CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 5/13/2017  (Read 3697 times)

Threebean

Re: 5/13/2017
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2017, 07:26:03 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.
evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.
Omar rules!  Evening Dean and Bean.
Hello, Mikey.  Think I'll do like TxDave and grab a Sweetwater 420.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2017, 07:32:06 PM »

evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.
Was ist das Sweetwater 420?

Threebean

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2017, 07:37:09 PM »

confortable 75° here.
Sweetwater is an Atlanta area brewery, and their 420 is an IPA which is not as hopped up as the name implies.  Smooth and drinkable.  Not sure how they arrived at the 420 name. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2017, 07:45:14 PM »

confortable 75° here.
I settled on rest. Omar in a few hours.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2017, 07:45:21 PM »

confortable 75° here.
Sweetwater is an Atlanta area brewery, and their 420 is an IPA which is not as hopped up as the name implies.  Smooth and drinkable.  Not sure how they arrived at the 420 name.
Sounds interesting enough to grab a six pack.  #1 son's next assignment is ROTC at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.  He's gonna find out what winter is.  Wish I coulda herfed with you Texas brothers more than the once but you know how fam time is.

Threebean

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2017, 08:11:41 PM »

confortable 75° here.
Sounds interesting enough to grab a six pack.  #1 son's next assignment is ROTC at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.  He's gonna find out what winter is.  Wish I coulda herfed with you Texas brothers more than the once but you know how fam time is.
I'd recommend it, and that's coming from someone who doesn't generally drink IPA.  Good luck to Tim in Minasooooota.   

Threebean

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2017, 08:12:59 PM »

confortable 75° here.
And yeah, herfs these days are special occasion events. Fly down mid-June for the TxDave retirement weekend. 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2017, 08:55:44 PM »

confortable 75° here.
And yeah, herfs these days are special occasion events. Fly down mid-June for the TxDave retirement weekend.
Like the little woman would go for that!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2017, 08:56:17 PM »

confortable 75° here.
I'd recommend it, and that's coming from someone who doesn't generally drink IPA.  Good luck to Tim in Minasooooota.
Minnasoda.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2017, 11:23:33 PM »

confortable 75° here.
Like the little woman would go for that!
Tell her I said it's OK.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]