Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2016, 04:59:12 PM »

I believe I will head home for a cigar and something to sip on.
Right behind you sir!
Not too close if he's shitting.
But we won't judge if that's what you're into. You do spend a lot of time in Germany, after all.

« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2016, 05:05:18 PM »

I believe I will head home for a cigar and something to sip on.
You sometimes when you really aren't paying complete attention to what your reading?  …I will head home for a cigar and something to shit on.
We all have our own priorities in comfort.
When you get shit on all day, you just want to return the favor.

« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2016, 05:16:26 PM »

Fallen Angel lit while only sitting.

« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2016, 05:18:07 PM »

IT'S THE WEEKEND!

« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2016, 05:20:07 PM »

The State Department admitted Thursday that the US would not hand over $400 million in cash to Iran until it released four American hostages — two weeks after President Obama insisted the payment was not a “ransom.”

State Department spokesman John Kirby was asked at Thursday’s press briefing: “In basic English, you’re saying you wouldn’t give them $400 million in cash until the prisoners were released, correct?”

“That’s correct,” Kirby replied.

In an Aug. 4 press conference, President Obama said the opposite.

« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2016, 05:20:47 PM »

IT'S THE WEEKEND!
that's mean, some of us have to get through Friday, first...

« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2016, 05:54:13 PM »

The State Department admitted Thursday that the US would not hand over $400 million in cash to Iran until it released four American hostages — two weeks after President Obama insisted the payment was not a “ransom.”

State Department spokesman John Kirby was asked at Thursday’s press briefing: “In basic English, you’re saying you wouldn’t give them $400 million in cash until the prisoners were released, correct?”

“That’s correct,” Kirby replied.

In an Aug. 4 press conference, President Obama said the opposite.
Obama told a lie?  I'm shocked. SHOCKED, I say!

I'm going to go burn a neighborhood down.

« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2016, 05:58:17 PM »

The State Department admitted Thursday that the US would not hand over $400 million in cash to Iran until it released four American hostages — two weeks after President Obama insisted the payment was not a “ransom.”

State Department spokesman John Kirby was asked at Thursday’s press briefing: “In basic English, you’re saying you wouldn’t give them $400 million in cash until the prisoners were released, correct?”

“That’s correct,” Kirby replied.

In an Aug. 4 press conference, President Obama said the opposite.
Translation:  "We didn't pay ransom.  We were extorted. Big difference.  Yuuuuuuge."

« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2016, 06:01:46 PM »

Fallen Angel lit while only sitting.
Didn't think that was a stick you enjoyed. I never think to buy them but I have liked the ones I've smoked.

« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2016, 06:07:42 PM »

Fallen Angel lit while only sitting.
Didn't think that was a stick you enjoyed. I never think to buy them but I have liked the ones I've smoked.
Not my number 1 but with some age of a year or longer they are pretty good.  All of them I have are well aged.

« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2016, 06:18:34 PM »

I believe I will head home for a cigar and something to sip on.
Right behind you sir!
Not too close if he's shitting.
Not TexDave...thats CB, hopefully he's settled before I visit next week.

« Reply #146 on: August 18, 2016, 06:19:20 PM »

I believe I will head home for a cigar and something to sip on.
You sometimes when you really aren't paying complete attention to what your reading?  …I will head home for a cigar and something to shit on.
We all have our own priorities in comfort.
When you get shit on all day, you just want to return the favor.
Tony knows all about that.

« Reply #147 on: August 18, 2016, 06:20:48 PM »

The State Department admitted Thursday that the US would not hand over $400 million in cash to Iran until it released four American hostages — two weeks after President Obama insisted the payment was not a “ransom.”

State Department spokesman John Kirby was asked at Thursday’s press briefing: “In basic English, you’re saying you wouldn’t give them $400 million in cash until the prisoners were released, correct?”

“That’s correct,” Kirby replied.

In an Aug. 4 press conference, President Obama said the opposite.
Who gives a fuck, they're released.

« Reply #148 on: August 18, 2016, 06:26:05 PM »

The State Department admitted Thursday that the US would not hand over $400 million in cash to Iran until it released four American hostages — two weeks after President Obama insisted the payment was not a “ransom.”

State Department spokesman John Kirby was asked at Thursday’s press briefing: “In basic English, you’re saying you wouldn’t give them $400 million in cash until the prisoners were released, correct?”

“That’s correct,” Kirby replied.

In an Aug. 4 press conference, President Obama said the opposite.
Who gives a fuck, they're released.

I do for one.

« Reply #149 on: August 18, 2016, 06:28:57 PM »

The State Department admitted Thursday that the US would not hand over $400 million in cash to Iran until it released four American hostages — two weeks after President Obama insisted the payment was not a “ransom.”

State Department spokesman John Kirby was asked at Thursday’s press briefing: “In basic English, you’re saying you wouldn’t give them $400 million in cash until the prisoners were released, correct?”

“That’s correct,” Kirby replied.

In an Aug. 4 press conference, President Obama said the opposite.
Who gives a fuck, they're released.

I do for one.
Because the bastards with do it again. And because there is nothing more insulting to the victims than for them to be used as political poker chips.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12