Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

The lady I bought my house from 9 years ago heard we were planning to move and is interested in buying it back and she has plenty of cash$$$$$.  Too good to be true!
did she tell you she forgot to remove the gold coins from under the floor boards?
Yeah, her daddy owned a +\- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.

The lady I bought my house from 9 years ago heard we were planning to move and is interested in buying it back and she has plenty of cash$$$$$.  Too good to be true!
did she tell you she forgot to remove the gold coins from under the floor boards?
Yeah, her daddy owned a +\- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.
Now THAT's someone Dean needs to get hooked up with.

The lady I bought my house from 9 years ago heard we were planning to move and is interested in buying it back and she has plenty of cash$$$$$.  Too good to be true!
did she tell you she forgot to remove the gold coins from under the floor boards?
Yeah, her daddy owned a +\- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.
Now THAT's someone Dean needs to get hooked up with.
She is crazy as hell, 1/2 Comanche Indian.

The lady I bought my house from 9 years ago heard we were planning to move and is interested in buying it back and she has plenty of cash$$$$$.  Too good to be true!
did she tell you she forgot to remove the gold coins from under the floor boards?
Yeah, her daddy owned a +\- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.
Now THAT's someone Dean needs to get hooked up with.
She is crazy as hell, 1/2 Comanche Indian.
I don't think that's a disqualifier for Dean.

The lady I bought my house from 9 years ago heard we were planning to move and is interested in buying it back and she has plenty of cash$$$$$.  Too good to be true!
did she tell you she forgot to remove the gold coins from under the floor boards?
Yeah, her daddy owned a +\- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.
Now THAT's someone Dean needs to get hooked up with.
She is crazy as hell, 1/2 Comanche Indian.
I don't think that's a disqualifier for Dean.
Hahhhh, there is no disqualifier in Deans book.

The lady I bought my house from 9 years ago heard we were planning to move and is interested in buying it back and she has plenty of cash$$$$$.  Too good to be true!
did she tell you she forgot to remove the gold coins from under the floor boards?
Yeah, her daddy owned a +\- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.
Now THAT's someone Dean needs to get hooked up with.
She is crazy as hell, 1/2 Comanche Indian.
I don't think that's a disqualifier for Dean.
Hahhhh, there is no disqualifier in Deans book.
The crazier the better from what I can tell.

The lady I bought my house from 9 years ago heard we were planning to move and is interested in buying it back and she has plenty of cash$$$$$.  Too good to be true!
did she tell you she forgot to remove the gold coins from under the floor boards?
Yeah, her daddy owned a +\- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.
Now THAT's someone Dean needs to get hooked up with.
She is crazy as hell, 1/2 Comanche Indian.
I don't think that's a disqualifier for Dean.
Hahhhh, there is no disqualifier in Deans book.
The crazier the better from what I can tell.
Trying to picture Dean behind the wheel of a Bentley convertible cruising through the trailor park.

The lady I bought my house from 9 years ago heard we were planning to move and is interested in buying it back and she has plenty of cash$$$$$.  Too good to be true!
did she tell you she forgot to remove the gold coins from under the floor boards?
Yeah, her daddy owned a +- 8000 acre ranch about 20 miles from Austin with 3 miles of river frontage and he died about a year after I bought this house then she sold that ranch.  She was driving a new Bentley Continental GTc Convertible today.
Now THAT's someone Dean needs to get hooked up with.
She is crazy as hell, 1/2 Comanche Indian.
I don't think that's a disqualifier for Dean.
Hahhhh, there is no disqualifier in Deans book.
The crazier the better from what I can tell.
Trying to picture Dean behind the wheel of a Bentley convertible cruising through the trailor park.
Dean is adaptable, I'm sure he could make it look natural as long as he keeps the trunk closed. Those concrete boots and tools would give it away.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]
/Last two posts tied for posts of the month

[...]
Indeed.  Evening Mark.

[...]
Find any CCB approved deals between the Jam, the Scorch, the Mashup and various and sundry other offerings?

[...]
After I hit the MoWPa earlier on the jam I sorta stopped paying attention.  But gotta love the scorcher for keeping it interesting.

[...]
Don't have to wait long to find out what the next deal will be or even if there will be a next deal

Happy trails all ya'll!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]