CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: 3/3/2015  (Read 64362 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 3/3/2015
« Reply #345 on: March 03, 2015, 05:46:11 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #346 on: March 03, 2015, 05:47:15 PM »

I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
Won't one of the other estrogeners tattle?
Well Fukum if they do.
Might do 'em good.....but, would you?

Threebean

« Reply #347 on: March 03, 2015, 05:47:24 PM »

And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #348 on: March 03, 2015, 05:50:08 PM »

I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
Won't one of the other estrogeners tattle?
Well Fukum if they do.
Might do 'em good.....but, would you?
NO I would have to sub out that duty.   I got more comp,time than most of them have years of service.

Threebean

« Reply #349 on: March 03, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #350 on: March 03, 2015, 05:50:43 PM »

And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..
And everything is bigger in Texas anyway.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #351 on: March 03, 2015, 05:55:39 PM »

But then there is this:

::)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #352 on: March 03, 2015, 05:56:48 PM »

But then there is this:

I guess that's why Dean was destined to move to Fla....which is shaped like a schlong anyway....

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #353 on: March 03, 2015, 06:00:36 PM »

And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Señor Bean.

Threebean

« Reply #354 on: March 03, 2015, 06:18:42 PM »

Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #355 on: March 03, 2015, 06:39:06 PM »

But then there is this:

I don't buy it.  I lived in Texas, and I lived in Arizona, and when I moved to Washington it didn't shrink.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #356 on: March 03, 2015, 06:52:51 PM »

Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?

Threebean

« Reply #357 on: March 03, 2015, 06:54:42 PM »

Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
It's a conundrum.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #358 on: March 03, 2015, 07:00:23 PM »

Smoke then Dinner then Smoke.  A tertian quid.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #359 on: March 03, 2015, 07:02:44 PM »

Habano - Dinner - Maduro/drink?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26