....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Hotel rates are real cheap in Ferguson from what I hear.
Staying at Dad's house?
That would be a best case scenario, hahaha.

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Hotel rates are real cheap in Ferguson from what I hear.
Staying at Dad's house?
That would be a best case scenario, hahaha.
Perhaps you could help him decide on a fuk'n TV while you are there. ::)

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Hotel rates are real cheap in Ferguson from what I hear.
Staying at Dad's house?
That would be a best case scenario, hahaha.
Bring your ball gag.
Logged

dwgbryant

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
I'll have to but a tv too.
Logged

dwgbryant

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
that's nice but it should only take a few hours to complete.
Yeah looks like your latest "gal" is helping you

works for me!

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
I'll have to but a tv too.
Well don't ask Dad for advice!!!!!   Man they have had TV deals out the ass this past week like I have never seen before.
[...]

I'll probably get a WalMart special. 32" for about $200.

[...]
This is from NewEgg thru their Ebay Site and they are a very reputable vendor.

Changhong 40" 1080p LED HDTV - LED40YC1700UA   $199.99 Free Shipping  Has a slow refresh rate but should not be an issue if not playing games on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Changhong-40-1080p-LED-HDTV-LED40YC1700UA-/301380819334?customid=4333042949c645d68e52bc7456b15fb5&pub=5574652453&afepn=5335869999&campid=5335869999&icep_id=117&ipn=icep&afepn=5335869999
[...]

looks nice, thanks but I don't trust ebay.

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
I'll have to but a tv too.
Hell, you can buy a good quality, nice sized TV for less that one months phone bill for the deadbeats.

[...]

Not "ebay" as you are thinking Ebay, it is Newegg which is one of the biggest electronics companies in the country and extremely reputable - much more so than Walmart for damn sure.

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
I'll have to but a tv too.
Hell, you can buy a good quality, nice sized TV for less that one months phone bill for the deadbeats.
Hell yeah he could, guy here bought a 60" at Walmart over the weekend for $500.

Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
[...]

what the fuck are you talking about? the monthly phone bill is more than my fucking rent AND electric bill!!!

[...]

Time for you to draw a phone line in the sand!