« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2015, 11:12:24 AM »

Watched some movie on tha plane yesterday and a guy in the movie said:  "eventually we have to run out of things to go wrong".  That has been the last 25 hours for us.

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2015, 11:14:39 AM »

My daughter had me watching HGTV "Fixer Upper" that's in Waco.  Talented team, unbelievably affordable prices (by NJ standards) and far better craftsmanship.

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2015, 11:15:43 AM »

Watched some movie on tha plane yesterday and a guy in the movie said:  "eventually we have to run out of things to go wrong".  That has been the last 25 hours for us.
Happens so often for me, it doesn't even register....just plow forward.

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2015, 11:17:00 AM »

Watched some movie on tha plane yesterday and a guy in the movie said:  "eventually we have to run out of things to go wrong".  That has been the last 25 hours for us.
For my Pollyanna moment for the day, ignore that and look back on what a great week it was.
OK, got that out of my system, good for another week...

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2015, 11:17:10 AM »

My daughter had me watching HGTV "Fixer Upper" that's in Waco.  Talented team, unbelievably affordable prices (by NJ standards) and far better craftsmanship.
My son loves that show.  Waco is unbelievably affordable compared to here.

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2015, 11:17:50 AM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Yeah, apparently a lot of bad things happened on this date according to Chip's history lessons... Elvis died, Babe Ruth died, and a bunch of airline crashes too.  Glad you flew safe yesterday.  And like TravellinDave said, better that they lost luggage on the way back and not the way there.

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2015, 11:19:06 AM »

My daughter had me watching HGTV "Fixer Upper" that's in Waco.  Talented team, unbelievably affordable prices (by NJ standards) and far better craftsmanship.
Yeah, that's the one that's got my wife wanting to move there.  That Joanna is easy on the eyes too so I don't mind watching.

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2015, 11:22:23 AM »

Watched some movie on tha plane yesterday and a guy in the movie said:  "eventually we have to run out of things to go wrong".  That has been the last 25 hours for us.
For my Pollyanna moment for the day, ignore that and look back on what a great week it was.
OK, got that out of my system, good for another week...
I am concerned about the $3000 worth of fly fishing equipment in one of those checked bags and the reason it was checked is because after carrying it on 4 previous flights the Grand Cayman Airport security said the fly rods (4 piece travel rods 25" long in tubes) could be used as weapons and made me take them from the security checkpoint back to the ticket counter and check them.

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2015, 11:26:37 AM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Yeah, apparently a lot of bad things happened on this date according to Chip's history lessons... Elvis died, Babe Ruth died, and a bunch of airline crashes too.  Glad you flew safe yesterday.  And like TravellinDave said, better that they lost luggage on the way back and not the way there.
If you want a real LOL I missed that anniversary as I flew a corporate plane back then  and made a planned quick round trip to Memphis that day but the Fuk'n plane had an electrical problem and had to stay overnight to get it fixed.g  Seems like I heard that story about 9 times last week, 40 years and still pissed.

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2015, 11:27:34 AM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Yeah, apparently a lot of bad things happened on this date according to Chip's history lessons... Elvis died, Babe Ruth died, and a bunch of airline crashes too.  Glad you flew safe yesterday.  And like TravellinDave said, better that they lost luggage on the way back and not the way there.
Add another airline crash today.

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2015, 11:29:04 AM »

My daughter had me watching HGTV "Fixer Upper" that's in Waco.  Talented team, unbelievably affordable prices (by NJ standards) and far better craftsmanship.
Yeah, that's the one that's got my wife wanting to move there.  That Joanna is easy on the eyes too so I don't mind watching.
Yea, there's that too.

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2015, 11:30:10 AM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Yeah, apparently a lot of bad things happened on this date according to Chip's history lessons... Elvis died, Babe Ruth died, and a bunch of airline crashes too.  Glad you flew safe yesterday.  And like TravellinDave said, better that they lost luggage on the way back and not the way there.
If you want a real LOL I missed that anniversary as I flew a corporate plane back then  and made a planned quick round trip to Memphis that day but the Fuk'n plane had an electrical problem and had to stay overnight to get it fixed.g  Seems like I heard that story about 9 times last week, 40 years and still pissed.
No wonder they can't think straight on a day to day basis, got their minds filled up with all that worthless junk (and associated embellishments)

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2015, 11:32:55 AM »

My daughter had me watching HGTV "Fixer Upper" that's in Waco.  Talented team, unbelievably affordable prices (by NJ standards) and far better craftsmanship.
Yeah, that's the one that's got my wife wanting to move there.  That Joanna is easy on the eyes too so I don't mind watching.
Yes, you two would do well in Texas...... ::)
Maybe you could get a place next to this other New Jersian...

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2015, 11:34:49 AM »

Lunch yesterday in Grand Cayman, the last pleasant thing of the trip.

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2015, 11:38:37 AM »

There was a veterinarian at the resort from NJ, very nice fellow but a tad different I will say.