell her "this ones on me"
why, because I sleep with her mom?! she borrowed it in good faith and will pay to have it fixed. bumper and light housing will need replacing, along with some body work. it's not going to be cheap.
Just leave it like that and everyone will think you are a local. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5