Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2016, 12:59:50 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
WARPED CIGARS EL OSO PAPA

Box of 10 for $85.59 + $1 shipping.
I enjoy most Warped cigars. Haven't had this particular one.
Neither have I tried this one but good reviews, good line and a great deal.

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2016, 01:09:42 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
WARPED CIGARS EL OSO PAPA

Box of 10 for $85.59 + $1 shipping.
I enjoy most Warped cigars. Haven't had this particular one.
Neither have I tried this one but good reviews, good line and a great deal.
I've spent enough money on cigars for a while. Gonna have to pass on this one.

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2016, 02:11:18 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
WARPED CIGARS EL OSO PAPA

Box of 10 for $85.59 + $1 shipping.
I enjoy most Warped cigars. Haven't had this particular one.
Neither have I tried this one but good reviews, good line and a great deal.
I've spent enough money on cigars for a while. Gonna have to pass on this one.
Afternoon Antnee.  Missed yet another CIGARfest.  Sheesh!  Need to find me another road BOTL.

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2016, 02:18:42 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
Aaron Bob recommended AND Cheapy Cheapo Bean approved!?!?  I'm all over this deal!  Did not know the Corona Viva was a slightly different blend.

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2016, 02:18:50 PM »

Time to get on with the day.  Have a good one all.
Off to Salt Lake tomorrow.
Sheesh. Don't want to take a chance and get used to one time zone, do ya?
Not really.  Seem to do some of my best work when I don't know which friggin' end is up.

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2016, 02:20:20 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
Cheapy Cheapo Bean approved!?!?  I'm all over this deal!  Did not know the Corona Viva was a slightly different blend.
Definitely my favorite of the line.  They supposedly tweaked the blend specifically for this size.

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2016, 02:26:23 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
Cheapy Cheapo Bean approved!?!?  I'm all over this deal!  Did not know the Corona Viva was a slightly different blend.
Definitely my favorite of the line.  They supposedly tweaked the blend specifically for this size.
Makes ya wonder if this was the one they rolled for themselves - provided you believe the story.

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2016, 02:31:54 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
WARPED CIGARS EL OSO PAPA

Box of 10 for $85.59 + $1 shipping.
I enjoy most Warped cigars. Haven't had this particular one.
Neither have I tried this one but good reviews, good line and a great deal.
Out of the new "micro botique" lines, I really enjoy many of the offerings by Warped.  Haven't had this particular vitola, but other El Oso's I've had have been very enjoyable.  Good price for these as most Warped cigars go for >$10.  While a good price (relative), I wouldn't suggest getting a whole box if you haven't tried them.  Highly suggest giving La Hacienda, Futuro and Flor Del Valle as well.  All tobacco is TABSA (Casa Fernandez/Aganorsa) like Curivari.

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2016, 02:33:52 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
Cheapy Cheapo Bean approved!?!?  I'm all over this deal!  Did not know the Corona Viva was a slightly different blend.
Definitely my favorite of the line.  They supposedly tweaked the blend specifically for this size.
Makes ya wonder if this was the one they rolled for themselves - provided you believe the story.
I'm sure, also uses magical tobacco that was discovered in a secret safe that was being saved for some special occasion.

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2016, 02:35:07 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
Cheapy Cheapo Bean approved!?!?  I'm all over this deal!  Did not know the Corona Viva was a slightly different blend.
Definitely my favorite of the line.  They supposedly tweaked the blend specifically for this size.
Makes ya wonder if this was the one they rolled for themselves - provided you believe the story.
I'm sure, also uses magical tobacco that was discovered in a secret safe that was being saved for some special occasion.
Sneaky bastisces.

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2016, 02:43:52 PM »

Note:  Biz will only let you use the code one time, tried to order some stuff for my son and had to go in and register as a guest using a different email address then start over to trick it.

Jericho Hill 4 Cigar Samplers @$20 with the discount is a fine deal

Also they already discount Namakubi boxes +/- 16% and you can get an additional 20% with the code, Very Nice!

« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2016, 02:46:39 PM »

[...]

Being as a whole box is only 10 and they are $8.65 delivered versus  $10.60 + shipping regular after a discount I will risk it.

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2016, 02:55:14 PM »

@ CB. Very Good deal on V Lancero Boxes with that 20% off at the Biz.

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2016, 03:07:49 PM »

Time to get on with the day.  Have a good one all.
Off to Salt Lake tomorrow.
Sheesh. Don't want to take a chance and get used to one time zone, do ya?
Not really.  Seem to do some of my best work when I don't know which friggin' end is up.
TWSS

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2016, 03:18:13 PM »

@ CB. Very Good deal on V Lancero Boxes with that 20% off at the Biz.
Get ye behind me satan!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8