Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

« Reply #345 on: March 03, 2015, 05:46:11 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.

« Reply #346 on: March 03, 2015, 05:47:15 PM »

I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
Won't one of the other estrogeners tattle?
Well Fukum if they do.
Might do 'em good.....but, would you?

« Reply #347 on: March 03, 2015, 05:47:24 PM »

And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..

« Reply #348 on: March 03, 2015, 05:50:08 PM »

I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
Won't one of the other estrogeners tattle?
Well Fukum if they do.
Might do 'em good.....but, would you?
NO I would have to sub out that duty.   I got more comp,time than most of them have years of service.

« Reply #349 on: March 03, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.

« Reply #350 on: March 03, 2015, 05:50:43 PM »

And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..
And everything is bigger in Texas anyway.

« Reply #351 on: March 03, 2015, 05:55:39 PM »

And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..
And everything is bigger in Texas anyway.
::)

« Reply #352 on: March 03, 2015, 05:56:48 PM »

And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..
And everything is bigger in Texas anyway.
I guess that's why Dean was destined to move to Fla....which is shaped like a schlong anyway....

« Reply #353 on: March 03, 2015, 06:00:36 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Señor Bean.

« Reply #354 on: March 03, 2015, 06:18:42 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Señor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?

« Reply #355 on: March 03, 2015, 06:39:06 PM »

And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..
I don't buy it.  I lived in Texas, and I lived in Arizona, and when I moved to Washington it didn't shrink.

« Reply #356 on: March 03, 2015, 06:52:51 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Señor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?

« Reply #357 on: March 03, 2015, 06:54:42 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Señor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
It's a conundrum.

« Reply #358 on: March 03, 2015, 07:00:23 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Señor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
Smoke then Dinner then Smoke.  A tertian quid.

« Reply #359 on: March 03, 2015, 07:02:44 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Señor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
Habano - Dinner - Maduro/drink?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26