Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2017, 07:26:03 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.
evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.
Omar rules!  Evening Dean and Bean.
Hello, Mikey.  Think I'll do like TxDave and grab a Sweetwater 420.

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2017, 07:32:06 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.
evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.
Omar rules!  Evening Dean and Bean.
Hello, Mikey.  Think I'll do like TxDave and grab a Sweetwater 420.
Was ist das Sweetwater 420?

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2017, 07:37:09 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.
evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.
Omar rules!  Evening Dean and Bean.
Hello, Mikey.  Think I'll do like TxDave and grab a Sweetwater 420.
Was ist das Sweetwater 420?
Sweetwater is an Atlanta area brewery, and their 420 is an IPA which is not as hopped up as the name implies.  Smooth and drinkable.  Not sure how they arrived at the 420 name.

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2017, 07:45:14 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.
evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.
Omar rules!  Evening Dean and Bean.
I settled on rest. Omar in a few hours.

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2017, 07:45:21 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.
evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.
Omar rules!  Evening Dean and Bean.
Hello, Mikey.  Think I'll do like TxDave and grab a Sweetwater 420.
Was ist das Sweetwater 420?
Sweetwater is an Atlanta area brewery, and their 420 is an IPA which is not as hopped up as the name implies.  Smooth and drinkable.  Not sure how they arrived at the 420 name.
Sounds interesting enough to grab a six pack.  #1 son's next assignment is ROTC at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.  He's gonna find out what winter is.  Wish I coulda herfed with you Texas brothers more than the once but you know how fam time is.

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2017, 08:11:41 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.
evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.
Omar rules!  Evening Dean and Bean.
Hello, Mikey.  Think I'll do like TxDave and grab a Sweetwater 420.
Was ist das Sweetwater 420?
Sweetwater is an Atlanta area brewery, and their 420 is an IPA which is not as hopped up as the name implies.  Smooth and drinkable.  Not sure how they arrived at the 420 name.
Sounds interesting enough to grab a six pack.  #1 son's next assignment is ROTC at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.  He's gonna find out what winter is.  Wish I coulda herfed with you Texas brothers more than the once but you know how fam time is.
I'd recommend it, and that's coming from someone who doesn't generally drink IPA.  Good luck to Tim in Minasooooota.

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2017, 08:12:59 PM »

Evening, Dean.  GotF on fire with ice water.  Very nice early evening out here.
evening Mark. don't know whether I want another smoke or lay down and rest. got my eye on a OOO robusto though.
confortable 75° here.
Omar rules!  Evening Dean and Bean.
Hello, Mikey.  Think I'll do like TxDave and grab a Sweetwater 420.
Was ist das Sweetwater 420?
Sweetwater is an Atlanta area brewery, and their 420 is an IPA which is not as hopped up as the name implies.  Smooth and drinkable.  Not sure how they arrived at the 420 name.
Sounds interesting enough to grab a six pack.  #1 son's next assignment is ROTC at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.  He's gonna find out what winter is.  Wish I coulda herfed with you Texas brothers more than the once but you know how fam time is.
And yeah, herfs these days are special occasion events. Fly down mid-June for the TxDave retirement weekend.

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2017, 08:55:44 PM »

[...]
Like the little woman would go for that!

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2017, 08:56:17 PM »

[...]
Minnasoda.

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2017, 11:23:33 PM »

[...]
Tell her I said it's OK.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]