dwgbryant

cigar #2, don't remember #1, think it was an EPC 2nd.
Tasty item and favorite vitola.  Down to my last four from the old style box I got during phase out sales.
I really dislike those newer bands. no longer looks like a Camacho anymore. they seem to have lost some 'class'.
Logged

dwgbryant

Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.
ROTFLMMFAO.
which calendar, 2016?
Et tu, Deano?
good morning Tony. I really shouldn't pick on you, you never pick on me and have always been good to me. I'd bet you'd make it on time tonight, if I wasn't holding a tight rein on my money this month.
Glad you are holding the reins....deadbeats seem to be galloping.
went through my finances earlier. with the trailer rental in the air I want to keep a prudent reserve. will be visiting Verizon later today or tomorrow to get out from under THAT burden. it'll only leave me a little over $700 for the month counting the $1,350 I have put away for deposit, 1st, and last on the trailer. throw in a new phone plan/cable/and a tv, Christmas will be slim pickings not counting food.
...... and cigars!
Think you'll hear about the other trailer today?
Idk. all I know is the guy ran the add another week in the paper not thinking he'd get a lot of calls. if I don't hear from him this week I'll call Monday. I keep driving by checking things out and not much activity. I'm worried that my wife has decimated my finances SO bad that it may be the deal breaker for him.

[...]
Well, a little better being there in person than phone or internet contact.  You have shown consistency in your current locale, and it's definitely better than nothing.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.
[...]

I told the guy that no matter what he chose to do, it was okay and I'd respect his decision and it was a pleasure to meet him, but that I'd like to know one way of the other. no big deal. there will be other opportunities available.
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning, all.
good morning Joe. how's everything in your neck of the woods?

jswaykos

Morning, all.
good morning Joe. how's everything in your neck of the woods?

Rainy.  More spread out than they'd predicted but it was coming down pretty hard yesterday and overnight.  Morning, Dean.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.
Good mornin Joe

Morning, Shaun.  Had an EPC New Wave Reserva last night, definitely gets two thumbs up from me.  Loved it.  Obviously reminded me of the Short Run 2012 but it was heavier on the pepper.  Much richer, too.  And still mild strength, which was nice.  I know Dave had one yesterday, too, perhaps he can chime in.

Morning, all.
Good mornin Joe

Morning, Shaun.  Had an EPC New Wave Reserva last night, definitely gets two thumbs up from me.  Loved it.  Obviously reminded me of the Short Run 2012 but it was heavier on the pepper.  Much richer, too.  And still mild strength, which was nice.  I know Dave had one yesterday, too, perhaps he can chime in.
Awesome!! Thoughts on it versus the MF Connie?
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.
Good mornin Joe

Morning, Shaun.  Had an EPC New Wave Reserva last night, definitely gets two thumbs up from me.  Loved it.  Obviously reminded me of the Short Run 2012 but it was heavier on the pepper.  Much richer, too.  And still mild strength, which was nice.  I know Dave had one yesterday, too, perhaps he can chime in.
Awesome!! Thoughts on it versus the MF Connie?

Hmm... kinda similar, actually, at least with the pepper.  Still would choose the NW Reserva.

Morning, all.
Good mornin Joe

Morning, Shaun.  Had an EPC New Wave Reserva last night, definitely gets two thumbs up from me.  Loved it.  Obviously reminded me of the Short Run 2012 but it was heavier on the pepper.  Much richer, too.  And still mild strength, which was nice.  I know Dave had one yesterday, too, perhaps he can chime in.
That pretty much captures what I thought.  What stood out to me was the greater amount of pepper/spice (but never overwhelming) rich nuts and creaminess.  Solid oak/cedar foundation.

Morning, all.
Good mornin Joe

Morning, Shaun.  Had an EPC New Wave Reserva last night, definitely gets two thumbs up from me.  Loved it.  Obviously reminded me of the Short Run 2012 but it was heavier on the pepper.  Much richer, too.  And still mild strength, which was nice.  I know Dave had one yesterday, too, perhaps he can chime in.
That pretty much captures what I thought.  What stood out to me was the greater amount of pepper/spice (but never overwhelming) rich nuts and creaminess.  Solid oak/cedar foundation.
Thanks for the reviews guys - I need to get 5-10 of each it sounds like

Morning, all.
Good mornin Joe

Morning, Shaun.  Had an EPC New Wave Reserva last night, definitely gets two thumbs up from me.  Loved it.  Obviously reminded me of the Short Run 2012 but it was heavier on the pepper.  Much richer, too.  And still mild strength, which was nice.  I know Dave had one yesterday, too, perhaps he can chime in.
Awesome!! Thoughts on it versus the MF Connie?

Hmm... kinda similar, actually, at least with the pepper.  Still would choose the NW Reserva.
EPC much creamier and fuller texture.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.
Good mornin Joe

Morning, Shaun.  Had an EPC New Wave Reserva last night, definitely gets two thumbs up from me.  Loved it.  Obviously reminded me of the Short Run 2012 but it was heavier on the pepper.  Much richer, too.  And still mild strength, which was nice.  I know Dave had one yesterday, too, perhaps he can chime in.
Awesome!! Thoughts on it versus the MF Connie?

Hmm... kinda similar, actually, at least with the pepper.  Still would choose the NW Reserva.
EPC much creamier and fuller texture.

Yeah, the EPC definitely has those two dimensions.  I was surprised at just how rich the EPC was, especially with the connie wrapper.