Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2018, 11:57:42 AM »

Good morning, Mark and Bret.
Morning, Mr. Ambassador.

This space for rent.

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/20/2018
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2018, 11:57:49 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-\     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.
Thanks, but got that covered, I'm married.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/20/2018
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2018, 11:59:55 AM »

hi Mark & Raz.

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2018, 12:00:04 PM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-\     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.
Thanks, but got that covered, I'm married.
Ah yes, remembering back to the life, of a single man, for it wasn't till I was
married that i learned there was a wrong way to put the milk away in the fridge....

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2018, 12:35:05 PM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-\     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.
Thanks, but got that covered, I'm married.
Ah yes, remembering back to the life, of a single man, for it wasn't till I was
married that i learned there was a wrong way to put the milk away in the fridge....
Just one of the many errors of your ways.

« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2018, 12:55:14 PM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.
Thanks, but got that covered, I'm married.
Ah yes, remembering back to the life, of a single man, for it wasn't till I was
married that i learned there was a wrong way to put the milk away in the fridge....
At least you're trainable.

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2018, 01:00:36 PM »

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2018, 01:27:43 PM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.
Thanks, but got that covered, I'm married.
Ah yes, remembering back to the life, of a single man, for it wasn't till I was
married that i learned there was a wrong way to put the milk away in the fridge....
At least you're trainable brainwashed.
There we go.

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2018, 01:43:55 PM »

[...]
Not sure I agree with that. I think he very well knows the question in which he replied, "I do". "Do you Flip take Nadine to be the winner of all future discussions for as long as you both shall live?"

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2018, 01:48:17 PM »

[...]
True, but does he understand the 'why'?

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2018, 01:57:25 PM »

[...]
In my case, it's easier than having to listen to her bullshit. Also, much cheaper than a divorce.

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2018, 01:58:44 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2018, 02:06:34 PM »

[...]
LALTS, point taken.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/20/2018
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2018, 02:13:57 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2018, 02:14:55 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6