« Reply #270 on: August 26, 2014, 02:56:41 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.

« Reply #271 on: August 26, 2014, 02:57:44 PM »

Damn hour and a half left and I am sooooo ready to get the hell out of here.  Man i could not stand it if I had to work in the office all the time.  2 weeks in here has about killed me.  Ahhh only 1.5 days in here next week and 2 the nexxt week that is more like it.

Sounds great, Tony Romo!  Only about 45 minutes left here today for me, too.
Please not that!  I am a Drew Breeze type in reverse he is from Austin lives in Louisiana and I am from Louisiana live in Austin.  GO SAINTS!
Nope, Romo it is! Maybe Kitna works better?

« Reply #272 on: August 26, 2014, 02:58:36 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies

« Reply #273 on: August 26, 2014, 02:58:59 PM »

Damn hour and a half left and I am sooooo ready to get the hell out of here.  Man i could not stand it if I had to work in the office all the time.  2 weeks in here has about killed me.  Ahhh only 1.5 days in here next week and 2 the nexxt week that is more like it.

Sounds great, Tony Romo!  Only about 45 minutes left here today for me, too.
Please not that!  I am a Drew Breeze type in reverse he is from Austin lives in Louisiana and I am from Louisiana live in Austin.  GO SAINTS!
Nope, Romo it is! Maybe Kitna works better?
Frack YOu man camper

« Reply #274 on: August 26, 2014, 02:59:35 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies
Only during Football Season

« Reply #275 on: August 26, 2014, 03:00:27 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies
Only during Football Season
Yeah this Fall/Winter is going to rape me! MBA classes, studying for GMAT, fantasy football, shoveling snow...FML!

« Reply #276 on: August 26, 2014, 03:01:07 PM »

Damn hour and a half left and I am sooooo ready to get the hell out of here.  Man i could not stand it if I had to work in the office all the time.  2 weeks in here has about killed me.  Ahhh only 1.5 days in here next week and 2 the nexxt week that is more like it.

Sounds great, Tony Romo!  Only about 45 minutes left here today for me, too.
Please not that!  I am a Drew Breeze type in reverse he is from Austin lives in Louisiana and I am from Louisiana live in Austin.  GO SAINTS!
Nope, Romo it is! Maybe Kitna works better?
Frack YOu man camper
:) I have to claim the Vikings as a 'home' team, everyone should feel sorry for me.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #277 on: August 26, 2014, 03:02:00 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.

Indeed.  But good luck, Shaun.  I'm enjoying being back in school and I HATED undergrad (the school part, anyway).  But no "FMLs" or such nonsense.  You signed up for it, nobody's gonna feel bad for you.  I assume being unsure why you're doing it is just you being facetious.  If there wasn't a somewhat specific 'end goal' in mind, grad school would've eaten me alive by now.

Got it, Jerry Lundegaard?

« Reply #278 on: August 26, 2014, 03:03:24 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies
Only during Football Season
Yeah this Fall/Winter is going to rape me! MBA classes, studying for GMAT, fantasy football, shoveling snow...FML!
By fantasy football do you mean dreaming of a pro team in ND?

« Reply #279 on: August 26, 2014, 03:04:57 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies
Only during Football Season
Yeah this Fall/Winter is going to rape me! MBA classes, studying for GMAT, fantasy football, shoveling snow...FML!
Add bantering that is a heavy winter activity.

« Reply #280 on: August 26, 2014, 03:05:19 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies
Only during Football Season
Yeah this Fall/Winter is going to rape me! MBA classes, studying for GMAT, fantasy football, shoveling snow...FML!
By fantasy football do you mean dreaming of a pro team in ND?
LMFAO

« Reply #281 on: August 26, 2014, 03:05:40 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies
Only during Football Season
Yeah this Fall/Winter is going to rape me! MBA classes, studying for GMAT, fantasy football, shoveling snow...FML!
Why the GMAT if you're already in business school?

« Reply #282 on: August 26, 2014, 03:06:04 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.

Indeed.  But good luck, Shaun.  I'm enjoying being back in school and I HATED undergrad (the school part, anyway).  But no "FMLs" or such nonsense.  You signed up for it, nobody's gonna feel bad for you.  I assume being unsure why you're doing it is just you being facetious.  If there wasn't a somewhat specific 'end goal' in mind, grad school would've eaten me alive by now.

Got it, Jerry Lundegaard?
Thanks Joe.  There is an end goal, granted it wont amount to an immediate opportunity(at least not looking for that but who knows), more of a pre-planning for what's to come in life and a hedge against the rest of the job market field when the time comes.
I get to start thinking about my thesis tonight...woof.  Maybe something with cigars... ;)

I am excited to be around professionals, not a bunch of 'kids'...that should help.

Got it Matthews!

« Reply #283 on: August 26, 2014, 03:06:29 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies
Only during Football Season
Yeah this Fall/Winter is going to rape me! MBA classes, studying for GMAT, fantasy football, shoveling snow...FML!
By fantasy football do you mean dreaming of a pro team in ND?
>:(

« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2014, 03:07:04 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies
Only during Football Season
Yeah this Fall/Winter is going to rape me! MBA classes, studying for GMAT, fantasy football, shoveling snow...FML!
Why the GMAT if you're already in business school?
It's not an admission requirement for this university, but it needs to be completed and minimums met by the 3rd semester end