Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2016, 10:14:29 AM »

Good morning, gents. Can't believe it's May already.
Morning Tony.  Have a good CFest visit?
It was fun. Very low key this year, but that's fine with me. Charlie brought another guy from his cigar lounge along (George). We hung out with LTG and Nate at the Wooden Match. Lots of fun.

Only smoked 4 cigars for the whole day which is about half as much as I normally do at a typical CF.

Weather could have been much better.

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2016, 10:18:06 AM »

Good morning, gents. Can't believe it's May already.
Morning Mayor T

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2016, 10:20:04 AM »

Got the dogs walked now on to mowing the front yard.  Cloudy and cool at least.

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2016, 10:20:49 AM »

Good morning, gents. Can't believe it's May already.
Morning Tony.  Have a good CFest visit?
It was fun. Very low key this year, but that's fine with me. Charlie brought another guy from his cigar lounge along (George). We hung out with LTG and Nate at the Wooden Match. Lots of fun.

Only smoked 4 cigars for the whole day which is about half as much as I normally do at a typical CF.

Weather could have been much better.
Sounds like somebody is getting OLD! ;D

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2016, 10:40:05 AM »

Good morning, gents. Can't believe it's May already.
Morning Mayor T
Hello, TXDave.

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2016, 10:45:23 AM »

Good morning, gents. Can't believe it's May already.
Morning Tony.  Have a good CFest visit?
It was fun. Very low key this year, but that's fine with me. Charlie brought another guy from his cigar lounge along (George). We hung out with LTG and Nate at the Wooden Match. Lots of fun.

Only smoked 4 cigars for the whole day which is about half as much as I normally do at a typical CF.

Weather could have been much better.
Sounds like somebody is getting OLD! ;D
Oh damn, I've been old. Always disliked crowds. But always fun getting a large group of banterers on an in-person herf.

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2016, 11:23:41 AM »

Yard work done for today.

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2016, 11:24:24 AM »

Good morning, gents. Can't believe it's May already.
Morning Tony.  Have a good CFest visit?
It was fun. Very low key this year, but that's fine with me. Charlie brought another guy from his cigar lounge along (George). We hung out with LTG and Nate at the Wooden Match. Lots of fun.

Only smoked 4 cigars for the whole day which is about half as much as I normally do at a typical CF.

Weather could have been much better.
Sounds like somebody is getting OLD! ;D
Oh damn, I've been old. Always disliked crowds. But always fun getting a large group of banterers on an in-person herf.
Not a crowd guy myself either.

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2016, 11:31:32 AM »

Good morning, gents. Can't believe it's May already.
Morning Tony.  Have a good CFest visit?
It was fun. Very low key this year, but that's fine with me. Charlie brought another guy from his cigar lounge along (George). We hung out with LTG and Nate at the Wooden Match. Lots of fun.

Only smoked 4 cigars for the whole day which is about half as much as I normally do at a typical CF.

Weather could have been much better.
Was there a Fish sighting?

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2016, 12:15:23 PM »

Good morning, gents. Can't believe it's May already.
Morning Tony.  Have a good CFest visit?
It was fun. Very low key this year, but that's fine with me. Charlie brought another guy from his cigar lounge along (George). We hung out with LTG and Nate at the Wooden Match. Lots of fun.

Only smoked 4 cigars for the whole day which is about half as much as I normally do at a typical CF.

Weather could have been much better.
Was there a Fish sighting?
I did not see him but LTG and Nate did.

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2016, 12:17:22 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2016, 12:19:56 PM »

And I need to get on with some errands as well.  As Dad would say, BBL, maybe.

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2016, 12:21:54 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
Good morning, 3B. It appears there are still some decent deals to be had, if one looks hard enough.

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2016, 12:45:37 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
WARPED CIGARS EL OSO PAPA

Box of 10 for $85.59 + $1 shipping.

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2016, 12:48:20 PM »

If anyone is taking advantage of $1 shipping at the biz promo code "feedback" is good for 20% off.. Good morning, all
Nice!

Morning Bob
Indeed.  Made my box of UC Corona Viva $84.  Cheapy Cheapo Hall of Fame deal.
WARPED CIGARS EL OSO PAPA

Box of 10 for $85.59 + $1 shipping.
I enjoy most Warped cigars. Haven't had this particular one.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8