CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 8/20/2018  (Read 5607 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 8/20/2018
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2018, 11:57:42 AM »

Good morning, Mark and Bret.
Morning, Mr. Ambassador.

This space for rent.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2018, 11:57:49 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Flip!
Welcome back, Sam. Where have you been? I thought I might have offended you.
Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances. 
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-\     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.
Thanks, but got that covered, I'm married. 

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2018, 11:59:55 AM »

hi Mark & Raz.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2018, 12:00:04 PM »

Nah, takes more than this to offend.  totally my fault, just busy with both work and home.  decided to rehab the kitchen, but it's connected to a mud room, closets, powder room and laundry room.  all new floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances. 
I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-\     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
Too bad Fishy hasn't been around much, he's an expert carpenter and could explain how you're doing it wrong.
Ah yes, remembering back to the life, of a single man, for it wasn't till I was
married that i learned there was a wrong way to put the milk away in the fridge....

Threebean

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2018, 12:35:05 PM »

married that i learned there was a wrong way to put the milk away in the fridge....
Just one of the many errors of your ways. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2018, 12:55:14 PM »

I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
At least you're trainable.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2018, 01:00:36 PM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2018, 01:27:43 PM »

I did all of this once 30 years ago, so i've got experience ....     :-     just wish i'd saved up in those 30 years so i could hire someone this time.
At least you're trainable brainwashed.
There we go.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2018, 01:43:55 PM »

There we go.
Not sure I agree with that. I think he very well knows the question in which he replied, "I do". "Do you Flip take Nadine to be the winner of all future discussions for as long as you both shall live?"

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2018, 01:48:17 PM »

There we go.
Not sure I agree with that. I think he very well knows the question in which he replied, "I do". "Do you Flip take Nadine to be the winner of all future discussions for as long as you both shall live?"
True, but does he understand the 'why'?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2018, 01:57:25 PM »

There we go.
In my case, it's easier than having to listen to her bullshit. Also, much cheaper than a divorce.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2018, 01:58:44 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2018, 02:06:34 PM »

There we go.
In my case, it's easier than having to listen to her bullshit. Also, much cheaper than a divorce.
LALTS, point taken.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2018, 02:13:57 PM »

+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2018, 02:14:55 PM »

+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6