Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2021, 07:35:11 AM »

Good morning Tony and Dave. I really need to do some grocery shopping.
Knocked that out last night. So we have at least another 10 hours or so before the kids start complaining that there's nothing in the house to eat.

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2021, 08:10:22 AM »

Good morning Tony and Dave. I really need to do some grocery shopping.
Knocked that out last night. So we have at least another 10 hours or so before the kids start complaining that there's nothing in the house to eat.
It's never cheap. Remember when you could get groceries for the home and not drop a small fortune?

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2021, 08:15:59 AM »

Good morning Tony and Dave. I really need to do some grocery shopping.
Knocked that out last night. So we have at least another 10 hours or so before the kids start complaining that there's nothing in the house to eat.
It's never cheap. Remember when you could get groceries for the home and not drop a small fortune?
Right? Back in the day, if we went over $100, I'd think something was wrung up wrong. Yesterday, we spent $280 and it was a pretty average week. And yet my older 2 will definitely not have anything to eat all week. The younger one has a bit more of an expanded palette, so she's never lacking for something to eat.

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2021, 08:24:34 AM »

Good morning Tony and Dave. I really need to do some grocery shopping.
Knocked that out last night. So we have at least another 10 hours or so before the kids start complaining that there's nothing in the house to eat.
It's never cheap. Remember when you could get groceries for the home and not drop a small fortune?
Right? Back in the day, if we went over $100, I'd think something was wrung up wrong. Yesterday, we spent $280 and it was a pretty average week. And yet my older 2 will definitely not have anything to eat all week. The younger one has a bit more of an expanded palette, so she's never lacking for something to eat.
Case in point - I just went upstairs, and she's eating a bagel with cream cheese, with slices of strawberry on top. So maybe her palette is a little TOO expanded? She says it's good, so who knows.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/31/2021
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2021, 08:31:52 AM »

Good day

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2021, 08:57:27 AM »

Roster cutdown day in the NFL, where teams have to get down to 53 players. For once, it looks like the Browns are gonna have some tough decisions to make.

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2021, 09:27:30 AM »

Roster cutdown day in the NFL, where teams have to get down to 53 players. For once, it looks like the Browns are gonna have some tough decisions to make.
I don't understand how they didn't increase that number with the expanded season.  Half the teams are playing the waterboys by the end of the season as it is.

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2021, 09:28:47 AM »

Morning, twofers.
They never disappoint. Good morning, Dave.
You said it. Would it kill them to put up something a twofer of something nice? Sheesh.
I think it would kill us. We need fodder for trash talking.
Lol, you're probably right about that.
Work isn't helping much.
No it's not. Feels like I spend more time here than at home
Good morning, Rick. I'm also not happy about waking up and finding out we lost again to a team that's under .500. I'm not appreciating the slide.
Yes I agree. I'm looking forward to football. Wager for week 1?
Certainly! I mean, I'm scared of the Bills but what kind of fan would I be if I didn't back my team? How about a 5er of your favorite connie?

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2021, 09:30:12 AM »

Good morning Tony and Dave. I really need to do some grocery shopping.
Knocked that out last night. So we have at least another 10 hours or so before the kids start complaining that there's nothing in the house to eat.
It's never cheap. Remember when you could get groceries for the home and not drop a small fortune?
Right? Back in the day, if we went over $100, I'd think something was wrung up wrong. Yesterday, we spent $280 and it was a pretty average week. And yet my older 2 will definitely not have anything to eat all week. The younger one has a bit more of an expanded palette, so she's never lacking for something to eat.
It's a good thing you don't have to buy seafood.

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2021, 09:31:19 AM »

Good morning Tony and Dave. I really need to do some grocery shopping.
Knocked that out last night. So we have at least another 10 hours or so before the kids start complaining that there's nothing in the house to eat.
It's never cheap. Remember when you could get groceries for the home and not drop a small fortune?
Right? Back in the day, if we went over $100, I'd think something was wrung up wrong. Yesterday, we spent $280 and it was a pretty average week. And yet my older 2 will definitely not have anything to eat all week. The younger one has a bit more of an expanded palette, so she's never lacking for something to eat.
Case in point - I just went upstairs, and she's eating a bagel with cream cheese, with slices of strawberry on top. So maybe her palette is a little TOO expanded? She says it's good, so who knows.
That sounds delicious. I just may do the same.

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2021, 09:31:39 AM »

Roster cutdown day in the NFL, where teams have to get down to 53 players. For once, it looks like the Browns are gonna have some tough decisions to make.
I don't understand how they didn't increase that number with the expanded season.  Half the teams are playing the waterboys by the end of the season as it is.
I imagine it's all about the dollars. The owners have already managed to add an additional week of regular season revenue without having to increase salary, why would they add extra players that they'll have to pay more for?

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2021, 09:32:12 AM »

Good morning Tony and Dave. I really need to do some grocery shopping.
Knocked that out last night. So we have at least another 10 hours or so before the kids start complaining that there's nothing in the house to eat.
It's never cheap. Remember when you could get groceries for the home and not drop a small fortune?
Right? Back in the day, if we went over $100, I'd think something was wrung up wrong. Yesterday, we spent $280 and it was a pretty average week. And yet my older 2 will definitely not have anything to eat all week. The younger one has a bit more of an expanded palette, so she's never lacking for something to eat.
It's a good thing you don't have to buy seafood.
LALTS. Fantastic callback, 10/10.

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2021, 09:32:30 AM »

Good day
He looks pretty good. Must be all the swimming.

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2021, 09:34:00 AM »

[...]
I look forward to your opinion on it. The kid is a foodie, and she absolutely loves her some sushi. Gets herself a small order every time the wife gets some.

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2021, 09:34:43 AM »

Morning Tony Dave and Nerve-ana Oy.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7