« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2015, 10:00:27 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.

« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2015, 10:04:45 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
Hard but fair!   Besides he was agreeing with me which in itself has rare merit

« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2015, 10:08:08 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
Even a blind squirrel comes across a nut every now and then.  8)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2015, 10:09:55 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.

« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2015, 10:10:08 AM »

+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?

« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2015, 10:11:22 AM »

+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
maybe, Not really, but you should archive all the avatars....

« Reply #156 on: March 26, 2015, 10:11:50 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Oh gosh, didn't we have a rule about apologizing?  OWN IT!

« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2015, 10:13:17 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Oh gosh, didn't we have a rule about apologizing?  OWN IT!
Gibb's Rule#1: Never apologize, it shows weakness!

« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2015, 10:15:39 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
Thanks for clearing that up Tony, for all of the rookie smokers who hang out on a cigar banter! What's next, which end to light? YOU SUCK!!!

« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2015, 10:15:59 AM »

I'm going to have to do some work today, got a raise,
 that went retro to 2011.  Tomorrows pay check,
 could buy a used car!  I knew it was coming, hence the
 last two devil orders.  No room in the humidors for anything else.

« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2015, 10:16:33 AM »

I step away to work for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!

« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2015, 10:18:09 AM »

+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
maybe, Not really, but you should archive all the avatars....
I think I can actually do that but how would you even go back to find/view an avvy?  I don't want to purge the calendar entries because I think it would be cool to go back and see.  Although we don't really use that calendar.

« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2015, 10:18:17 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
What a shock, the two ball-less bastidges agree with one another

« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2015, 10:18:26 AM »

+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
I have gone back to get a link or FS Code once in a while but never back more than a few weeks.

« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2015, 10:19:46 AM »

I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway