Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

I smoked the Hit & Run yesterday afternoon, courtesy of NJDave...thought it was outstanding

A real WTF moment ahead of Irma:  "U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an emergency order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property the National Guard may need to respond to Hurricane Irma."
Nothing quite like being left defenseless in the wake of a natural disaster. And what National Guard has not enough guns and ammo?
Some long haired, liberal commie pinko theif!
Never found guns to be much use against a hurricane.
They're pretty handy here.

Every letter is upper case except the "t" in Looter
Goes better with the standard issue Texas Task Force uniform, shorts and flip-flops.  That one guy with the tennis shoes needs to go home and change.

I smoked the Hit & Run yesterday afternoon, courtesy of NJDave...thought it was outstanding
What's that got to do with LOOtERS?

I smoked one and real good, did not find it outstanding in flavor but excellent quality.

Track has moved back to the south a little.

Interesting the Euro Model tracks bring it up the west coast of FL and the US Models bring it up the east coast of FL.

And not like we need more storms!

Tropical Depression Thirteen
...DEPRESSION FORMS IN THE SOUTHWESTERN GULF OF MEXICO... ...EXPECTED TO MOVE LITTLE OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS...

I smoked the Hit & Run yesterday afternoon, courtesy of NJDave...thought it was outstanding
What's that got to do with LOOtERS?

I smoked one and real good, did not find it outstanding in flavor but excellent quality.
Agreed, construction and burn were perfect

Mi Amor Reserva and a Sam Adams Octoberfest, not bad out with the breeze

I smoked the Hit & Run yesterday afternoon, courtesy of NJDave...thought it was outstanding
What's that got to do with LOOtERS?

I smoked one and real good, did not find it outstanding in flavor but excellent quality.
Agreed, construction and burn were perfect
I have another one to try.

A real WTF moment ahead of Irma:  "U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an emergency order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property the National Guard may need to respond to Hurricane Irma."
Nothing quite like being left defenseless in the wake of a natural disaster. And what National Guard has not enough guns and ammo?
Some long haired, liberal commie pinko theif!
Never found guns to be much use against a hurricane.
They're pretty handy here.

Texans, guns, and lite beer. what's wrong with that picture?
Lite beer!

Utah hospital to police: Stay away from our nurses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/04/utah-hospital-bars-cops-from-contact-with-nurses-after-appalling-arrest/?utm_term=.0cba93996ad7

Remember this when they NEED a cop.
Well, they shouldn't be arresting the nurses for doing their job...

Utah hospital to police: Stay away from our nurses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/04/utah-hospital-bars-cops-from-contact-with-nurses-after-appalling-arrest/?utm_term=.0cba93996ad7

Remember this when they NEED a cop.
Well, they shouldn't be arresting the nurses for doing their job...
I am with the nurses on this one unless maybe there is something we don't know

I smoked the Hit & Run yesterday afternoon, courtesy of NJDave...thought it was outstanding
What's that got to do with LOOtERS?

I smoked one and real good, did not find it outstanding in flavor but excellent quality.
Agreed, construction and burn were perfect
Let me know if you would want a box...Grand Corona $69/10, Toro $82 for comparisons...

Mi Amor Reserva and a Sam Adams Octoberfest, not bad out with the breeze
Going to be getting a little bumpy here in an hour or so.

I smoked the Hit & Run yesterday afternoon, courtesy of NJDave...thought it was outstanding
What's that got to do with LOOtERS?

I smoked one and real good, did not find it outstanding in flavor but excellent quality.
Agreed, construction and burn were perfect
Let me know if you would want a box...Grand Corona $69/10, Toro $82 for comparisons...
About $10.50/stick at the B&M here

Mi Amor Reserva and a Sam Adams Octoberfest, not bad out with the breeze
Going to be getting a little bumpy here in an hour or so.
You eating cucumber and onion salad?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11