Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

@Tex - PM sent RE:Retirement Humi Stock
Just replied

I am back and going to light up something in about 30 minutes.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

I am back and going to light up something in about 30 minutes.
Afternoon Dave.  Have anything in mind to torch?

I am back and going to light up something in about 30 minutes.
Afternoon Tex.  El Centurion and coffee here.  Would rather be home on the patio, but whatever.

I am back and going to light up something in about 30 minutes.
Afternoon Tex.  El Centurion and coffee here.  Would rather be home on the patio, but whatever.
Tell everyone you got a meeting and come smoke on my patio, might even find you a peanut butter beer.

@ Bean, don't you like these?

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona Maduro

@ Bean, don't you like these?

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona Maduro
No, I hit the habano version earlier.  Not particularly a fan of the maduro.

I am back and going to light up something in about 30 minutes.
Afternoon Tex.  El Centurion and coffee here.  Would rather be home on the patio, but whatever.
Tell everyone you got a meeting and come smoke on my patio, might even find you a peanut butter beer.
Peanut butter is best left to sandwiches or ice cream.  Though we still have to met up at the brewery.  Those La Palinas are waiting patiently.

@ Bean, don't you like these?

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona Maduro
No, I hit the habano version earlier.  Not particularly a fan of the maduro.
Got it, they are on the sister dod now for a great price but Maduro

I am back and going to light up something in about 30 minutes.
Afternoon Tex.  El Centurion and coffee here.  Would rather be home on the patio, but whatever.
Tell everyone you got a meeting and come smoke on my patio, might even find you a peanut butter beer.
Peanut butter is best left to sandwiches or ice cream.  Though we still have to met up at the brewery.  Those La Palinas are waiting patiently.
Good brewery weather is right around the corner.

I am back and going to light up something in about 30 minutes.
Afternoon Dave.  Have anything in mind to torch?
Little bit of celebratory cigar today, MF Lancero.  Son opened up his own law firm 2 weeks ago and landed a very nice case today.

I am back and going to light up something in about 30 minutes.
Afternoon Dave.  Have anything in mind to torch?
Little bit of celebratory cigar today, MF Lancero.  Son opened up his own law firm 2 weeks ago and landed a very nice case today.
Hopefully he doesn't handle divorces.

I am back and going to light up something in about 30 minutes.
Afternoon Dave.  Have anything in mind to torch?
Little bit of celebratory cigar today, MF Lancero.  Son opened up his own law firm 2 weeks ago and landed a very nice case today.
Never a bad reason to celebrate.

I am back and going to light up something in about 30 minutes.
Afternoon Dave.  Have anything in mind to torch?
Little bit of celebratory cigar today, MF Lancero.  Son opened up his own law firm 2 weeks ago and landed a very nice case today.
Hopefully he doesn't handle divorces.
Actually he does not.

EPC Cabinet lit, and Tex inspired me to crack open a DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter.  Yum.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14