« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2015, 07:34:54 AM »

Ya know, I have a problem. I have more cigars than I know what to do with and hardly smoke during the winter, yet all I do is look to buy more cigars. I had to stop myself last night from bidding on Tat VI Angeles for $67/box, great price then I thought of my humidors and I can't even get to great stuff I have in there...I blame you guys, GFYs!
~~~ You would never have gotten it for 67.  Morning, Scott.
Closed at $66 but you never know what his max bid was. A box sold for $52 last week, I wouldn't have passed on that one
I almost bid on both of them, but like you here is no room at the Inn.  Still have a handful left anyway, but those prices are ridiculous.
Indeed, that's why I would buy. I smoked a lot of those last year and only have a few left

« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2015, 07:35:58 AM »

Good morning, guys!  Finally fuck-off Friday.
Good morning, YAD.  Glad you could make it as we were getting low on Daves.

« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2015, 07:37:03 AM »

Ya know, I have a problem. I have more cigars than I know what to do with and hardly smoke during the winter, yet all I do is look to buy more cigars. I had to stop myself last night from bidding on Tat VI Angeles for $67/box, great price then I thought of my humidors and I can't even get to great stuff I have in there...I blame you guys, GFYs!
Shut up and buy the cigars you whiny pussy.
My wife asked me to not renew my b&m membership this year.  I didn't even know she knew I had that.  Imagine if more little brown boxes start showing up?
Who knows you might have to Man-Up and tell her to get a Fuk'n job and she better have dinner on the table everyday when you get home. ;D
That's one of my fantasies but you and I know that'll never happen.
Could you grovel politely and ask her to please keep your membership?

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2015, 07:37:54 AM »

 7 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1 x 52)
            5/24.50
 6 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0 x 50)
          10/39.99  (price back up...)
 5  Flor de las Antillas Toro (6.0 x 52)
           5/27.50
 4 5 Vegas Triple-A Torpedo (6.2"x52)
         10/32.50
 3 Montecristo Churchill Extra (7.5"x52)
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 1 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50

« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2015, 07:40:42 AM »

@NJDave - Are you done putting your new arrivals away? How do the new MC III's look? You probably didn't even open them
Of course I did, how could I smoke it last week if I didn't open it.  EPC's delivered yesterday, will get them from the neighbor later.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2015, 07:43:45 AM »

I'm packed and ready to go, lady friend on her way.
H. Upmann Media Noche robusto lit by mistake, thought it was the Montecristo. oh well.

« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2015, 07:43:53 AM »

@NJDave - Are you done putting your new arrivals away? How do the new MC III's look? You probably didn't even open them
Of course I did, how could I smoke it last week if I didn't open it.  EPC's delivered yesterday, will get them from the neighbor later.
WTF? Thoughts on it?

« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2015, 07:44:04 AM »

Here we go again, I am teleworking (as I have done for the past 6 years) but got to go to the office later to try and get my electronic computer access card reset (for the 3rd time) and now I get an email that I have failed to complete Teleworking 101 Training and if not done by next Wednesday my teleworking agreement will be revoked.  Holy Fuk'n chit!
Sounds like the problem in the office is you!
Indeed, you are correct.  There is no place there for work ethic, personal integrity, efficiency, common sense or several other professional characteristics I suffer.

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2015, 07:44:11 AM »

So nice to come home to 36 and rain....

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2015, 07:44:46 AM »

Ya know, I have a problem. I have more cigars than I know what to do with and hardly smoke during the winter, yet all I do is look to buy more cigars. I had to stop myself last night from bidding on Tat VI Angeles for $67/box, great price then I thought of my humidors and I can't even get to great stuff I have in there...I blame you guys, GFYs!
Shut up and buy the cigars you whiny pussy.
My wife asked me to not renew my b&m membership this year.  I didn't even know she knew I had that.  Imagine if more little brown boxes start showing up?
Who knows you might have to Man-Up and tell her to get a Fuk'n job and she better have dinner on the table everyday when you get home. ;D
That's one of my fantasies but you and I know that'll never happen.
Could you grovel politely and ask her to please keep your membership?
That would cut into his grovelling politely for sex

« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2015, 07:45:03 AM »

@NJDave - Are you done putting your new arrivals away? How do the new MC III's look? You probably didn't even open them
Of course I did, how could I smoke it last week if I didn't open it.  EPC's delivered yesterday, will get them from the neighbor later.
WTF? Thoughts on it?
Ask your wife, I discussed it on facebook

« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2015, 07:45:44 AM »

I'm packed and ready to go, lady friend on her way.
H. Upmann Media Noche robusto lit by mistake, thought it was the Montecristo. oh well.
Enjoy your weekend Dean!

« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2015, 07:49:34 AM »

@NJDave - Are you done putting your new arrivals away? How do the new MC III's look? You probably didn't even open them
Of course I did, how could I smoke it last week if I didn't open it.  EPC's delivered yesterday, will get them from the neighbor later.
WTF? Thoughts on it?
Of course it was only one, and relatively fresh from travels, but thought it distinct from the other two.  Started with a sweet floral background with anise, then to a more citrus primary with creaminess in the second third.  Anise returned with some background floral.  Refreshing and fairly unusual.  When the weather gets better, think I need to allot some time to smoke all three at one sitting.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2015, 07:49:43 AM »

Here we go again, I am teleworking (as I have done for the past 6 years) but got to go to the office later to try and get my electronic computer access card reset (for the 3rd time) and now I get an email that I have failed to complete Teleworking 101 Training and if not done by next Wednesday my teleworking agreement will be revoked.  Holy Fuk'n chit!

Teleworking 101

1- wake up at 9 am.
2- pour coffee, light cigar, turn on computer.
3- scratch balls.
4- check emails, log on to CigarBanter.com.
5- pour more coffee.
6- is it lunch yet?
7- check humidor.
8- check office memos.
9- light another cigar and pour drink.
10- fuck working.

« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2015, 07:50:23 AM »

[...]
At least he has a chance with the B&M...