CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Author Topic: 3/3/2015  (Read 64210 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 3/3/2015
« Reply #360 on: March 03, 2015, 07:03:31 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Señor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
It's a conundrum.
Just gotta pull the trigger!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #361 on: March 03, 2015, 07:04:30 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
Habano - Dinner - Maduro/drink?
Fuk dinner just smoke and drink.

Threebean

« Reply #362 on: March 03, 2015, 07:07:50 PM »

Time for me to git. Adios, mofos.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #363 on: March 03, 2015, 07:23:52 PM »

Have a good evening Bean, on to the Hump!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #364 on: March 03, 2015, 07:39:18 PM »

Tex, I'm wavering in my determination to purchase a Glock.  The more I compare, the more I prefer the ergonomics of the Springfield XD.  They seem to point better for me.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #365 on: March 03, 2015, 08:05:28 PM »

Tex, I'm wavering in my determination to purchase a Glock.  The more I compare, the more I prefer the ergonomics of the Springfield XD.  They seem to point better for me.
Just to confuse you more, throw an FNS in the mix for comparison.
Tex has much more experience in this, so definitely take his opinion.  Those are the three I considered as well.  All are highly rated all are relatively simple and reliable.  For me you have to try them for yourself and see which feels best in your hand and presents itself best.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #366 on: March 03, 2015, 08:23:19 PM »

Tex has much more experience in this, so definitely take his opinion.  Those are the three I considered as well.  All are highly rated all are relatively simple and reliable.  For me you have to try them for yourself and see which feels best in your hand and presents itself best.
Yeah, I've been seeing those FNS. I'll check one out.

I think what appeals to me is that the XD feels like holding a 1911, but it's lighter and has better sights.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #367 on: March 03, 2015, 08:26:33 PM »

Got decided for me.  You guessed it - the warden.  Dinner - now.  San Lotano Hababo it is.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #368 on: March 03, 2015, 08:36:28 PM »

I think what appeals to me is that the XD feels like holding a 1911, but it's lighter and has better sights.
What size hole - .45?   

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #369 on: March 03, 2015, 08:37:18 PM »

Got decided for me.  You guessed it - the warden.  Dinner - now.  San Lotano Hababo it is.
Isn't that always the way.... you just had that momentary illusion of choice.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #370 on: March 03, 2015, 08:39:54 PM »

Taking my cue from the Texas boys, poolside with a Sam Cold Snap and a Jericho Hill.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #371 on: March 03, 2015, 08:42:22 PM »

Taking my cue from the Texas boys, poolside with a Sam Cold Snap and a Jericho Hill.
Now you got it going!   I like those Jericho Hills.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #372 on: March 03, 2015, 09:29:59 PM »

Now you got it going!   I like those Jericho Hills.
Indeed.  Good smoke.  Evening, gents.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #373 on: March 03, 2015, 09:38:55 PM »

What size hole - .45?
Thinking .40. Got lots of reloader friends who are set up for .40.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #374 on: March 03, 2015, 09:42:13 PM »

Evening other Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26