Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2015, 01:49:48 PM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Congratulations on your 40th, you have me beat by 5 years.
Got me beat by 10 years.  You two are either pretty damn old or picked up your marriage license along with your drivers license.

« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2015, 01:51:46 PM »

There was a veterinarian at the resort from NJ, very nice fellow but a tad different I will say.
Because he was a vet or from NJ?
He was Eyetalian for one thing ;) but also I would say maybe "a little light in his loafers".

« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2015, 01:53:42 PM »

Warden is ready to retrieve dogs, Later all enjoy your Sunday!
Take care, Dave.  Enjoy what's left of your Sunday.
Dogs retrieved now to relax for the afternoon.  Picked up some BBQ brisket sandwiches to go for lunch.
Welcome back, TxDave.  Donn's BBQ?
Thanks Bean, no Dons hell that is a long ways from me!  Smokey J's was right on the way.
Actually I meant Opies, which is also not all that close to you, either.  But both are way further from me than you.  Just relativelyatin'.
Opies is only about 15-20 minutes for me but we were on the way home with the dogs and passed right by Smokey J's, not the best in town but not all bad.

« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2015, 01:54:31 PM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Congratulations on your 40th, you have me beat by 5 years.
Got me beat by 10 years.  You two are either pretty damn old or picked up your marriage license along with your drivers license.
I am damn old and Chip is in the middle somewhere.

« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2015, 01:59:05 PM »

Email just received  from United Airlines,  think I will tell them!

"Tell us about your trip on 8/15/2015 from Grand Cayman to Austin"

« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2015, 02:02:26 PM »

No Dean today wonder if his flight was cancelled.

« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2015, 02:29:59 PM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Yeah, apparently a lot of bad things happened on this date according to Chip's history lessons... Elvis died, Babe Ruth died, and a bunch of airline crashes too.  Glad you flew safe yesterday.  And like TravellinDave said, better that they lost luggage on the way back and not the way there.
Add another airline crash today.
Man you weren't kidding.  Although you'd have to be pretty sick to kid about something like that.
Nope, don't kid about airplanes.
You're pretty sick, but for different reasons.  By the way, marriage isn't a competition.  I will say however, that TXDave is in close proximity to be sainted.

« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2015, 02:34:59 PM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Yeah, apparently a lot of bad things happened on this date according to Chip's history lessons... Elvis died, Babe Ruth died, and a bunch of airline crashes too.  Glad you flew safe yesterday.  And like TravellinDave said, better that they lost luggage on the way back and not the way there.
Add another airline crash today.
Man you weren't kidding.  Although you'd have to be pretty sick to kid about something like that.
Nope, don't kid about airplanes.
You're pretty sick, but for different reasons.  By the way, marriage isn't a competition.  I will say however, that TXDave is in close proximity to be sainted.
May not be a competition but damn sure a challenge!!!

« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2015, 02:35:21 PM »

Missing Indonesia plane carrying 54 crashed into mountain, official says

« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2015, 02:46:55 PM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Yeah, apparently a lot of bad things happened on this date according to Chip's history lessons... Elvis died, Babe Ruth died, and a bunch of airline crashes too.  Glad you flew safe yesterday.  And like TravellinDave said, better that they lost luggage on the way back and not the way there.
Add another airline crash today.
Man you weren't kidding.  Although you'd have to be pretty sick to kid about something like that.
Nope, don't kid about airplanes.
You're pretty sick, but for different reasons.  By the way, marriage isn't a competition.  I will say however, that TXDave is in close proximity to be sainted.
May not be a competition but damn sure a challenge!!!
No doubt.  I thought it was over this morning.  Sheesh.

« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2015, 02:47:36 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.

« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2015, 02:51:58 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Later Tony

« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2015, 02:58:11 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2015, 03:19:05 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?

« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2015, 03:32:47 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10