CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: 2/26/2016  (Read 26660 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 2/26/2016
« Reply #195 on: February 26, 2016, 05:37:49 PM »

The lady I bought my house from 9 years ago heard we were planning to move and is interested in buying it back and she has plenty of cash$$$$$.  Too good to be true!
did she tell you she forgot to remove the gold coins from under the floor boards?
Yeah, her daddy owned a +\- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #196 on: February 26, 2016, 06:04:01 PM »

The lady I bought my house from 9 years ago heard we were planning to move and is interested in buying it back and she has plenty of cash$$$$$.  Too good to be true!
did she tell you she forgot to remove the gold coins from under the floor boards?
Yeah, her daddy owned a +\- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.
Now THAT's someone Dean needs to get hooked up with.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #197 on: February 26, 2016, 06:38:30 PM »

She is crazy as hell, 1/2 Comanche Indian.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #198 on: February 26, 2016, 08:27:20 PM »

I don't think that's a disqualifier for Dean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #199 on: February 26, 2016, 08:32:38 PM »

Hahhhh, there is no disqualifier in Deans book.

Threebean

« Reply #200 on: February 26, 2016, 09:13:46 PM »

The crazier the better from what I can tell.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #201 on: February 26, 2016, 10:12:17 PM »

Trying to picture Dean behind the wheel of a Bentley convertible cruising through the trailor park.

Threebean

« Reply #202 on: February 26, 2016, 10:29:38 PM »

Yeah, her daddy owned a +- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.
Trying to picture Dean behind the wheel of a Bentley convertible cruising through the trailor park.
Dean is adaptable, I'm sure he could make it look natural as long as he keeps the trunk closed. Those concrete boots and tools would give it away.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #203 on: February 26, 2016, 10:32:25 PM »

Yeah, her daddy owned a +- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.
Dean is adaptable, I'm sure he could make it look natural as long as he keeps the trunk closed. Those concrete boots and tools would give it away.
/Last two posts tied for posts of the month

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #204 on: February 26, 2016, 10:33:04 PM »

Indeed.  Evening Mark.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #205 on: February 26, 2016, 10:44:53 PM »

Indeed.  Evening Mark.
Find any CCB approved deals between the Jam, the Scorch, the Mashup and various and sundry other offerings?

Threebean

« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2016, 11:01:30 PM »

Indeed.  Evening Mark.
Find any CCB approved deals between the Jam, the Scorch, the Mashup and various and sundry other offerings?
After I hit the MoWPa earlier on the jam I sorta stopped paying attention.  But gotta love the scorcher for keeping it interesting. 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #207 on: February 26, 2016, 11:10:15 PM »

Indeed.  Evening Mark.
After I hit the MoWPa earlier on the jam I sorta stopped paying attention.  But gotta love the scorcher for keeping it interesting.
Don't have to wait long to find out what the next deal will be or even if there will be a next deal

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #208 on: February 26, 2016, 11:31:15 PM »

Happy trails all ya'll!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]